• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Whoever that is~
Thanks, Dj, that was a fine explanation.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
I love Jack <3 I was pretty amazed with the whole Face of Bo (Beau?) thing xD He was always good for a laugh though, I miss him :p

~Lati~

Or not :/
Which reminds me, I really need to finish the second season of Torchwood ^_^'

~Lati~

Or not :/
...How did I not notice that before? ^_^'

emogirl

Panda-chan.
That's what I said!! xD But yeah, I wish I'd gotten more into Torchwood, I've seen a few episodes, but I'd like to see more hahah. I'm a much more devoted Whovian....I have all of the current seasons on a box DVD set hahahah. Loved the 6th season.

Aegon

WHY DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE TELL YOU LIKE DOCTOR WHO BEFORE?! :D

That's what I said!! xD But yeah, I wish I'd gotten more into Torchwood, I've seen a few episodes, but I'd like to see more hahah. I'm a much more devoted Whovian....I have all of the current seasons on a box DVD set hahahah. Loved the 6th season.
I watched Let's Kill Hitler yesterday for the umpteenth time. So good. "Well, I was on my way to this gay, gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled, when I suddenly thought, "Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish. I think I'll kill the Führer." Who's with me?"

Which reminds me, I really need to finish the second season of Torchwood ^_^'
Oh... The end is so very sad. It's one of the few occasions I've ever cried. But then you've got the third series, Children of Earth which is astounding. It's the best series of Torchwood by far. The conclusion is truly horrifying.

Last edited:

emogirl

Panda-chan.
xD Dude, the whole sixth season was just beautiful. I mean, there are a few things that could've been done differently, but it was just one giant mind **** and I loved it.

Aegon

xD Dude, the whole sixth season was just beautiful. I mean, there are a few things that could've been done differently, but it was just one giant mind **** and I loved it.
Indeed. The opening two-parter is one of my favourite stories. The American setting was really refreshing.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
xD Oh yeah. Oh, so, now every time I hear anything about drums, I immediately think of the Master. I was watching Pocahontas with my sister, and steady beating drums are mentioned a few times, and I'm just like, Maaaster! xD

Sev27

Willow - Time tells all. If you're impatient, everything will be rushed. Rushed relationships rarely work these days.

As soon as I read the first mention of Dr. Who, my computer started making owl noises. No idea what that's about, or from. .-.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
This is a silly question indeed, but who's Doctor Who?

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude

..get ou.. just kidding.

Doctor Who is a very popular British Sci-fi TV series (the main character being THE DOCTOR) and it is awesome :D (I'm only a recent fan actually :p)
Supposed to be resuming quite soon actually with a new series (I think), unless I'm mistaken

Last edited:

Aegon

As FlyShyGuy said, it's a British sci-fi show. Alternatively, it's been my life for the past seven years. Next year is its fiftieth anniversary, so ****'s gonna go down. :D This video sums up how unbelievably amazing it is.

(the main character has the same name)
Il s'appelle the Doctor. ;)

Supposed to be resuming quite soon actually with a new series (I think), unless I'm mistaken
It's speculated that it'll be early September.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
Il s'appelle the Doctor. ;)

It's speculated that it'll be early September.

Gahh, foolish mistake!! ..he's right, the main character is indeed referred to as The Doctor

Can't wait for the new series. I heard sometime in Autumn (for UK viewers at least), so I guess September sounds about right.
Too many good things going on in the latter half of the year :D

Last edited:

emogirl

Panda-chan.
I can't wait for the next season >< I just want to watch the old ones over and over again until it comes out xD (I have seasons 1-6 in box sets xD thaaaank you amazon, they were all in the original packaging and super cheap).

Status
Not open for further replies.