• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroli

Banned
awww this is really sweet <3
do you know his sexuality though? if so then you should wait for the perfect moment(which hopefully will come soon) to tell him ^w^

I'm a female actually! I'm here as a supporter (or Heteroromantic Asexual.) ouo. But I do know he is straight, due to his chats with us in the group of friends.

@If U Seek Amy; thank you for your advice! I'll certainly keep that in mind!

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
I'm a female actually! I'm here as a supporter (or Heteroromantic Asexual.) ouo. But I do know he is straight, due to his chats with us in the group of friends.

@If U Seek Amy; thank you for your advice! I'll certainly keep that in mind!

oh, my apologies, i did not know that

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Is it bad that I have trouble developing feelings for people? i'm 18 and bi and it's been a while since i felt anything for anybody more than just a crush. sometimes i worry that i'll end up lonely just because i can't seem to find anybody i'm even interested in. i hope somebody can relate kuz i hate feeling lonely even though i'm ok being single for now.

Pyroli

Banned
Is it bad that I have trouble developing feelings for people? i'm 18 and bi and it's been a while since i felt anything for anybody more than just a crush. sometimes i worry that i'll end up lonely just because i can't seem to find anybody i'm even interested in. i hope somebody can relate kuz i hate feeling lonely even though i'm ok being single for now.

I know the feeling. Although my issue isn't exactly the same. I've only ever been in one relationship and it didn't go over or end well. Not to mention he wasn't exactly a pleasant guy. Before that, I had never experienced romantic attraction to anyone, other than some of the attractive faces I saw on tv. I still have a little bit of that issue today, but I do develope romantic feelings now, I just don't EXPRESS them. Especially because most are crushes and I'm never sure if that person feels the same.

I mean. My current crush has been a crush since mid-March and we've still just remained very close friends.

But I myself, have trouble developing sexual attraction to people. Usually not thinking about things in that general sense. So I do understand your issue.

oh, my apologies, i did not know that

Ah its all good! I get it a lot actually. It's rather tricky to determine gender online without going to check. (at least in my opinion it is.)

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i think its pretty normal, i mean like you said, so far you havent find anyone you're interested it, give it sometime and hopefully mr. or mrs. right will appear ^w^
Ah its all good! I get it a lot actually. It's rather tricky to determine gender online without going to check. (at least in my opinion it is.)
thank you ^w^ and yeah its sometimes hard

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Well, I hate to combo-break the conversation but.. I kinda need advice. lol
So: The guy I like likes me back, and we're now dating. But he haven't come out to his parents yet, and is a bit scared of that. How should I act? If I'm supposed to at all?

If I ever date this guy I'm getting close to (and the chances are somewhat high) then he will be in the exact same situation you are in.
My advice, coming from his side?
DOn't pressure him. Try to understand him. At times, you will be frustrated that you won't be able to do some things because he is closeted, and that frustration will endanger your relationship. Just remember that he will feel even worse than you do, for he will feel guilty for putting you under his own problems and having you carry his burden as well.
Be understanding and talk about things. Never let any problem you have with having to keep him closeted and being (overtly) discreet boil up.

I'm pretty sure there was something else I had to answer, but I forget. Sorry guys if I accidentally ignored you.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Rough day...spent most the day as a friends house. He husban left her years ago and she only had her kids. But now the kids are gone and she feels useless now. She's been talking about talking to a therapist or going into a Metal Ward for suicidal thoughts :/

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Well then welcome to the club. Just our little dainty corner of angst and whatever.

So anyways how is everyone as of late? I guess my hormones are kicking in badly even though my brain's telling them to shut up. I should be more focused on writing and working on my Honors English summer program, but instead all I can think of is being in a relationship. I guess that's how the typical teenager is after, besides I procrastinate pretty badly as well...

yoyoyo i feel like i should join this club, represent the letter B and stuff
BB!!!!! Welcome aboard. arrr
Well then welcome to the club. Just our little dainty corner of angst and whatever.
LOL dainty? xD speak for yourself :p

Life as of late has been confusing but good too. I have a really bad migraine though, and wanna go to the concert in the park tonight....but I'm hurting pretty bad. lol

CGS

Shadow Lucario
You know that moment when you see two or more of your exs talking about you? Had that today at my parents 25th Anniversary party, still don't know who in their right mind invited them or had the idea to put them together >.>

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Clever parents, Shadow. lol
Well, my life is actually going somewhere. I got accepted into a one year study at a college, I have a well paid summer job, my depressions all most gone now, and I have a boyfriend. I'm really happy lately too. lol

R2J

R.I.P #31
Clever parents, Shadow. lol
Well, my life is actually going somewhere. I got accepted into a one year study at a college, I have a well paid summer job, my depressions all most gone now, and I have a boyfriend. I'm really happy lately too. lol

Congratz and tell Shadow he can thank me for that happening to him lol

As for me, just got a new job, BF, and new car. So I'm good right now.

..Why do people not wanna' be single it's like, the greatest thing ever.

I love being single. Seriously

tried to break up with my boyfriend like a million times.

Because I was making him real unhappy

just by being me.

It was complicated. But eventually it actually worked. You know when you get 'stuck' in a bad relationship and don't end it because yr scared? But then you do and looking back..

Realize that it should have

been done earlier.

Also.

Is anyone else here creative? I really need some advice

I am having such a dissconnect between my thought life and my creative life. I used to constantly make things, draw things, add things to my little 'worlds,' but lately I've been so caught up in the mundane and the personal stuff that i haven't been able to put time into that. I really feel like I need to focus on myself, and work through some things about my identity (personal identity, not sexual), but I also want to make things, but I feel like I have nothing to make but I do and

This interested me Finch.

Make yr thought life and yr creative life the same thing.

Does that work?

That's what I do or something.

I figure that an idea doesn't count unless it's represented somewhere, somehow. The more

it abides by other peoples' standards of 'art' the better.

I mean I

know that's a problem but hey. Play by other peoples' rules 'till they notice you or something.

Okay, I don't know if anyone else has heard of the whole "Straight Pride" bollocks, but it's a big target of ridicule over on Tumblr. HOWEVER, there have also been legitimate complaints of straight-bashing that are drowned out by people saying "WE HAVE IT WORSE YOUR PROBLEMS DONT COUNT HURR DURR DERP".

Mm. I wanted to say something about this but can't because

I'd only be saying

what's already been said.

That nobody should be bashing anyone but 'straight pride' is still the dumbest idea.

Is that the argument?

I could take it further but I won't unless asked because I'm probably saying dumb things.

right now my only crush is my ps3

Winner.

I can't deal with tales of homophobia or anything or things. I can't relate. I just can't do it. It's a good thing there's more empathetic members of this club though, I guess..

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Welcome to the club, Cinna.

How have I been lately?
Well, in fashion completely unlike everything I am or ever was in my entire life, I'm kinda turning into a *****.
Not sure if want. But...

CONFESSION CORNER

I have this huge craving to be wanted. To be desired. So whenever some guy or some girl shows interest in me (which, up until now, was SUPER RARE or just didn't happen at all) I don't want to deny them that. I don't want to "play hard to get" or whatever because I'm afraid that they'll stop wanting me and chasing me, and I don't want that. So I get intimate with people I hardly know... Even considering (and been offered) causal sex, something I never really craved before. And I like that people crave me like that, even when those said people in question aren't people I desire, myself.

Gah, damn it. Why do I have so many unresolved childhood/teenage problems.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
CONFESSION CORNER (lol, let's make this a thing here)

I like setting Things on fire. I haven't figured out why yet, but I really do seem to enjoy it. it has always been like that. Fires just facinates me!

And Dude, it is not ncommon wanting to be wanted. I was like that until recently, actually. you just have to bear With it until mr. right guy pops up, and it will sort itself out.

R2J

R.I.P #31
CONFESSION CORNER (Bad mistake xD)

I have a sick and twisted mind, safer not to piss me off when I have something in my hands to hurt/kill you with. I love fire, I've set my arm on fire a cuple of weeks back just to watch the flames, 3rd degree burns.

CONFESSION CORNER
I've always wanted either purple, lavender, or blue hair... of course, I doubt I could get away with it
Purple hair is not that great >.> For some reason when I was like 16-18 my hair was naturally turning purple and I didn't like it, now it's almost completely brown which is good :)

CONFESSION CORNER
I use being troubled as an excuse to drink and use drugs, but I also do vice-versa. Truth is I'm just a mess and it's all my own fault xD

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
CONFESSION CORNER:

I love destroying things. I will rip up paper to shreds, break pencils, crush things with my hands, see myself bleed (from scabs, don't worry[okay, maybe I do poke myself with pins sometimes]), shattering things, and hitting things with the hammer. This is why my classmates are afraid when I have a pair of scissors. I am also entranced by flames. Because of my love of blood, I tend to laugh when I get hurt unless it's really painful...then I laugh and cry at the same time. I also sometimes like causing myself pain, but I feel rather guilty about causing others pain. Not that I don't like to, but... It's probably why people predict that I'm going to be in the papers for murder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.