• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

theverybest

That noone ever was?
Yeah athletes do have some mild ego issues form time to time...depending on who it is. But in all honesty, it helps to better themselves. Confidence can be just as important as training. Same thing with any passion or hobby I find. Or most passions anyway; music, art, business, cooking, all that jazz. The problem is when you think you've learned all there is to learn. That is the biggest mistake. HUGE no-no.

Also, about hulkesque men. I was watching America's Got Talent a few nights ago and there was a body builder on there and I thought the huge guy was soooo adorable ahahaha. He just had such an adorable face with sparkly eyes. I wanted to take him home and have him talk to me about his feelings. xD Then maybe I could watch him lift things all day.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Too-much-muscle-guys don't do anything for me'__'.I prefer tall guyz,well..taller than me that are normally build...I can't say I like extremely hairy men but I would always prefer the one that has a hairy chest over the one that shaves everything...shaved guyz are blah>.>

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Yeah... Those Hulkesque ones kinda freak me out. It's like their skin could split at any moment..

And yep. I prefer hairy to shaved.

theverybest

That noone ever was?
Mmmm....I feel so loved. Ahahaha. I'm not too hairy, but I will be 100% candid when I say...if there is anywhere I SHOULD shave other than my face, I haven't. Simply because. When you have no company coming over for dinner, there is simply no reason in my mind to tend to your lawn. My chest is hairy, but not too hairy. I like that. When men have a hairy chest it's really nice.

There aren't enough gay guys in London, Ontario. THere're pretty slim pickins. Surprisingly I knew more gay men in my more-or-less hometown with a grand population of something like 24 646. It had two high schools (not including a private with a graduating class of like 12, the fact that we could go to school in Edmonton if we wanted, and there was a high school in neighbouring city Stony Plain). Yet, I can still think of a lot more gay men that I know. Well, gay teenagers.

theverybest

That noone ever was?
I'm not sexually attracted to feet, but I hate it when people freak out about feet. Yes, they're not always the best part of someone's body, but don't get anxiety when someone isn't wearing socks. Do you know those people? The people who "hate feet". It reminds me of my friend Justin, who admittedly picks his nose. NOt like all the time, but admittedly sometimes. When told that picking your nose is a little bit gross he will probably say "Who do you think you are? The Queen?!". HOw I love him , ahahaha. I'm not entirely sure how any of that was related, but I wanted to share.

I like husky men for the most part. MOST part. I love body hair too ahahaha. It's just so much more natural. And it's not totally customary, which makes it a little bit more exciting. For moi anyway.

I'm not a chubby chaser though, despite liking husky men. However, it really bothers me when you order the salad, and JUST the salad. When you take off your clothes the first thing I wanna do is NOT counting your ribs. It's not that I COULDN'T be with a big guy, I just probably wouldn't be.

snare

DEATH STARE.
I loooooove husky guys. With a screaming passion. I think they're the cutest things ever... Eugh.

Oh Slash, you'd love me now. I have a full beard and I'm even fuzzier than before!

theverybest

That noone ever was?
Mmmmmmm. If I was a dog I'd be a husky.

I dislike this whole being single business. I think I have teddy bear syndrome. I need a nice husky man to snuggle with in the p.m.

And yes I would love that Pineco. Ahaha ,for a second I was forgetting that we all came here first and foremost for pokemon! xD My friend code is 4340 4738 7557. But you'll have to hang on as my brother was bored and decided to do an elite four run.

snare

DEATH STARE.
hey, snare. Where've you been? I mean, I've been MIA for a while too, but kept expecting you to pop up somewhere with your creepy but oh-so-awesome burmy-ness. But you didn't :( and now you did :)

I know you've been MIA, part of the reason why I stopped visiting, but I decided to randomly visit the club today and I saw right there it said "Last post: Slash4life"! Hooray! You should hurry up and get MSN or something!

Theverybest, there are even less guys here in Northern Ontario. :p I'm quite fluffy, maybe you'd like me.

theverybest

That noone ever was?
I can give you a water stone. My ditto is in the GTS, all I'm trying to get is a japanese one lol.

Nah, there are definitely less gay men in SOUTHERN Ontario. , well really southern anyway. I guess Toronto would be southern to you, and that's like the gay canada hub, ahaha.

snare

DEATH STARE.
Good thing cause I'm on my way to Toronto tomorrow. Maybe I'll bag myself a man while I'm there...

Seriously though Northern Ontario is like 11% of the population of Ontario, and takes up like what? 70% of the entire province's size? Believe me they are far less men here.

Status
Not open for further replies.