• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Garden of Eatin'! (364)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was great to see Ash's Snorlax again.

And i loved all those Slakoths, they were funny...

7/10

saar

Shiny Flygon
Well I was surprised Ash's Grovyle and Torkoal lost to Slakoth.
Ash's Snorlax should have appeared with Ash, who should have returned it.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was OK.

The only thing that saved it from being completely bad was the Vigoroth vs Snorlax battle, that was good.

But what would have been better is if Ash used his Snorlax to battle the other one, that could have made for an awesome sumo match.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well this episode was unexpected. Ash and friends just so happened to find the Slakoth Banana Garden on their way to Lilycove City? How convenient. Anyway, I disliked that Ash and friends had to, once again, help a random trainer solve an issue since that's been done to death. What made things in this episode so much worse was the fact that, once again, Ash and friends had to stop a Snorlax from eating everything in sight! Wasn't that done in the Orange Islands already? Anyway, Marcel was an interesting character though since he was actually pretty good in battle with his Vigoroth. I was glad that he was able to finally capture Snorlax and put it to good use. It was nice that he was able to put an end to the issue himself. Pretty decent. 5/10.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was great to see a Slakoth again. It was cool to see Vigoroth's Vital Spirit ability explained and used for the 1st time. It was cool to see a Slakoth evolution into Vigoroth even though it really was rushed. I'm Glad Mariselle was able to catch the Snorlax after Vigoroth defeated it.

32/100

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well this episode was.. good. Not a fan of Slakoth nor Vigoroth as well as Snorlax, but I got a good laugh when May says, "Well this is bananas!" and the group is like, "Oh May!' ~_~
I like how that dude (forgot his name XP) Speaks. French ^_^
Good Episode ^_^

Vernikova

Champion
Snorlax's battle with Vigoroth was pretty cool. But that's pretty much all that this episode had going for it. It was an above-average episode but nothing much happened about it.

7threst

These episode was also quite reminiscent of previous episodes back in Kanto and the Orange Islands. The Giovanni fantasy was one of the most hilarious I've seen in a while and for the most part, the plot was alright but not to noteworthy.

Well I was surprised Ash's Grovyle and Torkoal lost to Slakoth.

Well, it was just supposed to be a battle to help Slakoth evolve...

Well, I have to say, there's more interesting episodes than this one, since it was just a rehash of "Snack Attack" from the OI saga.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well I really liked the Slakoth banana garden as well as the Snorlax that was eating the bananas cuz it reminded me of the grapefruit episode ha ha. I liked Meowth's fantasy about giving Gio the Snorlax too. :D

Gillachu

Banned
Meh, at least we saw Ash's Snorlax via cameo. May must have amnesia since she said Snorlax was the biggest mon she had seen...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
May must have amnesia since she said Snorlax was the biggest mon she had seen...

I do find that weird cuz she had seen a Wailord in early Hoenn iirc and Snorlax clearly isn't as big as that. Perhaps she meant that Snorlax was the biggest pokemon she had seen on land. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I think this episode would have been a lot better if it wasn't for Marcel. He really got on my nerves during this episode and he was a big distraction. The episode otherwise was great, with a cameo by Ash's Snorlax.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I chuckled at Haruka's enthusiasm about eating banana desserts, and I felt sympathetic towards the group of Namakero since Kabigon was eating all their food. Makino was kind of useless up until he captured Kabigon with Yarukimono's help, and I appreciated that we saw Satoshi's own Kabigon at Okido-hakase's laboratory.

ZilverLox

Banned
I didn't think the banana garden plot was that amazing, except for when Slakoth evolved into Vigoroth and outsmarted Snorlax thanks to Vital Spirit.