• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gastronomy Club

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
The Gastronomy Club

I would like to welcome you my fellow Gourmets and Chefs to the wonder Gastronomy club. Here we can indulge about the wonderful aspects of food, from the wide arrange of flavors it brings upon our tongues, or the art of plating it that looks like a painting. Whatever the cause is, or however it is prepared, we look forward to sampling every dish we can get out hands on, and bring down divine judgment on its flavors. So, I welcome you to the club food lovers, Bon Appetite!

Rules
• All Standard SPPF Rules apply here
• Be kind, even though we love the same thing, our taste buds might not like the same flavors.
• Please have fun, we’re here under the name of food. So don’t under eat, or overindulge.
• If you want to suggest something, go on ahead. We’re always eager to try out a new dish.
• Most importantly, you must be open minded. You might discover something new just by our day to day conversations about our wonderful indulgences.
• Don’t forget, keep some snacks available (Like the wonderful Chocolate) , we might make you hungry

What we do here
• Talk about the marvelous art that is food and Gastronomy in general.
• Post pictures of our recent indulgence, or creations. Make sure you say what is , and where it’s from if you didn’t make it
• Recipe Sharing. Does that mean you ask you sweet old grandma for her famous cookie recipe? No, but if you thought of something, post it here, we’ll love to try to make is!
• Tell us what you recently ate, be descriptive, to make us crave, but not enough to make us grossed out
• It isn’t limited to just food, tell us about Drinks too! (Well, Non-Alcoholic. If , try to make sure if it is, a Virgin Version can be made, then post it)

Sign-Ups:

Name (If it’s October/March, post you’re Name Change if you’re Doing
that):

Nickname (What we can call you, our fellow foodie):

What you classify yourself as (Foodie, Chef, and so on):

Favorite Foods (We would love to hear them)

Mine:

Name: CandleReaper (Lost Requiem)

Nickname: You can call me either Lit (Short for Litwick) or Lost

What you classify yourself as: Chef, and Chocoholic

Favorite Foods: Steak, Burgers, Chocolate, Sushi (And specifically Unagi and Masago), Ice Cream, Raspberries, Potatoes, Peppers, and Pasta.

List of Terminology (For those of you who’ll need it)

Chocoholic- A person is in love, and pretty much addicted, to Chocolate.

Formage- French word for Cheese

Gastronomy- The study of the Art, Science, and Culture of food.

Virgin- A normally Alcoholic drink that isn’t. I.E A Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri (I love those BTW)
Members:
Lost Requiem (Owner)
FrostStorm
RainaXainne
CraziedCreator
Dragontail

Last edited:

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Oookay Candle.

that): FrostStorm

Nickname (What we can call you, our fellow foodie): Ram or Shiranui, whichever you prefer~

What you classify yourself as (Foodie, Chef, and so on): Uh....food...taster? :p

Favorite Foods (We would love to hear them) Oh so many: Sushi, pizza, Hi-Chew (yes the candy), Starburst, cheese, tomatoes, potatoes, grapes, oranges, apples, carrots, pie (ALL PIE), ice cream, popsicles, soup, spaghetti, meatballs, chocolate, more candy, .......etc.
I have more if you ever bother to talk to me!

Last edited:

Liltwick

Oookay Candle.

that): Shiratini

Nickname (What we can call you, our fellow foodie): Ram or Shiranui, whichever you prefer~

Accepted! Yay, first member to this magnifigant club
What you classify yourself as (Foodie, Chef, and so on): Uh....food...taster? :p

Favorite Foods (We would love to hear them) Oh so many: Sushi, pizza, Hi-Chew (yes the candy), Starburst, cheese, tomatoes, potatoes, grapes, oranges, apples, carrots, pie (ALL PIE), ice cream, popsicles, soup, spaghetti, meatballs, chocolate, more candy, .......etc.
I have more if you ever bother to talk to me!

Yay, accepted! Good to have our first new member

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Name: RainaXainne
Nickname: Raina
Classification: Pastry Cook (cupcakes!!!!!)
Favs: Way too many. Sushi, Rare steak and mashed potatoes with burr rouge sauce, anything coconut flavored!!

Liltwick

Name: RainaXainne
Nickname: Raina
Classification: Pastry Cook (cupcakes!!!!!)
Favs: Way too many. Sushi, Rare steak and mashed potatoes with burr rouge sauce, anything coconut flavored!!

ACCEPTED! OMG Thanks for the Revival Raina~

Liltwick

Yea! I cook too, though haven't in a while T_T.

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Ha same here. I went to culinary school, though I've been laid off 3 times since. Now I'm working at a Subway so I can have a steady job. I really only want to do cupcakes!! I love the abstractness of them........?? the act of being abstract.........something.

Liltwick

http://fav.me/d5l2jzd

My mom made these over the weekend. They were wonderful, so new topic time!

What was the most recent desert you've ate?

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Those look awesome!! Well the dessert I ate was some chocolate cake with spiced cream that my fiance's work has.

What is the weirdest thing you have eaten?

For me I've tried bone marrow.....yummy. Also sweet breads (thymus gland of a baby cow) and rocky mountain oysters. (bull testis.)

I apologize for double posting, but seeing as it's been a few days. I thought I'd see how anyone's Thanksgiving went? We took off all the meat from the bone and then cooked the dark meat in turkey fat in a crock pot over night. We also soaked the white meat in a citrus brine overnight. Then we rolled the dark meat and stuffing in the white meat to cook. Juiciest turkey ever!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Liltwick

Shame on me, for not checking on this more often XD.

That sound delicious Raina XD. I love my turkey juicy, not all dry and icky. THat just tastes horrible.

So, new topic

What pokemon would you make a 5 Star meal out of. Pokemon is plural in this case

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Name: CraziedCreator

Nickname (What we can call you, our fellow foodie): Kat or Crazied

What you classify yourself as (Foodie, Chef, and so on): Chef, Foodie, Hot Chocoholic

Favorite Foods (We would love to hear them): Basically anything pasta related, steak, cheese, and Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate

Bananarama

The light is coming
Name: Dragontail
Nickname: Dtail, i guess...
What you classify yourself as:Foodie and Chocoholic
Favorite Foods: Pizza, sushi, fried chicken, falafel (native Egyptian here), the list goes on and on...

It would be a shame to lose this club.

;225;

Last edited:

Liltwick

Wow, I'm so sorry for leaving you two hanging! Well, I both Welcome you to the Club, Kat and Dtail. Just remember no one liners as we talk about the magnificent art of food!

Bananarama

The light is coming
Shame on me, for not checking on this more often XD.

What pokemon would you make a 5 Star meal out of. Pokemon is plural in this case

Tropius's bananas and Vanillish's ice cream would make a nice Banana Split.

I usually only eat food, not make it. I want to try cooking. Any suggestions?

;225;

Liltwick

I say start with Mac and Cheese first. Maybe put in in a cassorole dish and add in spices and make a basked, crusted Mac and Cheese. It's simple and easy to make and very delishes.

Liltwick

Name: SS_Append

Nickname (What we can call you, our fellow foodie): SS.

What you classify yourself as (Foodie, Chef, and so on): Self-proclaimed foodie.

Favorite Foods (We would love to hear them): Anything that involves potatoes/ marinara sauce/ rice noodles/ unagi (or eel)/ seaweed. Strawberry lemonade too, if that counts.

Liltwick

Name: SS_Append

Nickname (What we can call you, our fellow foodie): SS.

What you classify yourself as (Foodie, Chef, and so on): Self-proclaimed foodie.

Favorite Foods (We would love to hear them): Anything that involves potatoes/ marinara sauce/ rice noodles/ unagi (or eel)/ seaweed. Strawberry lemonade too, if that counts.

Welcome SS, you are accepted! Let's not insult Himeji's cooking here... So anyways, yes, Drinks do count. Hmm, so I guess a new topic's in order to keep the conversation going

What made you like your favorite foods?