• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
I'd like to join this club :3

I'm a bi~ male. I was in my school's GSA last year (not this year as there is a fee, and they don't really do anything anymore).

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
OK so my friend just left and it went great. When he came over we played some of are favorite games on ran around chasing my sister for spying on us. So after that we sat on my bed and talked. Then I told him my feelings for him and he was shocked but then he said he had a secret for me. So he leaned in and instead of a secret he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then he his face turned red and he had to leave. :) :) :D :D

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Since it's Christmas Day now in Australia I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope you guys all have a great day and have lots of joy!

Spookz

Lumos
I'd like to join this club :3

I'm a bi~ male. I was in my school's GSA last year (not this year as there is a fee, and they don't really do anything anymore).
Welcome to the club!

Since it's Christmas Day now in Australia I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope you guys all have a great day and have lots of joy!
Merry Christmas to you too! I hope everyone has a good day.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
OK so my friend just left and it went great. When he came over we played some of are favorite games on ran around chasing my sister for spying on us. So after that we sat on my bed and talked. Then I told him my feelings for him and he was shocked but then he said he had a secret for me. So he leaned in and instead of a secret he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then he his face turned red and he had to leave. :) :) :D :D

That... reminds me heavilly of the plot of a Yaoi manga i read once...
Anyways, so it went well? ^^ That's great~<3

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Aegon

I just might nearly kind of be extremely jealous and sad right now.

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧

... o_O How old are you?

Glad for you Hypno!
Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Mine was less to be desired.....somehow my family got into a discussion about adoption and were kinda pressuring me that one day I have to adopt.....which for a 19 is alot of stress....I don't even know if I want to be married, I'm espesially not gonna decide if I'mgoing to adopt yet. It was so frustrating.

7 tyranitars

Look at it the bright way, atleast they don't forbid you from having children because you are gay :).

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Look at it the bright way, atleast they don't forbid you from having children because you are gay :).

That has always annoyed me, especially since in Most studies, Same-Sex parents are, simply, 'better' parents~

Schade

Metallic Wonder
This year have no happy endings, but there is always next year

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Status
Not open for further replies.