• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Garden of Eatin'! (364)

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I now wonder why Satoshi's Kabigon wasn't transferred to him here. He could've been used to communicate with the wild Kabigon.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Snorlax's new voice isn't that great. It might have been okay if I hadn't gotten used to the old one. Another appearance by Professor Oak is always good. Plus Slakoth was pretty cool in battle.

Daizy

I call you honey
Team Rocket didn't liven things up too much. The only things that I liked about the episode was Vigoroth fighting, May's banana jokes and Team Rocket's dream sequence.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
The episode should have been title In-A-Gadda-Da-Vita (pronounced nearly identical to the actual dub title and thus has same meaning, it would have been a reference to a famous acid rock song)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pikachu Fan Number Nine said:
The episode should have been title In-A-Gadda-Da-Vita (pronounced nearly identical to the actual dub title and thus has same meaning, it would have been a reference to a famous acid rock song)

While I get the pun since I've heard that song before, 4Kids usually tried to come up with pun titles that most kids would actually understand. So a title that's based on an obscure song that most kids probably never heard before wouldn't have been a good idea.

Garden of Eatin' hahaha love that title
Meh episode. Marcell must be from Kalos.