• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Guys, hate to be a party pooper but try not to get too off-topic. Willow won't like it, you know. But since Pika and Meowth are both boys, I guess it might be allowed.

Meowth City

Staff member
^ It's alright as long as you know. Btw, Meowth and Pika are both boys. So I was wondering about shipping.

Do any of you ship gay couples more than straight couples?
I, myself, am drawn towards straight pairing a little more but I do ship a lot of gay couples.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Yah! And the song Cat and Mouse suits 'em well!

Do gay people ship gay couples more than straight couples?
I, myself, am drawn towards straight pairing a little more but I do ship a lot of gay couples.

I tend to do the gay couple more..like Ly-Ly with Whitney and Elesa xD (DawnxCynthia too)
Not coz I'm lezzie but she suits gurls much better

Silver suits her aswell, nya~

Last edited:

Grey Wind

Do any of you ship gay couples more than straight couples?
I never understood shipping, really. But if I did ship, I'd probably ship straight couples more than gay couples.

Grey Wind

I know what shipping is, I just never understood the appeal of putting two random characters in a relationship, when it will clearly never happen :/

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Blab- It's alright, I am just going to have to hope that all of it should be fine

MC- Like Jayma Mays:p She's one female character who since S2 has been practically hardly on the show anymore, it's sad how they waste her character, she only appeared for like five minutes in most episodes. I like Glee, I really do although S1 was pretty much the best. S2 and onwards does get a bit annoying especially as I said the way certain characters hardly appear. And true how it's more centered around Kurt/Blaine (Who I like as a couple as well) not to mention Santana/Brittany to a lesser extent.

MD- ^^ Will put them once I got the links, or I could just save them lol. Were you able to get any of them animated though? And yes I am a guy lol:)

MC- Oh I am not gonna get angry if it's slightly topic, and talking about Glee is alright I just meant the one liners and mostly just saying hi with nothing much else. (Since we are talking about homosexuality in Glee it's on topic)

For the topic: Um I guess I do. The most obivous one of all shipping. WillowxTara. I also have shipped the same Tara with Fred from Angel. Oh CynthiaxFlannery I have shipped :p

ele- It's more of placing two characters together in any universe, whether it goes against their character, cannon or whatever. Like say I put two shippings from Buffy, the vampire slayer (And they can get really bizarre, such as DeanxSam shipping from Supernatural I believe). Tara/Drusilla which is weird since Dru is a crazy bad vampire and Tara is a white witch. However sometimes you place things in common like crazyshipping (Because Tara was crazy at one point and Dru was driven to insanity before she became a vampire. So that would be set in the last episodes of S5 if one were to make a fanfiction out of it).

Not sure if I explained it clearly lol

ele

=p
Blab- It's alright, I am just going to have to hope that all of it should be fine

MC- Like Jayma Mays:p She's one female character who since S2 has been practically hardly on the show anymore, it's sad how they waste her character, she only appeared for like five minutes in most episodes. I like Glee, I really do although S1 was pretty much the best. S2 and onwards does get a bit annoying especially as I said the way certain characters hardly appear. And true how it's more centered around Kurt/Blaine (Who I like as a couple as well) not to mention Santana/Brittany to a lesser extent.

MD- ^^ Will put them once I got the links, or I could just save them lol. Were you able to get any of them animated though? And yes I am a guy lol:)

MC- Oh I am not gonna get angry if it's slightly topic, and talking about Glee is alright I just meant the one liners and mostly just saying hi with nothing much else. (Since we are talking about homosexuality in Glee it's on topic)

For the topic: Um I guess I do. The most obivous one of all shipping. WillowxTara. I also have shipped the same Tara with Fred from Angel. Oh CynthiaxFlannery I have shipped :p

ele- It's more of placing two characters together in any universe, whether it goes against their character, cannon or whatever. Like say I put two shippings from Buffy, the vampire slayer (And they can get really bizarre, such as DeanxSam shipping from Supernatural I believe). Tara/Drusilla which is weird since Dru is a crazy bad vampire and Tara is a white witch. However sometimes you place things in common like crazyshipping (Because Tara was crazy at one point and Dru was driven to insanity before she became a vampire. So that would be set in the last episodes of S5 if one were to make a fanfiction out of it).

Not sure if I explained it clearly lol

Lol stil don't get it but whatever. XD

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
Lol stil don't get it but whatever. XD

Taken directly from the Shippers Community FAQ: (A shipping is) "a relationship consisting of 2 or more characters and/or people that is thought to be link romantically by an individual."

Is that clear enough? :p

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Done and the link to MD's post is posted on the first page so anyone can take a look.

Wow I was just taking a small trip down to memory lane when I was reading the first post lol. My spelling a little worse off then it is now. And reading some old member who is no longer around's post, this guy who's flaming the club and saying it should not exist for the better of the forums.

Riight.. I am pretty sure many, many people would agree after five years this club was for the better of the forums. It's kinda sad seeing some of the other members who haven't been on, or Jasmine for that better (I can't remember if she actually posted here but I can see she edited someone's post on the first page). Makes ya wonder where those people are.

And for those who don t know, Jasmine is an old super admin (Or was it mod?) from here and as applied on the first post, she's the one who helped give me the idea for the club and encouraged me to post it.

Meowth City

Staff member
@Willow - I agree, Emma has been treated badly. She had herself a good catch with John Stamos' character Carl, but the way he broken off their marriage was unbelievable as was the marriage in the first place. I really don't think Will deserves her at all - never like the character much in the first place.

As for the homosexual couples of Glee, Kurt and Blaine does seem to be the focus point at the moment. I find Blaine to be a great character and addition to the show. He does bring an appealing edge that sets him apart from the stereotypical gay male of many shows and movies. I did kinda root for Rachel and Blaine in that one episode because they did look good together but I'm glad they kept him as a gay character.

On the other hand, Brittany and Santana really disappointed me. Not the pairing itself, but the way that the writers threw it in as an afterthought. Seem to me that they figured -Hey, let's get the two hottest girls on the show and have them make out. Oh and the fact that this and every other show out there think that only promiscuous girls are either lesbians or they indudge in lesbian behaviour - not all gay or bi girls are like that. Having said that there are parts of their relationship that I will deem as being realistic such as Santana's struggle to come out.

Btw, I added the Lovers to my sig. How do you guys like it?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Blab- Yeah the same for me, although sometimes it can be fun or revisiting places you haven't seen in years and remembering the past, or watching that show you used to watch as a kid and getting flashbacks (Like sitting down every Sunday night to watch Hercules then Xena followed by Monk and having dinner of nuggets, chips or some other stuff)

MC- Exactly, she used to have so much storylines like everyone else in S1. She's one of my favorite characters (And I think she's adorable, some may argue her eyes are too big but I like the way her eyes are, kinds of makes her look curious and innocent like a child really).

To be honest I never saw Santana as one of the hottest girls on Glee. Brittany is probably hotter then her but I see Emma and Quinn being alot more prettier the two of them. But that wasn't the point XD, true on the rest though. I liked Brittany/Artie really it was interesting to see the two paired up

Status
Not open for further replies.