• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Oh ok, that makes more sense. When you said HS we were both thinking, "What...? haha

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Wow, how long ago was that?

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Ohh, it all makes sense now, haha anyway, Robotics is cool :3

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Guys guys guys you gotta watch the one-liners. This is a great club and you don't want it to get closed just because you keep posting one liners.

On a completely related note, I'm once again back for a week and then I won't post again for like 3 months because for some unexplainable reason that's how I work.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Guys guys guys you gotta watch the one-liners. This is a great club and you don't want it to get closed just because you keep posting one liners.

On a completely related note, I'm once again back for a week and then I won't post again for like 3 months because for some unexplainable reason that's how I work.

1. IK
2. Like what?

So today I spent a majority of my day talking to 3 guys I really like, it's weird I'm alot more flirty and attention hungry than I usually am, and I don't see why not, everyone already assumes I'm a ***** so why not act like one? Meh......It's so hard staying single ARG lol. I'm bad at being single.

Also Charlie has been alot more cuddly lately, it makes me happy that my cat is there for me when I'm going though rough times. Pets are amazing.

alchimiste

Hey everyone! I used to be somewhat active on the forums / this club, but I've been kind of busy lately (lately, as in, I've been MIA for a year)! Anyway, I'm back! How has everyone been?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Hey everyone! I used to be somewhat active on the forums / this club, but I've been kind of busy lately (lately, as in, I've been MIA for a year)! Anyway, I'm back! How has everyone been?

Oh wow - hey alchimiste! Remember me? xD

His story is exactly the same as mine. *shrugs* Dunno what happened, college got pretty intense and I used to post on here semi-frequently. How's everyone doing today?

Did anyone else hear about Delaware legalizing gay marriage? Awesome news :D
Also, there's another smut fic out about me and one of my friends. I swear, people really wanna see us bang, for some reason...

alchimiste

Oh wow - hey alchimiste! Remember me? xD

His story is exactly the same as mine. *shrugs* Dunno what happened, college got pretty intense and I used to post on here semi-frequently. How's everyone doing today?

Hi Dawn_Hero! I do remember you (well, I do remember your username, but I'm drawing a blank to anything else :( I suck, I know!)

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
...is everyone ignoring me for some reason?

No, but...how do you find all of those fics about you?

Anyways, I think that I was insensitive on Friday while talking to my classmate. We were studying for the History final, and we were talking about how myths or legends were used to create or stop a movement. Someone suggested gay rights and, in the 1970's, the myth that homosexuality was a mental disorder, and then I, for whatever reason, started to laugh. My classmate looked indignant and asked why I was laughing. I responded that I thought that it was funny that people could be that stupid and he gave me a look. Now, note, this isn't the first time that I've been tactless.

No, but...how do you find all of those fics about you?

The authors tell me about them. That, and my group leader shows his disgust every time a new one pops up.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EJ7GR0IyI1FJ9cPXzhvfmnc2mzDoAaSZLJh-X4Jaihw/pub this one was poorly written and slapped together sloppily, but it's funny as hell because of it

http://thefelinianwithwings.deviantart.com/art/Lambie-and-the-Wolf-373184248 this http://thefelinianwithwings.deviantart.com/art/Lambie-and-the-Wolf-chapter-2-373861413 and this are two chapters of a much better written fic in progress.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
.. Dafuq did I just read?

Anyways.. that.... kinda sucks? I don't know, really.. Is it positive?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Uhm.. yeah. It was a bit special, at least. lol.
Anyway, moving on: I am about 75% sure I'm in love again. God, I gotta stop doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.