• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't been active, I've been in Africa for a while, and WiFi here is either amazing, or crappy.

I went to Algeria, Egypt, Angola, Namibia, and currently South Africa, and I should be back in America soon!

Busy arent you? lol

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I watched the live coverage. Some of the arguments against were really giving me a headache but for the most part I was moved by a lot of the personal stories people shared for why they supported the bill.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
I'm so glad this happened! Minnesota is my state, and I heard the radio announcement live. It's so great knowing that my gay friends will be able to get married in a few years, and possibly me as wel (if I decide to identify as one gender in the coming years).

I havent desided myself yet. Most people say I'm aimming toward gay, since in the lasts years I've dated more guys then girls.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
I havent desided myself yet. Most people say I'm aimming toward gay, since in the lasts years I've dated more guys then girls.

You could be bisexual, but have a tendency towards guys? I dunno..

I kinda came out as bisexual at first because I had been attracted to both boys and girls, but felt more attraction towards boys. I then realised I had virtually no sexual attraction to girls, with only like 2 exceptions, and ultimate came out as gay. I'm lot more comfortable with that label than I used to be. I theorize that everyone is a varying degree of "bi-sexual" and it goes along a spectrum (ie. most people are not 100% gay or straight), though a lot of other people tend to disagree with me on that point.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
You could be bisexual, but have a tendency towards guys? I dunno..

I kinda came out as bisexual at first because I had been attracted to both boys and girls, but felt more attraction towards boys. I then realised I had virtually no sexual attraction to girls, with only like 2 exceptions, and ultimate came out as gay. I'm lot more comfortable with that label than I used to be. I theorize that everyone is a varying degree of "bi-sexual" and it goes along a spectrum (ie. most people are not 100% gay or straight), though a lot of other people tend to disagree with me on that point.

I agree, at the moment I lean more toward gay. But I dont know why I havent choose yet. Its something that bugs me.

Welcome new members.

It's completely normal for a gay or straight person even to have an occasional bisexual tendency. As I have said multiple times sexuality is not as basic as straight and gay.....labels are just that and they don't define who you can or can't like. There's nothing wrong with following the labels of gay and straight, but you like who you like and resisting anything you feel is just silly.....but that's just my opinion.

Now for the boring personal things about myself that nobody cares about xD I've had a weird couple few weeks....super busy at work, like so much so that I just come home and collapse it's not fun. Have gone on dates with 3 different people, all of which will not work out lol (a girl, a sorta friend and a 34 year old). Had a terrifying convo to my mother about adoption and how I don't really want a kid anymore cause I have realized how horrible and cruel kids can be. And prolly the worst to me is that I've lost all the faith I once had in God, and it just hurts now. Death still seems to follow me around aswell, can't shake the ******* apparently. But it ain't all bad.....I am gardening...which is cool. :)

wc662

Green Goblin
hai everybody just droppin in hope everyone is good

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Welcome new members.

It's completely normal for a gay or straight person even to have an occasional bisexual tendency. As I have said multiple times sexuality is not as basic as straight and gay.....labels are just that and they don't define who you can or can't like. There's nothing wrong with following the labels of gay and straight, but you like who you like and resisting anything you feel is just silly.....but that's just my opinion.

Now for the boring personal things about myself that nobody cares about xD I've had a weird couple few weeks....super busy at work, like so much so that I just come home and collapse it's not fun. Have gone on dates with 3 different people, all of which will not work out lol (a girl, a sorta friend and a 34 year old). Had a terrifying convo to my mother about adoption and how I don't really want a kid anymore cause I have realized how horrible and cruel kids can be. And prolly the worst to me is that I've lost all the faith I once had in God, and it just hurts now. Death still seems to follow me around aswell, can't shake the ******* apparently. But it ain't all bad.....I am gardening...which is cool. :)

Thanks, and I agree with the first part.

I've lost all the faith I once had in God

I'm sorry I cant help you there, I've never had any relationship with God. And no, I dont believe or follow the Devil. I'm an Atheist, which most people relate to the devil. But I go by that because I dont believe in God/Devil.

Have gone on dates with 3 different people, all of which will not work out

Not everyones perfect, what did they say or do to get you away?

Had a terrifying convo to my mother about adoption and how I don't really want a kid anymore cause I have realized how horrible and cruel kids can be

Yes I agree, although I want my own one day. I was a pain in the *** growing up. Trouble in school, cussing, Tobacco, Drinking, w/e you name it, I did it once.

Death still seems to follow me around aswell, can't shake the ******* apparently.

I know how you fill, last year I went to 5 funerals.

But it ain't all bad.....I am gardening

At least you have something to take your mind off everything.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Erm... that's not what I meant. Attraction and gender identity are two completely different things, I'm afraid, and I was talking about the latter. But, yes, like the people above said, it isn't uncommon to lean towards attraction towards one gender and not the other. Sexuality isn't terribly concrete, so it's perfectly normal. I myself don't lean towards one or the other, if you don't count my huge weakness for androgyny.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Erm... that's not what I meant. Attraction and gender identity are two completely different things, I'm afraid, and I was talking about the latter. But, yes, like the people above said, it isn't uncommon to lean towards attraction towards one gender and not the other. Sexuality isn't terribly concrete, so it's perfectly normal. I myself don't lean towards one or the other, if you don't count my huge weakness for androgyny.
lol you might sooner or later

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hangover as f**k! Norway's national day or something today, so I went on a bg party last night. Ended up in a van with a lot of people I don't know.
on the plus side though, I got to make out with a real hottie again. lol

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Hangover as f**k! Norway's national day or something today, so I went on a bg party last night. Ended up in a van with a lot of people I don't know.
on the plus side though, I got to make out with a real hottie again. lol

Sounds like fun lol Been there done that

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I get to see my Bf tomorrow. :) He's coming over and when he does, my mom is leaving the house so me and him will be alone for an hour or so. He is just the sweetest boy. <3 X) Also, I saw the thing about George Takei. That made me start laughing so hard that I began to cry. This is how this type of thing should be done. Props to Takei for being such a BAMF.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Lucario: I'm glad everything's (seemingly) working out for you.. :)

DJ: It's not my place, really, to say anything...but I'm sorry about you losing faith in god.. Also the thing about children..for more than one reason.. I hope your plants grow well.. ><

Lost: I'm sort of the kind of insane person who walks around, constantly vigil for homoeroticism in my day to day life (egocentric, I know) and, come to think of it, I've never seen anything like that. (@-@) also, I feel you...on the envy.. :l

Epic-Inferno: I've been reading a lot about Gender lately, and I think I'm getting it now. You weren't preachy, by the way..

Personal:

I was out of town for a week, in Missouri. It was fun. I prefer Texas though...Texas has more of a self-assured, independent, 'screw haters' sort of spirit-probably because everyone's too far away from everyone else to give a damn...but...Missouri...was kind of blah for me.....I hope that's not offensive to anyone..

Also: is it some sort of mid-western custom to serve chips with everything instead of french fries..? xD

Anyhow, How was everyone else's week?

Status
Not open for further replies.