• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gates of Dawn [PG-13]

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
I, being both nice and sick, am allowing Ze Cookie Fairy to have Thunder. As stated before, I'm sick and cannot think straight, so I can't finish in time.

YOU OWE ME, ZE COOKIE FAIRY.

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
Alright then. The only one missing is Sir Forgets-a-Lot, who already PMed me with the reason why he won´t be able to post his sign-up until Saturday or Sunday. Thus, expect the RPG to begin on Monday.

Meanwhile, I´ll be opening a discussion thread with more in-depth information about the RPG in the RPG Café sometime today.

ME2

Iz dat wut I tink?
Well, this sounds awful good, though I MIGHT not be able to go on monday. T_T

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Alright then. The only one missing is Sir Forgets-a-Lot, who already PMed me with the reason why he won´t be able to post his sign-up until Saturday or Sunday. Thus, expect the RPG to begin on Monday.

Meanwhile, I´ll be opening a discussion thread with more in-depth information about the RPG in the RPG Café sometime today.

Well, whenever you start this, I won't be here tomorrow and the next day (it's 4th of July, yanno), and I'll be gone most of Thursday, but probably'll be able to post later that night. Depends.

ME2

Iz dat wut I tink?
Well, whenever you start this, I won't be here tomorrow and the next day (it's 4th of July, yanno), and I'll be gone most of Thursday, but probably'll be able to post later that night. Depends.

lol It's just about Sunday. O_O (Which is scary)
When you gunna post this up? (Or am I partially blind? :eek:)

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
lol It's just about Sunday. O_O (Which is scary)
When you gunna post this up? (Or am I partially blind? :eek:)

We're gonna post it whenever Sir Forgets-a-Lot gets off his arse and posts his sign-up.

...Or, really, when ANYone signs-up for Ice, since I'm dropping Sir Forgets-a-Lot's reservation.

-Arashi

EspeonFan

Name: Hikari Moni (goes by Hiki)
Physical Appearance: Her eyes are a chilling white color, making her look like she could freeze anything with a stare. Her hair is lanveder looking, and goes down to her hips. She wears a light pink shirt and blue jeans. Her skin is creamy and soft. She stands at 5'2 feet.

Personality: Hiki is a shy girl, and she is slightly anti-social. She is shy around boys, but tends to open up around girls she's friends with. She often asks older girls for advice for daily life, thinking anyone older than her is wiser. Her favorite pasttime is reading old books of myths.

Selected Element: Ice

Beat Arm: Chemically Romantic, a sacred bow with the shape of a purple heart.

Refrain: When Hiki goes into refrain she gets butterfly wings, just strong enough to glide on the wind. Her beat arm also changes from chemically romantic to a sword named Sanctuary Keeper. The sword is long and light blue. Her clothes also change to a long white robe that covers her entire body.

Refrences: Chemically Romantic is a reference to a Punk-rock band named My Chemical Romance. Hikari is a song by my favorite singer Utada Hikaru. The Sanctuary Keeper is a refrence to Sanctuary, another song by Utada Hikaru.

Last edited:

Kyuubii

Gigas
Name: Vanir Harris

Physical appearance: Vanir normally wears a plain black t-shirt covered by a silver vest. He also sports slightly-baggy, tattered blue jeans that are held up by a black belt with an intricately designed sliver belt buckle. These jeans just barely hang over a pair of black shoes with three white stripes running down the sides of either one.

He is six-foot tall and has a medium build, he is not quite 'built' but not very weak either, his strength is somewhere in the middle. He has sandy-blonde hair that lays in a mess upon his head, and falls down right above his eyes. Beneath his bangs, Vanir sports a pair of icy-blue eyes that almost blend in with the whites of his eyes.

Personality: Vanir is a loner mostly, he does whatever he needs to do to stay alive. The only person he really trusts enough to even have a conversation with are his friends. He has a cold and calculating personality that some may call cruel, however, if his friends are in trouble he shifts from uncaring to almost frantic. Vanir tends to enjoy fighting a bit too much and gets caught up in the bloodshed which usually leads to big trouble. Some may also describe him as having a superiority complex as he acts condescending towards those he doesn’t trust.

Element: ICE

Beat Arm: Purgatory and Cree: Purgatory and Cree are a pair of double-barreled rifles. When they are fired by Vanir (which isn't often) they shoot out spikes of ice that explode on contact. They can shoot in rapid succession but aren't very powerful. The reason that Vanir doesn't normally fire from Purgatory and Cree is because he prefers using them as makeshift clubs. He holds the two rifles by the tape that he wrapped around the end of each barrell and uses the steel plated 'butt' of each rifle to strike his enemies quite forcefully.

Refrain: When Vanir activates his Refrain, his weapons change shape drastically. Instead of Purgatory and Cree, his new weapon is called the Dance of Death. A chain connects the barrels of each rifle making what one can only describe as 'giant numchucks'. Also, the ends of the Dance of Death are covered by a thick sheet of ice. The transformed form, which Vanir calls Montségur, greatly increases his speed, but his build and other natural abilities remain the same. By spinning the numchucks above his head, Vanir can do what he calls the Rainmaker. The Dance of Death shoots out hundreds of spikes similar to the ones shot out of Purgatory and Cree that rain down all around him.

Other: The referenced band is Iron Maiden. "Purgatory" and "Rainmaker" are the name of two of their songs, and "Dance of Death" is one of their albums. "Montségur" is one of the songs on "Dance of Death", and the name Cree is from the song: "Run to the Hills". Harris is the last name of the band's bassist and founder.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't even notice EspeonFan's post... Oh well, I'll keep this up just in case.

lucario_01

Lucario is #1!!!!!!!
Name: Dusty Livgren

Physical Appearance: Dusty has shoulder length blonde hair that is always neatly combed. He always wears a casual, crisp, black pinstripe long-sleeved shirt and black slacks. Dusty wears fingerless gloves on his hands, and he has a nasty scar running from his right eyebrow down to the middle of his right cheek. His blue eyes have a magical shine, and his teeth are pearly white. Dusty's skin is a light tan, and he is somewhat skinny. His arms ripple with a good amount of muscle for a fourteen-year old. As for his height, he could be considered short, but the opinions of others never really affects him.

Personality: Dusty is usually silent, but he is quite social when with friends. If you really know him, then you'll know that he is friendly and will welcome new friends if they offer their friendship. He won't hesitate to take a challenge. Dusty has a totally different personality when people are in danger, though. He will take action immediately and will risk his well-being for the well-being of others. He likes to keep to his own ideas, but if other ideas come from ones that are higher in "rank" or are more wise than him, he will accept them. Dusty enjoys to keep his wide imagination to himself. As a child he had designed Icarus' Wing using his skills for sketching and drawing. Music is another past-time for him, and he can play the guitar quite well.

His imagination is also accompanied by great ambition. He usually learns quickly.

Some personal achievments include succesfully composing a song that his peers enjoy listening to, sketching an almost flawless picture of the Washington Monument, and learning how to play the guitar solo from Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4.

Selected Element: Ice

Beat Arm: Icarus' Wing - This is a sturdy, wide sword with an odd symbol that resembles the symbols that appear on Groudon and Kyogre (sorry for the Pokemon reference.) The symbol will glow an aquamarine when activated. Activation will cause the blade to create icy pain on contact, except to Dusty. A thin, wing-like addition is welded to the non-cutting edge of the sword.

Refrain: Dusty's Refrain will cause his gloves to have the same glowing symbol that's on Icarus' Wing. Also, the wing on his Beat Arm will move upward on the blade and create a deadly jousting edge on the sword. Angel wings will sprout from Dusty's back. He can fly with them, and when they are flapped, a chilled wind will blow at the target.

This is a reference to the band Kansas. Kerry Livgren was the lead guitarist (I didn't like the first name of Kerry, so changed it to Dusty.) Icarus - Borne On Wings Of Steel is my favorite song by Kansas, thus the name for Dusty's Beat Arm.

Last edited:

The Admiral

EspeonFan: Denied. Sorry. Too short.
Kyuubii: Don't worry! ACCEPTED.
lucario_01: Denied. I'm sorry, but this seems a little short for me. Also, chronological thing going on - yours was posted after the approved sign-up. Though, still, I figured "Dusty" was a fitting name for a guy who'd be based on Kansas references; it's not bad, but the other sign-up was better.

Okay, everyone. As soon as I receive word from Cenodoxus, I'll get the RP all together.

-Arashi

ME2

Iz dat wut I tink?
EspeonFan: Denied. Sorry. Too short.
Kyuubii: Don't worry! ACCEPTED.
lucario_01: Denied. I'm sorry, but this seems a little short for me. Also, chronological thing going on - yours was posted after the approved sign-up. Though, still, I figured "Dusty" was a fitting name for a guy who'd be based on Kansas references; it's not bad, but the other sign-up was better.

Okay, everyone. As soon as I receive word from Cenodoxus, I'll get the RP all together.

-Arashi

Lovely. :)

ME2

Iz dat wut I tink?
Well, though I don't think it's entirely nessacary, I'll bump this topic n'ways! (I just like my new sig is all :)

The Admiral

Uh, yeah. Guys, I'm sorry, but we'll have to put this on hold for a while, because of the fact that Yorei has gone off somewhere else after having returned. Thus, I can't get a plot for him, and I'll be needing him for some of this, being that he is in this and is running this with me.

-Arashi