• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Nyter!
Yeah this thread is alot more peaceful and friendly than.....other parts.

(I hate to sound cheesy but I'm singing out along to Perfect by P!nk, totally murdering the song at 2 am :p)

Nyter

Island Challenger
Welcome Nyter!
Yeah this thread is alot more peaceful and friendly than.....other parts.

(I hate to sound cheesy but I'm singing out along to Perfect by P!nk, totally murdering the song at 2 am :p)

i love that song... i wanna kill it w/ ya

@PPL: i WISH THAT PART OF THE STORY LINE WOULD'VE BEEN CONCLUDED... BUT THEY LEFT OFF KINDA MAD AT EACH OTHER...

You're trying to get used to it? I wouldn't try to push anything too hard, if you really have to try than it may not be right......if you're a "lezzie" then that's the wonderful person who you are. But you know yourself best, so goodluck with getting used to guys :p

My neighbor just shouted for me to shut up :p

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@dj: tell him tah Furret off xD
Well.. No lol xD I find this like..a new adventure. Coz this guy in my class is Lyrawesome!
Before ya say anythin', I dont like himas much as Ly-Ly xD
I just see a pretty gurl walk by, I'm like O//O .. Weeeird xD nya

Haha I said something like that :p

A new adventure hahaha well goodluck with this Lyrawsome guy. I'd give ya advice but it'd be like guiding a moon landing when all you have is lego pieces.

Ahhh ok.
.........*doesn't want to ask personal question so instead will mention something random*
So.......how about Pluto....poor planet who's not.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
*changes subject*

What if a friend of yours, who's the same gender as you, confessed that they like-like you more than a friend, what yer gonna do?
Me? Well.. I'll take 'em out sometime and make 'em happy.. Who knows! I might end up liking them back xD nya~

Nyter

Island Challenger
*changes subject*

What if a friend of yours, who's the same gender as you, confessed that they like-like you more than a friend, what yer gonna do?
Me? Well.. I'll take 'em out sometime and make 'em happy.. Who knows! I might end up liking them back xD nya~

This happened to me before...

Status
Not open for further replies.