• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbluextotodile1394

Blue Knight of Water
Gah i didnt get email updates about the tread now i am mad.... the chat is pretty dead the bg is nice and i keep forgetting to just sit there at it waiting for people
http://xat.com/GSAPokemonTrainers there is the link again for anyone who is too lazy to look farther back

Fused, I talk to my friends about every day stuff but i think it would be awkward to talk to them about gay stuff you know, like if i see a cute guy i can't say Hes hot because then they would look at me weird and i really don't want to make them uncomfortable. Thanks for trying to help though i appreciate it. :) and lol Roserazor you sig is Hilarius

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Fused, I talk to my friends about every day stuff but i think it would be awkward to talk to them about gay stuff you know, like if i see a cute guy i can't say Hes hot because then they would look at me weird and i really don't want to make them uncomfortable. Thanks for trying to help though i appreciate it. :) and lol Roserazor you sig is Hilarius

That sucks. I can always talk to my friends about stuff like that; the only difference is that they end up making me uncomfortable.

Kyogre Master V3.0

Aaaaah! SOrry to cut into all the angst here, but I just got into Cambridge to study Veterinary Medicine this year! Aaaaah! :D So excited!!!....and that's all :p

Slash4life

uncollared
Aaaaah! SOrry to cut into all the angst here, but I just got into Cambridge to study Veterinary Medicine this year! Aaaaah! :D So excited!!!....and that's all :p

How dare you interrupt angst with such wonderful news? How are we supposed to angst with the knowledge of this beautiful occurence? :)

Now, sans sarcasm, congrats

theverybest

That noone ever was?
I have no problem saying "Wow, I'd like to take that man and make beautiful hot steamy love to him until neither of us can use the bathroom properly anymore." in front of my straight friends or anything else that's nuts to be honest. THey laugh. THey enjoy the fact that I don't feel like I have to hide these things. It would make them uncomfortable if I was always saying how hot they were, but I'm not. If your friends can't handle you being yourself then they have gotta problem, not you. To be honest I have no gay friends. Where I currently live anyway. I have one very feminine friend...but despite his personality and appearance, he loves vagina. Ahahaha, just, don't sweat it. Don't fret trying to find gay company. Obviously I'd love some gay friends, but, honestly, I'd probably just prefer to have a boyfriend. After you finally meet some gay friends you realize that they're just competition. ;) [Or, so you don't take me seriously, you realize that you may have just met an awesome spectacular person with whom you want to drink appletinis and cry at chick flicks with. One of my bestest best friends is gay, but very very very sadly, I don't live in the same province anymore. :( ]

Ethan

Banned
I have no problem saying "Wow, I'd like to take that man and make beautiful hot steamy love to him until neither of us can use the bathroom properly anymore." in front of my straight friends or anything else that's nuts to be honest. THey laugh. THey enjoy the fact that I don't feel like I have to hide these things. It would make them uncomfortable if I was always saying how hot they were, but I'm not. If your friends can't handle you being yourself then they have gotta problem, not you. To be honest I have no gay friends. Where I currently live anyway. I have one very feminine friend...but despite his personality and appearance, he loves vagina. Ahahaha, just, don't sweat it. Don't fret trying to find gay company. Obviously I'd love some gay friends, but, honestly, I'd probably just prefer to have a boyfriend. After you finally meet some gay friends you realize that they're just competition. ;) [Or, so you don't take me seriously, you realize that you may have just met an awesome spectacular person with whom you want to drink appletinis and cry at chick flicks with. One of my bestest best friends is gay, but very very very sadly, I don't live in the same province anymore. :( ]

Haha, you're a funny kid.

I have good news. I've been seeing a cute latino lifeguard/competitive swimmer that I met in Minneapolis. A few more dates and I think we're gonna call it official. So, :)

xbluextotodile1394

Blue Knight of Water
Haha, you're a funny kid.

I have good news. I've been seeing a cute latino lifeguard/competitive swimmer that I met in Minneapolis. A few more dates and I think we're gonna call it official. So, :)

ooooo that is awesome get it boy! lol XD i already got my man ugh but i hate he is in college

Slash4life

uncollared

Honestly, instead of just friends or a solid boyfriend, I'd rather have sodomy pals

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Hi, could I join? I'm not gay or bisexual, but I do support what this club stands for (though I don't exactly agree with the marriage idea). I have a bisexual friend and I sometimes don't understand how he acts, and I was wondering if there's anybody who could tell me what his actions mean.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Hi, could I join? I'm not gay or bisexual, but I do support what this club stands for (though I don't exactly agree with the marriage idea). I have a bisexual friend and I sometimes don't understand how he acts, and I was wondering if there's anybody who could tell me what his actions mean.

Could you be more specific about his actions?

And no one pounce on Manafi just yet: Why don't you "exactly agree" with gay marriage? Don't take it as like a hazing thing, I'm just always genuinely curious about this type of sentiment.

Also, welcome! ^_^

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Ok, well I'll deal with the marriage part first. Well, sure it's wonderful that two people love each other so much that they decide to get married, but is the persecution of the situation really worth it? I just say no to that.

Second, well, my friend will kinda like push me around sometimes when we're around close friends of his, but when we're not he acts totally fine, and it seems like sometimes he even flirts. And there was this one time when we were on the track team, and we were changning in the bathroom with another friend of ours. He seemed to want to change seperately from us, but when he left, my other friend asked me if I noticed that our friend (the bi one) was checking me out. I said no, and he told me that he was practically staring at me the whole time. I'm not sure why.

And thank you!

first off thanks toto, Fused, and theverybeast for the advise. and Ethan that guy sounds hot!!! lucky

Manafi's Dreams- i have to say that i check out other guys in the locker room, so if you are attractive then i would check you out so maybe he would too, but that doesn't mean he is totally and sexually attracted to you, so don't worry about that. If you were in a locker room full of girls you would check them out right? If he flirts with you around his friends who i assume are Bi or gay then just kind of make yourself look straight, get a girlfriend or something. That way the other Bi/gay kids aren't sure if your straight or not, they probably don't want to hit on someone they aren't sure about, (or i wouldn't, i don't them so i can't tell). I think thats the best advise can give on that subject. I don't really have experience on that so im not the best source.

PS. i really don't want an argument so i won't touch this subject on this forum again. But about the marriage thing it is totally worth it :) i want to adopt kids some day.

Last edited:

xbluextotodile1394

Blue Knight of Water
Ok, well I'll deal with the marriage part first. Well, sure it's wonderful that two people love each other so much that they decide to get married, but is the persecution of the situation really worth it? I just say no to that.

Second, well, my friend will kinda like push me around sometimes when we're around close friends of his, but when we're not he acts totally fine, and it seems like sometimes he even flirts. And there was this one time when we were on the track team, and we were changning in the bathroom with another friend of ours. He seemed to want to change seperately from us, but when he left, my other friend asked me if I noticed that our friend (the bi one) was checking me out. I said no, and he told me that he was practically staring at me the whole time. I'm not sure why.

And thank you!

well how about this
we put u in a room with girls and u try and not watch
imma say ur friend might have a crush on u
but dont freak out
his leaving the room means he doesn't like the fact he likes u

the locker room is uncomfortable. I wonder how openly gay people deal with everyone around you thinking your a perv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.