• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gary/Shigeru Shipping Poll

What

• Palletshipping (Gary x Ash

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Egoshipping (Gary x Misty)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Brunetteshipping (Gary x May)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Cavaliershipping (Gary x Dawn

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • LeafGreenshippimh (Gary x Leaf)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • RivalNegaishipping (Gary x Iris)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • RivalCrushshipping (Gary x Serena)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • CandleShipping (Gary x Brock)

• Backdoorshipping (Tracey x Gary)

• Other

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
So, there have been so many of these for other characters and I was thinking, why not make one for him? He deserves one too, doesn't he? I think so.

Personally, my favorite is Cavaliershipping. This is my OTP and probably always will be. It didn't have that many hints but I don't care, I just love it. Dawn practically fangirling over Gary and his poems. Plus, they do look super cute as couple.

So who do you ship Gary with?

Remember, no bashing or flaming other members, characters, or shippings.

EDIT: Sorry about the poll, I accidentally clicked the enter button too soon and unfortunately, I have no idea how to edit polls. I apologize guys.

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
as for me its going to be PalletShipping because that isthe part on how I get to know Gary, and of course Ash & Gary despite being rivals they seem to look like friends who can help each other - think Gary will visit Kalos after an NPC stated that a guy resembling him visits Lumiose in the XY games ;)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Yep, I was waiting for this haha o_O

Anyways, I voted for Cavaliershipping. I always had a soft spot for this pairing, I always thought Gary and Dawn would look really cute together. And she was literally fangirling over Gary and his poems, that was so cute. I don't know what else I can say.

Besides Cavalier, I also like Ego, Brunette, Pallet, and although I don't have a clue what its called, I ship him with Nate too.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
There's another Backdoorshipper in existence?! Who is it?! Whoooo?!

Heheh, I tried to write Backdoor into my current fanfic, but it's so subtle that I'm not sure anyone noticed.

Yeah, there is. It's Tracey and Gary. It was so hard to do this poll, to be honest. The only ones I could think of off the top of my head were Palletshipping, Egoshipping, Brunetteshipping, and Cavaliershipping.

I actually really kind of like RivalCrushshipping and I hope Gary comes to Kalos and meets Serena.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Yeah, there is. It's Tracey and Gary. It was so hard to do this poll, to be honest. The only ones I could think of off the top of my head were Palletshipping, Egoshipping, Brunetteshipping, and Cavaliershipping.

I actually really kind of like RivalCrushshipping and I hope Gary comes to Kalos and meets Serena.

No, I know, that's what I ship for Gary. I just didn't know anyone else did. Apparently they do, though, since someone else chose it.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Oh my bad, I completely misunderstood what you said.

But yeah, I kinda do ship BackDoorshipping myself, not like Cavaliershipping (which is my OTP actually) but I do like it. But I didn't vote for BackDoor.

vespiqueen

Cavaliershipping!

Although they weren't around each other too long in the anime, I still enjoyed the little interactions that they did have. Dawn's fangirl-ing was so cute :')

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I voted for Palletshipping and Cavaliershipping.

My favorite is definitely Palletshipping. This is really the first Yaoi shipping that I ever really supported. It's clear to see they didn't like each other at first but they eventually did become friends. I loved their rivalry and how Gary started out teasing Ash.

Cavaliershipping is just so cute. I loved their interactions and Dawn was actually fangirling over Gary and his poems, that was so cute, you can't deny that.

I also do like Ego and Brunette but Pallet and Cavalier are my favorites.

Mudkip Oshawott Piplup

Krazy KrazyShipper
I mostly ship Cavalier for Gary (it's one of my main Dawn ships along with Pearl), but I also voted for Pallet, Ego, and Brunette.

awwww,..........

NOBODY LIKES RIVALCRUSHSHIPPING!!!

:( :(

what I especially like in #rivalcrushshipping

is that thing called "COMPATIBILITY"

they both have:

- a brown shade of hair

????? that's all I can think of

(by the way,#cavaliershipping is definitely cute to)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.