• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think i am disappointing mom by not being the stereotypical gay person.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I mean.. she want me to be all "Shopping! Decorating! Colors!"

Hmmmmm well that's fine :p
Personally I detest large crowds of people touching and looking at things and just breathing my air......but I can see how some like shopping.

I have a friend who keeps on asking me if I am a romancer or romancee (her not-so subtle way of figuring if I'm submissive or Dominant) then tries to get me to share details.....which I find kinda strange.

Yes, this is true friends are bonkers :)

Also I have recently been addicted to a movie Shelter (the love story one not the thriller one [although the thriller is a decent movie aswell]) if y'all like a movie about gay love that isn't blown out of proportion and isn't all about sex you should look it up. First time I watched it I teared up XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sonuds... Lovely..
Looked it up. A bit too lovey-dovey after my taste
Actors were hot though

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
DS- Well as long as you are okay, but Kasumi was pretty much saying the same herself, so just don't forget:)

There's one thing that'll always keep me from committing suicide.
The memory of my uncle who died alone (was dead for 3 days before anyone checked on him). I vowed to myself never to die like that.

@ Adal Baha I knew it XD

So today I was at work and this really old lady came in and she was SO confused she thought she was in the mall (it's a small hardware store)....I didn't really know what to do. So I've decided to spend more time with my granny.

Also I seem to talk alot XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You've bad influence on me, Dj.

Grannys are cute. you just feel so.. Guilty when they get lost like that.
That's great! Nobody likes quiet backgroundfigures

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Jonie the lost granny... Now, I feel bad... Fu

Also: Just watched Shelter. That movie was just beautiful!
I cried throughout the whole sh*t

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
dj- Yeah better safe then sorry:). Who Sweden girl? (I mentioned two girls in that post :p), I am planning to, I just don't know when. But when she came back from Sweden and we got into a conversation, she said she didn't really want to get into any commitments for a while, which I presume includes dating. So I may be waiting for a while.

Although when a girl says she thinks it's weird to hang out with a guy she hasn't known for long (TWO years.. I don't think she's aware how long that is) and rather in a group, would that include dating? (She meant as friends and just the two of us)

DS- That is good then, I am sorry to hear about your Uncle btw, that's no way to pass away.

7 tyranitars

Talking about movies, I watched v for vandetta last night :p was pretty cool. There was part where a lesbian couple got arrested and killed and that was sad :(. Basicly the movie was about a nazi like oppresion for who doesn't know it. :p

@7 Tyranitars Nazi's make me sad.....that is all I have to say.

@Willow Yah you'll have to wait a bit, but if you really like this girl then sooner is always better than later! Obviously don't rush, but also don't let her slip through your fingers.

7 tyranitars

@7 Tyranitars Nazi's make me sad.....that is all I have to say.

@Willow Yah you'll have to wait a bit, but if you really like this girl then sooner is always better than later! Obviously don't rush, but also don't let her slip through your fingers.

It was an awesome movie though. It weren't nazi's but a nazi like regime in the UK.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Dj- Yeah that is true, I was thinking March/April I will do it but I am not too sure yet. Also about that other part, apparently (After I talked to one of my male church friends) most girls do find it weird to just hang out with a guy solo, so I guess that has no bearing on what she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.