• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
This might be old news but.. I read somewhere that the first gay marriage in France took place today.
And yeah, I'll wait for it to pass.

Spookz

Lumos
My state (Illinois) is supposed to be voting on marriage equality sometime today or by the end of the day tomorrow. I am obviously nervous, but also excited. Fingers crossed! I might not have won the lottery this week, but this is way more important.. I'd rather my luck go there.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
So today I spent a majority of my day talking to 3 guys I really like, it's weird I'm alot more flirty and attention hungry than I usually am, and I don't see why not, everyone already assumes I'm a ***** so why not act like one? Meh......It's so hard staying single ARG lol. I'm bad at being single.

Also Charlie has been alot more cuddly lately, it makes me happy that my cat is there for me when I'm going though rough times. Pets are amazing.

So you gonna pick one? lol

My dog hates cats lol

weird I'm alot more flirty and attention hungry than I usually am

Welcome to my world lol

Last edited:

Spookz

Lumos
My state (Illinois) is supposed to be voting on marriage equality sometime today or by the end of the day tomorrow. I am obviously nervous, but also excited. Fingers crossed! I might not have won the lottery this week, but this is way more important.. I'd rather my luck go there.
Just popping in to revise this. It looked like we'd get the vote, but at the last minute the House decided to postpone it until November. The frustrating thing is that there's a lot of pressure from the rest of the government to pass this: the mayor of Chicago, our governor, and President Obama have been expressing their support. Not only that, but Illinois already allows civil unions, we're halfway there.. why not just go the full extent and legalize marriage? Looks like it'll be another 6 months of uncertainty.

Ugh can't sleep....the neighbors next door got in another fight. It baffles me how 2 "normal" people who hate eachother and beat other can get married....and yet two same sexed people who love eachother and would truly value marriage aren't allowed the option in most places....it's just baffling. Silly and baffling.

Sp since I can't sleep I have spent the night talking to old friends, listening to Kesha songs, playing Crash Bandicoot and finding the gif that I think best represents my sexuality. Ooooh and I made dumplings! Super special secret dumplings xD I LOVE THESE DUMPLINGS!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sleeeeeeeeep, DJ.. Sleeeeeeeeeeep.
You and your dumplings.. I wanna taste them, but we don't have them in Norway.. *sob*
arguing neighbours? Cool. Our only neighbour is an old lady who lives in a house several houndred meters down the road. I could get killed here, and no one would take notice

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Who knows with the government

Got a call from an ex today....

That's interesting.. What was it about and how'd it go? Anyways, sorry I haven't posted much, I've been busy with finals, friends, responsibilities, and doing what we need to do to move. It's been very chaotic. Also, Illonois really just did that? Wow, that's procrastination at its finest people. :p

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
@Sir DJ:...should I be scared of those dumplings? And do go to sleep. For the sake of sanity. What's in the box in the gif? And yup, that's baffling. Maybe if the politicians would stop waffling over the decision...

@Elysian: ...Is your family really rich or something? Or is the land in Norway just really cheap? Where I live, you can hear other the phones of other people go off.... I end up hearing, in no particular order, Buddhist chants, dogs barking, the neighbor's fire alarm going off (usually before mealtime), silverware clattering, and whatever tv shows (even the words!) that the neighbors are watching.

Illinois...>.> Can't they just decide? Well, at least they decided not to pull a California and revoke gay marriage after legalizing it (erm...civil unions and then revoking them). On the topic, my state, in the 1990's, wanted to have gay marriage, and then Congress got all hot and bothered and passed DOMA. Just because of my state.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
What? Rich? what makes you think that? No, mother recently lost her wallet, and I haven't eaten properly in a week. lol.
Now, the fridge si so full...... something!
No, I live in a pretty deserted place. not many houses around. You can hear people using guns around though.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Ugh can't sleep....the neighbors next door got in another fight. It baffles me how 2 "normal" people who hate eachother and beat other can get married....and yet two same sexed people who love eachother and would truly value marriage aren't allowed the option in most places....it's just baffling. Silly and baffling.

Sp since I can't sleep I have spent the night talking to old friends, listening to Kesha songs, playing Crash Bandicoot and finding the gif that I think best represents my sexuality. Ooooh and I made dumplings! Super special secret dumplings xD I LOVE THESE DUMPLINGS!

Eh Dumplings...anyway dont you love it when ppl keep you up?

That's interesting.. What was it about and how'd it go? Anyways, sorry I haven't posted much, I've been busy with finals, friends, responsibilities, and doing what we need to do to move. It's been very chaotic. Also, Illonois really just did that? Wow, that's procrastination at its finest people. :p

I'm hoping its nothin more then a call, didnt like him that much......

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Elysian said:
What? Rich? what makes you think that? No, mother recently lost her wallet, and I haven't eaten properly in a week. lol.
Now, the fridge si so full...... something!
No, I live in a pretty deserted place. not many houses around. You can hear people using guns around though.

Well, land is extremely expensive where I live, so... How did your mother lose her wallet? Isn't stuff as valuable as that supposed to be well-guarded? How can you not eat/eat junk food/not eat properly?
One of the fridges at home is filled with who-knows-what, but whatever is in it, it isn't suitable for snacks. At all.
Guns? OHMYGOD. Wait...are they hunting? Or what?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mother was clumsy, that's all. lol.
Land is expensive, probably. I don't know...
The fridge was almost empty. Literally nothing to eat.
And, I don't know what people do. We sometimes hear shots. Probably hunters, yes.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Well, land is extremely expensive where I live, so... How did your mother lose her wallet? Isn't stuff as valuable as that supposed to be well-guarded? How can you not eat/eat junk food/not eat properly?
One of the fridges at home is filled with who-knows-what, but whatever is in it, it isn't suitable for snacks. At all.
Guns? OHMYGOD. Wait...are they hunting? Or what?

Mother was clumsy, that's all. lol.
Land is expensive, probably. I don't know...
The fridge was almost empty. Literally nothing to eat.
And, I don't know what people do. We sometimes hear shots. Probably hunters, yes.

I have no idea what you two are talking about...

Anyways how is everyone today?

I have no idea what you two are talking about...

Anyways how is everyone today?

Little ticked off that I got an infraction for "advertising". Heaven forbid I be proud of the fact that someone wrote about me.

Little ticked off that I got an infraction for "advertising". Heaven forbid I be proud of the fact that someone wrote about me.
That's a dumb reason to get infractions.....meh oh well, if mods consider a little egotism a infraction worthy offense that's there prob lol. (I say that with love Ab :p)

I had the scare of my life today. Charlie was pouring out blood from him stump, and of course it terrified me cause he's had alot of surgery....I cried and was so scared I was going to lose my best friend....the doctor took care of him though and he's fine now. Although he's hopped up on drugs and just stares at the wall forever, it's adorable. :p I love Charlie ^___^

Chili

I'm back! It's been a long time. How have you guys been? I started watching the walking dead and am on season 3. It's a really good show. And I might get a boyfriend next year, one of my friends from third grade might be gay. He also might be going to my middle school.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I've been doing pretty good, I've sort of been morbidly obsessed with an angel who longs for death who vicariously gleans the sensation of suicide off of people who die, and...yeah. Also, I'm writing a fairy tale about a wren who goes into heaven and then accidentally burns it to the ground... 0-0

Also Chili, having a relationship isn't exactly like gay + gay = love, and he might not be. And if he is, why would you want to be a relationship with him? Have you even considered liking him before this?

Also, I'm coming to the conclusion that most young people (myself included) have a really superficial idea of love. I sort of regret using that word so loosely in the past, and I don't want anyone else to have to go back later, and reconsider 'true love' for infatuation, or a bizarre affinity for affection, yeah. Be a friend, don't put him supposedly being gay in place of your primary relationship: after all, you're his friend first. Also, if you do end up telling him you like him or whatever, and he tells your parents, or his, then yours, where does that leave you standing? He would have quite a bit of leverage over you if you told him, and you pissed him off later.

Anyhow Chili, if all goes well, you have seventy more years to live, and I'm pretty sure there are better times to 'fall in love.' Get into high school. Do your homework. Even if things 'feels right' when you're young, you can brush off things so quickly that'll hurt much worse later. Sit this one out.

Again, you're living in a world of hypotheticals anyway, because you honestly don't know...

Anyways, I don't wanna be hurtful, or cynical, but I do want to be honest... ><

Chili

I've been doing pretty good, I've sort of been morbidly obsessed with an angel who longs for death who vicariously gleans the sensation of suicide off of people who die, and...yeah. Also, I'm writing a fairy tale about a wren who goes into heaven and then accidentally burns it to the ground... 0-0

Also Chili, having a relationship isn't exactly like gay + gay = love, and he might not be. And if he is, why would you want to be a relationship with him? Have you even considered liking him before this?

Also, I'm coming to the conclusion that most young people (myself included) have a really superficial idea of love. I sort of regret using that word so loosely in the past, and I don't want anyone else to have to go back later, and reconsider 'true love' for infatuation, or a bizarre affinity for affection, yeah. Be a friend, don't put him supposedly being gay in place of your primary relationship: after all, you're his friend first. Also, if you do end up telling him you like him or whatever, and he tells your parents, or his, then yours, where does that leave you standing? He would have quite a bit of leverage over you if you told him, and you pissed him off later.

Anyhow Chili, if all goes well, you have seventy more years to live, and I'm pretty sure there are better times to 'fall in love.' Get into high school. Do your homework. Even if things 'feels right' when you're young, you can brush off things so quickly that'll hurt much worse later. Sit this one out.

Again, you're living in a world of hypotheticals anyway, because you honestly don't know...

Anyways, I don't wanna be hurtful, or cynical, but I do want to be honest... ><
Yes, I actually did kind of like him before. But I hope he goes to my school next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.