• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
So far this is my favorite thread :'). I'm in

Welcome to the club! Our drama and angst adie, I'd like to give you a warm welcome

EDIT: Well you answered that question yourself, but that's really good advice.

Anyways I've just been writing more, it's bee nhelping me with my current phase of Depression...

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Welcome, Gaga. lol
Depression seems to be pretty normal these days, and It's futile trying to help out.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
Welcome, Gaga. lol
Depression seems to be pretty normal these days, and It's futile trying to help out.

Yes, welcome to the thread :)

Depression is very, very common amongst teenagers/young people in general, especially amongst lgbt kids (I myself was a sufferer and I still get episodes from time to time).

But it's not futile to help out.. helping people with depression can be one of the best things you can do. I've often found that people with depression often don't speak up about it though.
People shouldn't be afraid to talk to someone/open up; it's certainly something I wish I did more often

On the downside, I finished my first year of university and I'm moving out today :( I'm working on paid musical projects over the summer though :D

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, what i've learnt about dealing with other peoples depressions is that they refuse to take any action themselves, no matter how much you try to talk to them. It's starting to get annoying, and when you first take the first step yourself, the road to recovery is easy, based on my own experiences. Even though I know every individual is different.

Also: KAKUNA MATATA!

GagaOopsy

Eau So Fresh
I came here thinking that this thread was going to be all about happiness and fun, but instead it's sad and depressing. Guys this is not what being gay is all about! Let's show that we are a happy/caring community.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, most of us don't really have many happy stories, and being gay isn't all flowers and rainbows. (Well, some days. lol)
We're more of a support group for each others.

GagaOopsy

Eau So Fresh
If you guys need any help for whatever reason, feel free to PM me. I've been there so I know how it feels and I know that it DOES get better. What worked for me was not caring about others thoughts of me. I would just be my self and now I don't even get bullied.

So I just spent a short while telling someone about some of the more embarrassing stories about the sexual deviant trapped inside me.....and my god I have had done some messed up things xD

Aaaanyways made a new lesbian friend today.....she's kinda weird. Like she's silent and just stares lol. But she's nice. She told me that she doesn't get along well with gay guys, and I guess the same can kinda be said about me. I don't know why gay men and women don't always get along considering we are basically in the same boat, but we don't. It's so weird.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You and your stories, DJ. lol

Lesbians are awesome, though I don't know anyone in persno. I think I have one on my Facebook, but I never really talk with her. And gays and lesbians are not on the same boat. gays like men and lesbians like women. lol
But I got your point. some people are just hard to be around

wc662

Green Goblin
My whole school is hellbent on spreading rumors that I'm gay because I support LGBs like the plague around the school to everybody there

I support LGBT relationships to the point where people that don't know I'm married / or don't care also sometimes think this about me. If anybody was to ever ask me if I'm gay I'd probably tell them "maybe, why does it matter?" even though I'm not

Godric

Petrew Petrew
I'm really interested in making LGBT friends, especially those that are into Pokemon (like everyone on this forum, haha). How does one join this club?

You and your stories, DJ. lol

Lesbians are awesome, though I don't know anyone in persno. I think I have one on my Facebook, but I never really talk with her. And gays and lesbians are not on the same boat. gays like men and lesbians like women. lol
But I got your point. some people are just hard to be around

on another note, this is partially incorrect. The word "lesbian" refers to a same-gender loving female while "gay" refers to both male and females who are attracted to the same sex. The word "gay" is universal while "lesbian" targets only homosexual women.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I kinda knew that, but you got my point. lol

And to join the club.. I don't really know.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Considering the first post seems largely outdated I'm going to assume anyone can join, if not I'm sorry for jumping the gun. I just got really excited that this club exists.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
which is weird as it has existed since 2008, I think.
But sure, welcome! make yourself at home

alchimiste

Considering the first post seems largely outdated I'm going to assume anyone can join, if not I'm sorry for jumping the gun. I just got really excited that this club exists.

Oh, a fellow NYer?? Welcome!! :)

Godric

Petrew Petrew
which is weird as it has existed since 2008, I think.
But sure, welcome! make yourself at home

thanks! :3

Oh, a fellow NYer?? Welcome!! :)

practically born and raised, I've lived here since I was 4 going on 5.
I even got to see the rise and fall, and re-imagining of the Pokemon Center NY/Nintendo World. thanks!

alchimiste

thanks! :3

practically born and raised, I've lived here since I was 4 going on 5.
I even got to see the rise and fall, and re-imagining of the Pokemon Center NY/Nintendo World. thanks!

Nice :D Do you ever go to Pokemon Trainer Sundays?

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Nice :D Do you ever go to Pokemon Trainer Sundays?

Unfortunately no! With my last job I worked Sundays so I would never have time, but I just started up at restaurant and have Sundays off. I might go there some time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.