• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
LK- That sucks, so it is color blind? I hope they can figure out what it is.

Today's my birthday, went out and did a few things so it was interesting. Also got the Arceus movie for my birthday and just watched it, was interesting really and good.

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Hey, Little, nice to meet you.

And Wt- Not really 'colour-blindness' because I don't lose the colour itself. It just appears to be another. Like a black coat looking green. And since they don't know, it seems they don't care. - -

When did you first realize you were gay/les/bi/trans/queer? When did you "come out of the closet" or when do you plan to, if ever?
For a very long time, I've admired the male body. This admiration eventually turned into a lust. This really scared me because I was raised by Christian parents, was always in church, etc. It became an obsession (I do, in fact, have obsessive compulsive disorder). After an interesting course of events, I came out earlier this year (I just came out of eighth grade).

Nickolanious

Pokemon Breeder
Hey! I'd love to join this amazing club! I'm so glad someone took the time to take notice of a "touchy" subject. I am a proud gay boy and I really find it inspirational that so many members of Serebii are joining this club. I'd be honored to be a member. ^_^

Nickolanious

Pokemon Breeder
When did you first realize you were gay/les/bi/trans/queer? When did you "come out of the closet" or when do you plan to, if ever?
For a very long time, I've admired the male body. This admiration eventually turned into a lust. This really scared me because I was raised by Christian parents, was always in church, etc. It became an obsession (I do, in fact, have obsessive compulsive disorder). After an interesting course of events, I came out earlier this year (I just came out of eighth grade).

I was also raised by Christian parents. But, luckily, they weren't hardcore Christians. I haven't actually told them that I'm gay yet. But, I've told my close friends, and they all claim that my parents can tell that I am. Haha! I'm impressed by your coming out when you did. I wish I could be as strong as you about who I am.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
Welcome, both of you. ^_^ And you're both Lady Gaga fans to boot, imagine that.

I was raised in a VERY Christian family, and was forced to go to church for many years, so I can see where you're comming from little monster. I was always afraid of my feelings for other boys because I was always told I'd go to hell if I thought that way.

What is everyone's plans for summer? Not much here aside from a trip to San Francisco with my boyfriend next month... I'm meeting his parents. >.<

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Welcome, Nick.

And you have a DeviantArt? That's cool.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
All new members, welcome to the club
LK- Well that sucks, I hope somehow it gets fixed
Nick- If your parents do know you are gay, maybe they don't mind?
Interesting both members joined in Jan 2010 and doesn't have much posts and likes Gaga? You two related or something? I don't really care much about Gaga really, but I think I heard her voice once on Glee and it, well kinda sounded like a guy and weird no offense.

Anyways, my party was today and it went well. Although one of my cousins didn't show up because she had a hangover which sucked big time because she's leaving July 6th for Canada and I wanted her to be at my birthday party before she leaves. My Dad's family were late and came at like close to 3:30. The said cousin's parents and little brother came at like 4, and both them and Dad's family left three hours later, too soon.

Then again I wish nobody had to go, I wish the party could go into the wee hours really.

Nickolanious

Pokemon Breeder
Welcome, both of you. ^_^ And you're both Lady Gaga fans to boot, imagine that.

What is everyone's plans for summer? Not much here aside from a trip to San Francisco with my boyfriend next month... I'm meeting his parents. >.<

Thanks for welcoming me! xD Your plans sound nerve-wracking. Haha. But exciting too. I've never had a boyfriend actually... mostly just because I'm not "out of the closet" yet. Eh.

Well, my plans for this summer consist of sitting and going to the mall. Yay! I actually have no definite plans yet. But, I might be going to Illinois or Minnesota. Two of my brothers live up near Minnesota, so that'd be fun to see them again.

Nickolanious

Pokemon Breeder
Interesting both members joined in Jan 2010 and doesn't have much posts and likes Gaga? You two related or something? I don't really care much about Gaga really, but I think I heard her voice once on Glee and it, well kinda sounded like a guy and weird no offense.

Haha! No. But, I had an account before on this site, RozureidoKing. I just wanted to make a new account with my new name. I use this name for everything pretty much.

Just to be clear, Lady Gaga was never actually on Glee, but they sang 2 of her songs. A guy did do the opening part for "Bad Romance" and 2 girls sang "Poker Face". But, I'm thinking that you probably heard the guy singing "Bad Romance". xD I hope.

I like how close you are with your extended family though... I really don't like my extended family at all. They get on my nerves. But, that's too bad about your cousin. I hope your party was still fun for everyone!

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
SS- What's to be nervous about?

Wt- Yeah... I don't think they can fix it...

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
SS- What's to be nervous about?

Well, it's not often that I'm in relationships serious enough to be introduced to my partner's parents... So that in itself is a bit nerve wracking. And most older people think I'm "weird" because of my tattoos and visible piercings. (My boyfriend's parents are in their late 50s, early 60s) So needless to say I'm pretty nervous to meet them. We're flying out to San Francisco mid July, so it's still about a month away but I really do hope they like me since I plan on sticking around for a while. Not to mention I'm totally and madly in love with their son... haha.

Hopefully I can win them over.

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Ah... Wait... They know you're a guy... Right? And what tattoos/piercings would set them off?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Nick- Ah didn't know that, then never really heard of her. And yeah I am close to them even if one or two makes me want to scream.
LK- That sucks, well maybe it won't happen too often
scarerow- I bet meeting the parents would be nerve wrecking, I wonder how I will go when I have to do it.

Guess what, last night I was going to Sizzlers with my two cousins, my older cousin was driving but we got into a car accident! See we were going around a round about and this van just suddenly came out and slammed into the front passenger side I was on!

Lucky we are all okay and we got to go to Sizzlers, the side of the car had dents in it and a black mark from the van but it was okay to drive. See the driver of the van said to my cousin he thought he had time to go through the round about before we went around it (He should have stopped) and then smashed into us. Both me and my older cousin were freaking out though because we were like wtf just happened!

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
I'd love to join this club! I'm a gay guy, and I think it's awesome that there is a club like this on serebii where all us pokemon fans can talk about it.

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Hey, welcome. Nice to meet you.

Wt- In December some years ago, my mother was driving to work and this lady ran the redlight and destroyed the front of my mom's car... But the first thing she does once she is out of the car is to run into her office building to set things up then she comes back out to ask if my mom is ok.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
WS- Welcome to the club, yeah this club was created a long time ago. I just hope it won't die on us
LK- That is so weird, was the office building right next to the accident?
SS_ Yeah I am okay now, it was scary when it happened.

Hm, I know things are slow but posting is quite scarce in the club now, so unusual and creepy because it's quiet lol. Too quiet *Shifty Eyes* >.>

How is everyone doing anyways? Anyone got any problems they want to talk about?

I totally hope you don't mind if I stuper in here awkwardly. :D

So, yeah.
I'm gay.
So I'm just gonna hop aboard this homosexual train. :3

And to answer your question, I've been fine. I'm a little shocked still about what I read on another forum about gay marriage. [/cliffhanger]

Status
Not open for further replies.