• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

Let's see... I have:
Froslass, Latios, Latias, Metagross, Bellossom, Wailord, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Garchomp, drifblim, Dialga, Milotic, Scizor, Weavile, Glaceon, Abomasnow, Brelloom, Roserade, Bronzong, Snorlax, Charizard, Totodile, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Swampert, Typhlosion, Ho-Oh, Gyarados (Duuh) etc, etc.

I hate you :C.

Just returning to topic... Why on Earth is it not Gay Lesb Bi AND Trans, don't you find that a bit discriminating?
I mean I'm gay, and not effeminate whatsoever, but transexuals/transgenders receive even more **** and harrassment that what lgb face, and they should be able to join under their category, shouldn't they? :-?

They are allowed to join :p. We had a few in the past.

Just returning to topic... Why on Earth is it not Gay Lesb Bi AND Trans, don't you find that a bit discriminating?
I mean I'm gay, and not effeminate whatsoever, but transexuals/transgenders receive even more **** and harrassment that what lgb face, and they should be able to join under their category, shouldn't they? :-?

We do accept them here, just because their title isn't in the thread's name does not mean they are not welcome. We actually have afew members who are part of this group.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~

Was actually thinking about this as well. Any reason it's not just an LGBT club? Seems like it'd save a bit of worry.

Probably because people think men in dresses and makeup are creepier than guys making out.

Pretty sure you just described a transvestite, not a transgendered person. Transvestites cross-dress; transgendered people want to be the opposite sex, and undergo hormones and, if they decide to, surgery in order to achieve that gender. Also, if you were referring to a male to female transgender person, always call her a woman. :p more respectful.

Sorry. The pride center at my university has gone on overhaul with informing us of the 'T' in LGBT, because honestly, not many people in the LGB community get it at all. Togetictoc was right; they're more discriminated than gay people are, because they even face quite a bit of ignorance/discrimination from the LGB community itself. Now that I have a few friends who are trans, I can't help but respect the cause.

/feels accomplished from remembering sh*t I've learned.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
I Support Love For One. .I Really Think Love Come's In Many Forms. And I Believe that Everyone should be allowed to express that love freely. We're all human right? Nobody should be outcasted for having different preferences in love!
I support love. :]
I Myself Am Confused? Lol I'm Not Attracted to girls but so many of my friends are Bi Or Gay Or Lesbian That's It's Become The Norm!
I Love Them All, I Personally prefer to be surrounded by my straight, gay, bisexual & Transgendered friends. (Life seems so much more FUN this way xD) but Sometimes I wonder what it would Be like to have a girlfriend! But then I think I can't even out up with my own mood swings so. .lol
All and All I Think I'm Curious ! But I'm comfortable either way.
After all love is love. & in My Eyes I believe everyone is equal & deserving of good love <3

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Oh hey PD :D and dont worry! Lotsa peeps are confused whether theyre straight or not
I was liek that before..until i had a wake-up call...

Crap i havent posted here in AGES since 2 months ago xD nya~

~Lati~

Or not :/
Yeah, I should really post here more often myself, and I re-evaluated my sexuality countless times before I was sure, so it's completely normal to feel that way.

Welcome new-comers and old oldcomers alike.

Don't worry it's perfectly fine to be confused.
I myself have known I was gay since I was around 12 or 13....but I didn't/couldn't accept myself for who I was. As a highly religious person I viewed myself as unnatural and wrong, I tried my hardest to change myself....I just couldn't. Then after my last suicide attempt I accepted myself and realised that we are all humans and that god should love us for being a good person, not for liking girls. Then of course I outed myself and basically got disgraced by my entire area....but I'm proud of who I am, and I wouldn't change that. ^___^

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
It's Not So Much The Fact I'd be Scared To Come Out To My Family Or My Friends (Personally I Think I Was Blessed With Highly Understanding Family & Friends Who Support The Pursuit Of A Person's Own Happiness) or Accepting it. .honestly because I Was taught (God Is Love & If He is love & If he is love & all loving and accepting then who I am & who I choose to love won't be a problem) but it's more the fact I just don't know what I like (I'm always confused xD) Boys Are Drool Worthy & I spend much time obsessing over their great looks & at times very sweet sides. But girls are so much more understanding! I mean for goodness sakes I have not found a guy yet who gets it (or gets it & sticks around) & They Are so beautiful.

Hmm, maybe it's the beauty of girls I Admire. We do have a certain appeal that makes us relatable & Loveable xD

For now I'll be confused, (Can I Say Bi-Curious?) because I know in my heart whatever I Am, isn't wrong or bad. & I Know That No matter what I always have people I can turn too. :]

I wish everyone that same luck & fortune!

BTW Hi PPL! :D Good to see a familiar face round here!

Last edited:
I also want to make a small statement.

Please don't give up, I know how rough life can be but it is never the right thing to take you're life.
There are telephone helplines, counselors, or even friends you can talk to. But you are always more valuable than the drama hapoening in your life, so please don't give up.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
I also want to make a small statement.

Please don't give up, I know how rough life can be but it is never the right thing to take you're life.
There are telephone helplines, counselors, or even friends you can talk to. But you are always more valuable than the drama hapoening in your life, so please don't give up.

Right, because it Get's better :')

(When You Think You've hit rock bottom, the only way to go. .is UP)

7 tyranitars

Oh hey PD :D and dont worry! Lotsa peeps are confused whether theyre straight or not
I was liek that before..until i had a wake-up call...

Crap i havent posted here in AGES since 2 months ago xD nya~

:O Been a while, how have you been? :D

And hey new person :p

Aegon

Yeah... I guess I'm also confused at the moment. xD I thought I was gay, but lately, I've starting leaning more towards bisexual. I dunno. I find it hard to say I'm either one, really. :/

this was a post

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am a 100 % gay... Yay...
You see it in how I behave....

And another one of those statements....
*Cue emotional music*
If you feel like you are unloved because of getting turned down by someone.
Don't bother. If you are an ignorant **** as I am, you will get over it.
He/She probably isn't worth your tears.

Last edited:

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
I just spent the last few days using poketransfer in pokemon white to transfer all the pokemon from my previous games... Almost 1 of every pokemon plus a bunch of dittos, eevees, and a few shinies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hm... a double post.. That was not supposed to happen...

Edit: Fixed it

Last edited:

Lethal Llama

Random Trainer
Hey can I join? As a half closeted (close family and friends know) gay teen going to a mono gendered Irish Catholic school things can be tough without anyone to talk to sometimes. My friends and family are OK with it but they just don't understand in the same way.
To all of you afraid to come out to your parents, I understand. My parents have been nothing but completely OK with homosexuality, but I was still terrified to come out to them. I was in turmoil for over a year about it, but thankfully my younger sister (who knew) pushed me to tell them.
The reason it is so hard to come out to perfectly reasonable and loving parents is because of what we have seen of other people's view of gays. Your parents are some of the most important people in the world to you and to even put their love of you at risk is petrifying, even if there is a very good chance that they're OK with it.
But it is so much better afterwards. The relief is ecstatic and you feel on top of the world afterwards. The more people that know, the better you feel. Even though the amount of people in my life who know number less than 1%, they make all the difference.
So, unless that person has been openly homophobic, they're worth telling. It really is a feeling that can't be replaced, not even by beating Red with a Magikarp.

(Taken only from my experience, no-one else's)

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Of course you can join, welcome :)

I still don't plan to tell my parents anything though, because they are openly homophobic, and everyone at my school makes fun of gays, bi's, and lesbians.

Welcome to the club.

Coming out can be super hard, if you aren't mentally ready I don not suggest coming out, especially if your environment is toxic.

ThePKRSdealer

Professional noob
Well i'm bi-sexual, so sure, i guess i will represent:p

Status
Not open for further replies.