• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankemacho

Old School
My dad's gay, I want to join the club.

ele

=p
may I ask... do you have two dads? if not, isn't your dad bi then? I mean it's totally possible that he isn't. I can think of many reasons that he is gay and only gay and could still have a child.

He could be adopted.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
PPL and Ele not to sound annoying but can you two be careful? I believe some of your posts are bordering on spam and we don't want that.

Anyways I think there is a little proof my church might be leaning towards anti homosexuality (Although maybe not everyone, since everyone's different) because they were talking about this Marriage petition I think in Australia going on (Makeastand.org you can see) and they want to vote man+woman 4 life.

So I would assume yeah. But I am not gonna let that stop me from being friends with people. See I believe I was led to this church for a reason. I don't know why, but if God is really trying to pave a path for me I need to find out, to find my purpose in life (It's a long story of how I am thinking this). I think in a way he's trying to kill two birds with one stone for me. My goal is to find a purpose for myself, maybe leave a mark on the world and find the love of my life. And I think, just maybe he's leading me to this church for both, the purpose and the girl I hope to marry.

If you guys want a longer explanation I can explain it (I am about to tell the Christian club the similar thing to share my story and ask what they might think). And the fact in the church I don't know who's anti gay and who's just fine with it, or how extreme they are exactly so I can't judge an entire church just for this, and the fact I feel like I am becoming good friends with many of them I just hope it works out.

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
willow is right ppl and ele's posts are prett much spam

and willow... i'm sorry but idk what to say to help you ›_‹

on other news,i saw the glee concert movie yesterday. it was so freaking amazing in every way :D

ele

=p
willow is right ppl and ele's posts are prett much spam

and willow... i'm sorry but idk what to say to help you ›_‹

on other news,i saw the glee concert movie yesterday. it was so freaking amazing in every way :D

Well glee is just.....eh. Very weird in alot of ways.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
^I don't watch Glee often, but I do remember seeing one episode where
Kurt's father backs him up. Finn (I think that's his name) called him "faggy", but the dad overheard it and kicked him out.
That's all I was able to see, but it was a sweet scene. I'm glad this show supports the gays. ^_^

ele

=p
Kurt's father backs him up. Finn (I think that's his name) called him "faggy", but the dad overheard it and kicked him out.
That's all I was able to see, but it was a sweet scene. I'm glad this show supports the gays. ^_^

Yeah I'm just not a fan. But they are very supportive.

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧

okay I'm a gleek. Finn didn't call kurt a faggy, he said that the decorations were faggy, and kurt's dad thought he was calling kurt faggy. jeez get it right (haha jk) XD

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Muhh. The show got a little... Too gay. Showtunes and Journey were bearable enough for the good plot and relationships and whatnot, but they really took way too much advantage of the gay characters slightly monotonous story and overshadowed the rest of the show. (but the songs were annoying as ever) so yeah. I stopped watching it.

ele

=p
Muhh. The show got a little... Too gay. Showtunes and Journey were bearable enough for the good plot and relationships and whatnot, but they really took way too much advantage of the gay characters slightly monotonous story and overshadowed the rest of the show. (but the songs were annoying as ever) so yeah. I stopped watching it.

There are just very supportive of the gay community.

Spookz

Lumos
I used to watch Glee.. then I just kind of forgot about it/got annoyed at the amount of near-impossible technical support they get even during "rehearsal". Would it kill them to throw in a stagehand character? A little recognition is nice.. because seriously, if they have moving lights, and rigs that change on a weekly basis, and a theatre that nice for a high school that apparently doesn't have a lot of money and doesn't support the arts.. well, I expect to see a few more crew people running around. :(

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Thats fine. Just don't let it overshadow the stories of the other characters. I like modern family a lot better in the sense that they don't let the gay couple take over the entire show, But they remain the most entertaining characters, and honestly the reason I watch the show.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
okay I'm a gleek. Finn didn't call kurt a faggy, he said that the decorations were faggy, and kurt's dad thought he was calling kurt faggy. jeez get it right (haha jk) XD

My apologies, then. =P Either way, it's still a heartwarming scene in my opinion. It's nice to see a TV show here in America that supports homosexuality. Glee is showing a different viewpoint to everyone who doesn't support it, and, seeing how popular the show is, this is probably one of the best things that could happen for the LGBT community right now. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.