• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbluextotodile1394

Blue Knight of Water
thank link is for the chat for random talk and such im just sitting there right now u know waiting for people.

Spookz

Lumos
And yeah currently only three of us are posting but others will post sooner or later, some like Spookz has university (Sorry if I got that wrong!) and etc
Classes actually don't start for me until September, but yeah, once that hits I'll likely be pretty busy.

I've actually only recently gotten internet in my apartment (despite having moved in May, oy). So, that somewhat explains my absence. I've been rather anti-social lately as well, trying to sort things out in real life, and not really succeeding.

I get daily emails from the club, but I usually just skim over them and lack the motivation to reply. :/

i would love to join! I just started on serebii today, and i would love to know people who i share something with, sexuality wise and love of pokemon!
Welcome to the club! That goes for anyone I might have missed in my absence.

xbluextotodile1394

Blue Knight of Water
OK i think im not the only one who got marked as spammed cause there was another post by an ice_wolf. And his/her post is not here. But on the subject of new members welcome.
WT- Chats set up getting a BG for it rules and such. There is a possibility I can either get a playlist for it or add like an internet radio station to it but those completely optional. We can discuss more later if you like.

theverybest

That noone ever was?
18 still feels like super old to me for some reason...but most of my friends are. It blows my mind and I don't know why. WHen people think I'm in like 4th year Uni and all these other things I get this weird deep feeling that I'm basically an adult and it scares the **** out of me. I feel all emotional and my stomach churns. When I was a little kid I always thought one day you woke up and you just knew that you were an adult. But no. You sink into it really slowly. I imagine it's like standing in silly putty all day. You don't realize that it's a liquid until it's too late and your neck deep in this overwhelming pressure (or there's sticky goop in your carpet, damn I hate silly putty.) However, I am not an adult yet, but I know that I will be vurrryyy shoon. Right? Maybe not, I actually don't think that adulthood starts at a specific age like it would seem. I don't quite know yet why we differentiate so strictly on age. I was riding the ferry back from Olympic Island on Saturday night after a mindblowing life-changing conert, and these drunk idiots were just ****ing around on the super humid over-crowded ferry. One of the girls with them said to them with an annoyed tone for them to stop because they're acting like teenagers. They were definitely only in their 20's. I don't think they were adults yet. In conclusion it just freaks me out that I'm almost an ault and so are all of my friends because I see ZERO difference. I don't think I look old. I'll be watching someone on TV who's apparently 18 and I'm like...WHAT?! But I don't think my friends and I look that age...?! Do we?

I always end up ranting on this thread. I should just have a blog, ahahaha.

For chat, how about a Java chat??? That would seem to be the easiest.

And yes, I would still love the Pineco. Lol. Fortress has been one of my faves for a long time. ^.^

xbluextotodile1394

Blue Knight of Water
For chat, how about a Java chat??? That would seem to be the easiest.

And yes, I would still love the Pineco. Lol. Fortress has been one of my faves for a long time. ^.^

Well the chat is already made it can use some work and some people on it but it will be good
http://xat.com/GSAPokemonTrainers <--there is the link again and there is no sign up and no installation for it just gotta click ur name change it and ill make u a member so you can talk

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
I haven't posted in awhile, so I decided I might give you an update. I just had my eighteenth birthday a few days ago - on the eleventh. (My forum account says a different birthday; I have no idea why.) My birthday was amazing. I went to my college freshman orientation, which I dragged my group of girlfriends with me to it - even though all of them are still in high school. I didn't want to be bored out of my mind. I spent the whole day with them, and went to the Lion King broadway musical! It was amazing! That night... the same group of girlfriends kidnapped, and I mean kidnapped. They came into my room, tied me up, blindfolded me and through me in their car. I was scared s***less. seriously. ha ha! I spent the whole night with them... They had joked that they had got me a man, but there was no man. :( The day after my birthday, I flew to Oregon to visit my aunt and my two cousin's and their kids. It's been amazing, and this has been my first day on a computer for a week!

It's weird because turning eighteen is nothing special. The most I can do now is buy dry ice, cigarettes, and spray paint - and I really don't have any need for those. Ha ha! Basically... I've been lonely-ish lately, and h****. The last action I got was in December, and with a girl. ha ha! I want a boyfriend badly, and I'm hoping college will bring that on. I had this crazy realization today while eating Ramen noodles. I start classes next week. I about s*** by pants. I was just freaked out. It feels way farther away than just a week.

Okay. I'm done rambling, sorry people! :p

wow i like your team Wishing Star, i can never raise up six pokemon usually i only do four or three
ooh and how do i change my name it said my name was smooch bump.........also i have created a lgbt group, so check it out :)

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
TB- You shouldn't have to hide that you like Pokemon, it's really none of anyone's business about what you play just like it's nobody's business on your sexuality.
Toto- Yep went to look at it, seems pretty good will try to place it on the front page, I like the background of the chat, and that's nice you can set up a radio or playlist if you want, although I won't able to hear it, got no sound card.

Slash- About that I think, has been a long time. Although could have sworn you were around alot longer then that

Spookz- Oh well close enough lol:p Anyways yeah I understand that, there are days when you just don't want to post or anything

theverybest- It is a weird feeling, and since I don't drink or smoke etc it's not like too much changed for me, hell my family's still telling me what to do, my twin sister right before my 21st tittle tale on me to my mother when I was planning to make prizes for a guess what's in the jar contest on my party.

WS- Happy late birthday, sounds like fun though, my 18th was a blast, the birthday party with my family that is. a few days before the party I had organized something with several friends months before, although they all dropped out one by one until I was standing at the Mexican restaurant I was going to go with them with my aunt and uncle sitting in the car with my cousins, when my last friend dropped out at the last minute. I was sad but I went home with my aunt's family and we had Mexican there instead.

18 still feels like super old to me for some reason...but most of my friends are. It blows my mind and I don't know why. WHen people think I'm in like 4th year Uni and all these other things I get this weird deep feeling that I'm basically an adult and it scares the **** out of me. I feel all emotional and my stomach churns. When I was a little kid I always thought one day you woke up and you just knew that you were an adult. But no. You sink into it really slowly. I imagine it's like standing in silly putty all day. You don't realize that it's a liquid until it's too late and your neck deep in this overwhelming pressure (or there's sticky goop in your carpet, damn I hate silly putty.) However, I am not an adult yet, but I know that I will be vurrryyy shoon. Right? Maybe not, I actually don't think that adulthood starts at a specific age like it would seem. I don't quite know yet why we differentiate so strictly on age. I was riding the ferry back from Olympic Island on Saturday night after a mindblowing life-changing conert, and these drunk idiots were just ****ing around on the super humid over-crowded ferry. One of the girls with them said to them with an annoyed tone for them to stop because they're acting like teenagers. They were definitely only in their 20's. I don't think they were adults yet. In conclusion it just freaks me out that I'm almost an ault and so are all of my friends because I see ZERO difference. I don't think I look old. I'll be watching someone on TV who's apparently 18 and I'm like...WHAT?! But I don't think my friends and I look that age...?! Do we?

I'm feeling the same way, what with me being 20 for just a month now. 20. Officially, no longer a teenager. And you're right. I look at all the other 20-something year olds and it's really freaking me out. This is the decade in which I gotta' sorta', 'make' myself, y'know? It's a good thing that I'm all artistic though, I can basically do whatever I want and feel productive about it.

But at least I have University to occupy myself with.

By the way HELLO everyone. I've actually been a regular to the SPP forums before, including this club, but that was ages ago. So, hi. I'm a University student. I like Pokemon. I am gay. etc.

But don't look at my posting history because I basically just made this account at the time to make bad arguments in the debating area :L But this time things'll be a little more relevant because I'm not that negative no more, and, I'm actually part of a queer support group on Campus.

I hope I can learn things.

Slash4life

uncollared
Slash- About that I think, has been a long time. Although could have sworn you were around alot longer then that

Maybe it seems like longer because I've matured quite a bit since first joining. Plus, I was sorta on hiatus for a few months after becoming a pretty regular poster. I'm one of the few who returned

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Well I haven't been on here in awhile. I'v been on sppf for almost 4 years now. Yikes. I take a hiatus every now and then, then I eventually come back for sometime, and leave again.

palidan800

Typhlosion Lover
I've seen this club here forever now. Never did join it though, as I was busy with another club. I guess I'll join, but dunno how active I'll be.

EDIT: Oh, guess I should go into a little more detail. You can just call me Pali, as that's what stuck with me. I'm 15, turning 16 in... 13 days. I'm bisexual, and have been for about three years or so. I am a Pokephile, but that club has long since died. I'm a Sophomore in high school, and I'm in the marching band. <3 Also, I have a staph infection in my chin at the moment x.x

Last edited:

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I've seen this club here forever now. Never did join it though, as I was busy with another club. I guess I'll join, but dunno how active I'll be.

EDIT: Oh, guess I should go into a little more detail. You can just call me Pali, as that's what stuck with me. I'm 15, turning 16 in... 13 days. I'm bisexual, and have been for about three years or so. I am a Pokephile, but that club has long since died. I'm a Sophomore in high school, and I'm in the marching band. <3 Also, I have a staph infection in my chin at the moment x.x

Welcome to the club :3
Sucks about the infection =/

wow, thats gotta be so uncomfortable, uhhh i am hating high school! every body said there was a lot of gay kids where i go but i have only seen like one :( i just want some one i can talk to, all my friends are straight so they can't give me advise any one who can? oh and i hate to pestering every one but i made a lgbt social group so i encourage people to join !Pink is Pride!

Roserazor

...Look Behind You
Could I join? My cousin is gay, but I don't let that change how I feel about him. He's my cousin, weather he's gay or not, and I respect his pride :)

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Could I join? My cousin is gay, but I don't let that change how I feel about him. He's my cousin, weather he's gay or not, and I respect his pride :)

Of course you can :]
Kudos to you for being accepting to your cousins he is lucky to have a family member like you!

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Slash- Hm maybe it does, and that sucks you can't be on more often for a while, what you think you will apply for (Job I mean, I assume you are looking for one)
Takaru- lol that's okay I done that on a couple of sites before and then came back
Palidan- Sure welcome
MM- They probably aren't open about it because they are afraid of discrimination, I am sure if you researched maybe you could find them? Either that or those students are just assuming someone's gay,
Roserazor- Welcome to the club!

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
wow, thats gotta be so uncomfortable, uhhh i am hating high school! every body said there was a lot of gay kids where i go but i have only seen like one :( i just want some one i can talk to, all my friends are straight so they can't give me advise any one who can? oh and i hate to pestering every one but i made a lgbt social group so i encourage people to join !Pink is Pride!

Why can't you talk to your straight friends? Mine were fairly understanding and supportive while I was... in transit.

Welcome! I like the pic in your sig lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.