• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
WS- Welcome to the club, yeah this club was created a long time ago. I just hope it won't die on us
LK- That is so weird, was the office building right next to the accident?
SS_ Yeah I am okay now, it was scary when it happened.

Hm, I know things are slow but posting is quite scarce in the club now, so unusual and creepy because it's quiet lol. Too quiet *Shifty Eyes* >.>

How is everyone doing anyways? Anyone got any problems they want to talk about?

I concur, it really is too quiet up in here.

I am fine thanks, been busy with music and other such creative endeavors. I'm so ready for the summer weather to roll in, I'm sick of the gloominess.

How are YOU?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
WK- Welcome to the club! Hope to see you around since we do need people posting:p
I often get shocked by many things I read on other forums, I can't tell you how shocked I get when I hear about a law regarding homosexuality like in some countries they can get the death penalty O.O That is so awful, you can't put someone to death for just being in love.

SS- Very quiet... and suspicious, perhaps there is something going on that we must solve! lol anyways that's good about you, I have been thinking about some stuff since the car crash, and I am okay too just writing some stuff as I said thinking about things too. I actually don't mind it being Winter here, it can get quite cold but it feels better then Summer really.

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Well I am plotting something against my mortal enemy...

And I hate being busy in the summer. Wish I could be on more.

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
When did you first realize you were gay/les/bi/trans/queer? When did you "come out of the closet" or when do you plan to, if ever?
For a very long time, I've admired the male body. This admiration eventually turned into a lust. This really scared me because I was raised by Christian parents, was always in church, etc. It became an obsession (I do, in fact, have obsessive compulsive disorder). After an interesting course of events, I came out earlier this year (I just came out of eighth grade).

I decided to quote you because I feel like I can use your answer to the topic question as something to go off of. It's the same with me. I have always admired the male body, and have been attracted to it. What can I say? I love men. I've always known that I'm gay, but there have been so many times that I deny it. I'd lie to myself about it because I've grown up in a very heavily mormon household - although I am not. I just graduated high school, and decided that I was tired of lying to myself and to everyone else.

I guess you can say I'm in the process of coming out. I told my best friend a few weeks before graduating, then told my next closest friend. Only a select few now know, and they have all been very supportive. It didn't come as much of a shock, because it is pretty obvious. I would just usually deny it when asked. My friends were actually excited to have a gay best friend, and were thrilled to take me shopping. ha ha! I'm terrified of telling my parents, not so much my dad as my mom - which it's usually the other way around.

WK- Welcome to the club! Hope to see you around since we do need people posting:p
I often get shocked by many things I read on other forums, I can't tell you how shocked I get when I hear about a law regarding homosexuality like in some countries they can get the death penalty O.O That is so awful, you can't put someone to death for just being in love.

Here was there train of theory:

Allow gay marriage > Rots country's morals > Make bad decisions > Elect bad leaders > Destruction of country

....what?

I decided to quote you because I feel like I can use your answer to the topic question as something to go off of. It's the same with me. I have always admired the male body, and have been attracted to it. What can I say? I love men. I've always known that I'm gay, but there have been so many times that I deny it. I'd lie to myself about it because I've grown up in a very heavily mormon household - although I am not. I just graduated high school, and decided that I was tired of lying to myself and to everyone else.

I guess you can say I'm in the process of coming out. I told my best friend a few weeks before graduating, then told my next closest friend. Only a select few now know, and they have all been very supportive. It didn't come as much of a shock, because it is pretty obvious. I would just usually deny it when asked. My friends were actually excited to have a gay best friend, and were thrilled to take me shopping. ha ha! I'm terrified of telling my parents, not so much my dad as my mom - which it's usually the other way around.

The first person I ever came out to was my friend Claire, and she specifically said to me:
"I'm so glad you're gay, so now I know that you don't have a crush on me or anything."

....probably because guys always stare at her, since she has, well, D-cups. Bordering on Double D.

Slash4life

uncollared
Hey, everyone. Shiit's been happening, I'm not leaving with my mm when she leaves, but staying here with my father. I ws in a d/s relationship with a man I hooked up with a few months ago, for a total of 5 days. Him and his bf (who I've hooked up with a few times move) didn't respect my decision to stay, so as yesterday, the arrangement is off permanently. I'm gong to hang with my ex Angel, the cheater who didnt really cheat, just told people he did for his image, tomorrow night. But really, which is worse, being cheated on (and not in the open relationship kind of way); or having the knowledge that someone you're dating, who you love, would rather lie and say hes cheating on you to all his friends, just so he can retain whatever image he has with them.

And I still love him with all my heart. And he loves his bf

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
LK- You and I are different, I would give to be busy, something that gives this life I have been living a meaning. I mean I like posting here but I am on everyday. I really need a job, or a start of one of my dreams.

Weatherman- Yeah people are basically idiots

Slash- Well it's nice to see you again. I am not really sure well I guess the 1st one would be worse because he is actually cheating on you, but the second one isn't good either. Sorry I don't have much else to say, I am not even sure if I should be giving out advice if I can't even figure my own life out.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Hey guyz^^.I would luv to join the club.I'm gay or whatever...trying to go for the "life is short you have to try everything" thing lol

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
Hey, everyone. Shiit's been happening, I'm not leaving with my mm when she leaves, but staying here with my father. I ws in a d/s relationship with a man I hooked up with a few months ago, for a total of 5 days. Him and his bf (who I've hooked up with a few times move) didn't respect my decision to stay, so as yesterday, the arrangement is off permanently. I'm gong to hang with my ex Angel, the cheater who didnt really cheat, just told people he did for his image, tomorrow night. But really, which is worse, being cheated on (and not in the open relationship kind of way); or having the knowledge that someone you're dating, who you love, would rather lie and say hes cheating on you to all his friends, just so he can retain whatever image he has with them.

And I still love him with all my heart. And he loves his bf

And d/s means? Dom/slave? Not sure I follow. Sorry, off topic I know... I've heard of m/s, s/m and other such kinky terminology but never d/s. I know I know, I'm old and should know these things!

Sorry to hear that you're going through a bunch of crap Slash. Break-ups are never any fun, especially when you break up with 2 people. I've never been anything but monogamous, but I can imagine that to be exceptionally hard. Hugs to you!

And your ex who claimed he cheated sounds like a total douch bag, no offense. Apparently he wants people to think he's a $lut. Why anyone would lie about something like that is beyond me, but this guy must have one hell of an ego. Be careful with that one.

Nacreous, welcome to the club! So let me get this straight... (well, as straight as it can get up in here) You're gay because you just want to try it out? Hmm, okay. I'd more or less consider that being "experimental" but whatever, to each their own. ^_^

On a lighter note... *lovey dovey alert*

Last night my boyfriend pretty much told me I was "the one." I had just made dinner and afterwards he sat me down, looked me straight in the eye, and told me that he truly loved me and never wanted to let me go... It made me so happy I cried because I feel the exact same way, but was afraid the feelings werent mutual. I knew there was a reason he wanted me to meet his freaking parents all the way in freaking CA. We have been good friends for years, and had always had major crushes on eachother but were both too shy to pursue anything. Plus he's like 10 years older than me so that was always a factor as well. (We met when I was 15, he was 25) Now that I'm in my 20s and not so shy, after a couple drinks I finally told him that I had a major crush on him, and surprisingly he had been swooning over me for the past 7 years as well. We've been dating for a few months now, and I just moved in with him, which a lot of people think is a dumb idea but I don't care what anyone thinks. This is the most serious I've ever been with anyone. I didn't even feel like this with my ex who I was with for like 3 years... I never thought I'd ever feel like this about anyone, given my history. It's really weird, but in a good way! <3

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
sorry, should have clarified. d/s is dom/sub

And welcome Nacreous! Might I suggest the term you may be looking for right now is curious?

oh well...

yeah,so my drama right now is that I kinda like a friend[a guy friend],I dunno why I'm so attracted to him,he's such a nerd.We flirt all the time & lately is like ALL THE TIME wich is so stupid cuz he can't even talk to girls,he blushes & gets intimidated.He sais he's str8 & he's a little homophobic too yet even if he says bad things about gays I'm still attracted to him & it's not that kind of attracted when you just like someone's physical appearance it's chemistry & this is only the second time I've been so attracted to someone.It confuses me cuz he says stuff like "school is over & I'm gonna miss you" & stuff like that & it sucks,I mean,it kinda gets my hopes up a little & I dunno,I have this vibe about him & usually my intuition is right but I dunno what to do...

Last edited:

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
sorry, should have clarified. d/s is dom/sub

Aaah, now we're speaking my kinda language, haha. I figured that's what it meant, but had to ask... Didn't think anyone else here was into that kinda thing. I'm not alone!

Nacreous--That's tough. But there really isn't much you can do but pine for him, since he's well, straight and all... But if he flirts with you, maybe he's in the closet? You should do some investigating.

Last edited:
I meant I'm gay but I wanna try the other stuff too to see what's all about^^

So exactly what I said.

Meh, I would never want to "experiemnt". It wouldn't mean anything to me, and I would be afraid I would break a girl's heart. :/

oh well...

yeah,so my drama right now is that I kinda like a friend[a guy friend],I dunno why I'm so attracted to him,he's such a nerd.We flirt all the time & lately is like ALL THE TIME wich is so stupid cuz he can't even talk to girls,he blushes & gets intimidated.He sais he's str8 & he's a little homophobic too yet even if he says bad things about gays I'm still attracted to him & it's not that kind of attracted when you just like someone's physical appearance it's chemistry & this is only the second time I've been so attracted to someone.It confuses me cuz he says stuff like "school is over & I'm gonna miss you" & stuff like that & it sucks,I mean,it kinda gets my hopes up a little & I dunno,I have this vibe about him & usually my intuition is right but I dunno what to do...

The slight homophobia could be a cause of in the closet (if you;re flirting all the time).

I suggest, since he appears straight, not to persue it.
What would be the point?
I mean, if he's gay/bi, he'll come out at his own speed, which might not even come until his twenties.
All your gonna do is get yourself riled up and dissappointed.

Trust me, I'm even one of those people that encourages people to persue relationships that they want, but if it's not gonna work ever or not until later, you have to be find someone new and/or be patient.

Do what you want, though!
Your life.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Nacreous- Welcome to the club,
Slash- Then you should demand them to take you to dinner! I wish I could say that in real life and it would be that simple. Anytime I plan something with someone, mostly outside of the family like friends it never goes through. Planning a trip to Surfers Paradise for 7 days somewhere in November-December down in the Gold Coast, sent a message to many people on FB, who wants to bet it won't happen because I can never seem to get a friend to do something with me. What I find interesting is that other people ask them on their status to go somewhere and they are there, just my damn bad luck. Well I don't care I need a vacation, I need somewhere to escape to and just relax, if I don't have anyone I will solo it somehow.
Nacreous- So you aren't sure what sexuality you are? Bisexual maybe? I can see what you mean, you want to make sure of your sexuality right? Not sure what to say to your other question, as I said to Slash I am not sure if I should be giving advice atm, but I guess the best you can do is become close friends with him, if he in the closet then he will probably tell you when the time comes.

Scarecrow- That sounds neat, if I didn't know any better that would have sounded like a proposal. And age has no boundaries, well except under 16 and stuff.

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Nac- First off, you're avatar is the cutest thing I've seen since Starly! And secondly, I would say the guy is so far in the closet, he's finding the X-mas presents. Same with my crush. What I did was just become friendly and now we text each other since our school let out about a month ago. So yeah...

Wt- Really? I love posting here too, but I hate being so busy. Each day for the past several weeks a family member has 'claimed' me. Meaning that I have to spend the day with them. Yeah... It gets tiring being yanked around without a free will...

Status
Not open for further replies.