• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
I don't see anything wrong with Glee, but then again, I haven't seen much at all. And when I do see it on, it's always a scene with Kurt for some reason, haha. Maybe he's one of the more important characters.

Anyway, I'm going offline for a bit. I'll try to check back later to see what else we somehow manage to talk about. xD

Meowth City

Staff member
Nyuuuuuu~
I hate Glee! Mamma Mia movie is betterrrr! Nya
Thank God, you don't like Glee. I hate it as well.

I don't like the show for many reasons, but to avoid getting off topic, I'll stick to the GLB side of it. Personally, I feel as though the show is not very supportive of gay rights. Ryan Murphy seems to only know how to write three different types of characters - flamboyant gay male, Catholic and Irish (guess who is all three) and lacks a real understanding of other minority groups. Now, I know it's not only him behind the show - Brad, Ian and other writers are involved - but this blantly stereotyping of minorites is insulting to some of those minorities. I know I'm sick of all this Asian garbage - I'm Asian and I'm nothing like these characters. And on top of that, with these three men at the show's helm, Glee treats its female characters like crap.

I get it is meant to be exaggerated as it is a comedy show, and I love comedy - don't get me wrong - but this over the top humour is both annoying and repetitive. I can't take a show like this seriously. I love music, and showtunes, but my enjoyment of my loved songs have been tainted by the horrible vocals from the likes of Corey whats-his-name and others. God, everytime I think about this show, it makes my head boil and makes me write page-long rants. I'm sorry if this upsets Glee fans, but I truely hate this show more than anything for reasons that extend to what I have already mentioned. It's just my own personal taste, so I'm not gonna bash peeps if they like the show. I will respect that is your taste and not mine.

ele

=p
Thank God, you don't like Glee. I hate it as well.

I don't like the show for many reasons, but to avoid getting off topic, I'll stick to the GLB side of it. Personally, I feel as though the show is not very supportive of gay rights. Ryan Murphy seems to only know how to write three different types of characters - flamboyant gay male, Catholic and Irish (guess who is all three) and lacks a real understanding of other minority groups. Now, I know it's not only him behind the show - Brad, Ian and other writers are involved - but this blantly stereotyping of minorites is insulting to some of those minorities. I know I'm sick of all this Asian garbage - I'm Asian and I'm nothing like these characters. And on top of that, with these three men at the show's helm, Glee treats its female characters like crap.

I get it is meant to be exaggerated as it is a comedy show, and I love comedy - don't get me wrong - but this over the top humour is both annoying and repetitive. I can't take a show like this seriously. I love music, and showtunes, but my enjoyment of my loved songs have been tainted by the horrible vocals from the likes of Corey whats-his-name and others. God, everytime I think about this show, it makes my head boil and makes me write page-long rants. I'm sorry if this upsets Glee fans, but I truely hate this show more than anything for reasons that extend to what I have already mentioned. It's just my own personal taste, so I'm not gonna bash peeps if they like the show. I will respect that is your taste and not mine.

Yeah. All they do is make gay character flamers. Not all gay people are like that.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Attention!

Members and supporters of the LGBT community, I would like to announce that, with the permission of our club founder, Willow's Tara, and the assistance of artist Geekachu, we have a new form of club support and club advertisement!

~Lovers!~

SawkGallade.png
ThrohHitmonchan.png
VolbeatMothim.png
JynxFroslass.png
KangaskhanNidoqueen.png
VespiquenLilligant.png

These beauties are gay/lesbian Pokemon in love, and they are a good way of gaining support in the Forums. You can put a link in the image leading to the club if you'd like, just remember to give credit to Geekachu if you wish to use them!

These will eventually be added to the original post of the thread, so if you want to find them in the future, look there! ^.^

ele

=p
Attention!

Members and supporters of the LGBT community, I would like to announce that, with the permission of our club founder, Willow's Tara, and the assistance of artist Geekachu, we have a new form of club support and club advertisement!

~Lovers!~

SawkGallade.png
ThrohHitmonchan.png
VolbeatMothim.png
JynxFroslass.png
KangaskhanNidoqueen.png
VespiquenLilligant.png

These beauties are gay/lesbian Pokemon in love, and they are a good way of gaining support in the Forums. You can put a link in the image leading to the club if you'd like, just remember to give credit to Geekachu if you wish to use them!

These will eventually be added to the original post of the thread, so if you want to find them in the future, look there! ^.^

Yay. I was wanting one. I'd like one =p.

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Thanks! I'll let Willow's Tara know of my announcement so she can add these in!

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
Awesome! I'd love to use one, but I'm already content with the signature I have right now.
I'll probably add one of these to my sig eventually, though.

Well done, all three of you! ^_^

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
the lovers are cute, but I don't like them. I might make my own.
And just so you know, willow's tara is a (straight) guy >_<

Actually Willow's Tara is a woman! :p

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Nope. I thought it was a she but look at the profile it says male.

haha yeah I just looked. I could've sworn he was a she :p

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Yeah, they're not that great a singers either :p

I think the topic is on the new Lovers sprites that Manafi's Dream is gonna introduce to the club. It's on the last page if you want to see them.

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Haha. Well, I think you can request for other Pokes. I'm not sure, we should ask Manafi if that's possible cuz I would like one. This club is great and I think some advertisement would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.