• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
They see things differently, like they think being bi/les/gay is just a mindset or something >.>
But since they are convinced I'm a pathological liar I suppose I'll just sit through 2 hours and act like a mute :/

R2J

R.I.P #31
They see things differently, like they think being bi/les/gay is just a mindset or something >.>
But since they are convinced I'm a pathological liar I suppose I'll just sit through 2 hours and act like a mute :/

Dear lord. More peeps posting when they're drunk. Yippeeee////shot.

what did i just read

ANYWAYS
My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
The world sucks -_-

Isn't the first I've heard of this, some of it is basic-ed off religion. Some believe "God" created up to be straight, and that the "Devil" is behind us being Bi/Les/Gay. I don't mean to bash anybody's religion or anything. But, there are people who take the stuff way to far. Such as my family believes if your gay in anyway, its a sign of the "Devil" and they throw you out right then and there. And their are churches out there that won't allow Gays in them. I for one don't believe in religion, as for "God" and the "Devil", I always seen it as if you believe in one, you believe in the other. Reason, you talk about both in church. Anyways, back to the subject...the mute thing won't help much. It'll just make the sessions longer and longer. All I know to do is, lie lie lie and get the hell out of there...those people will but you in the nut house.

Pyroli

Banned

what did i just read

ANYWAYS
My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
The world sucks -_-

My mom honestly believes I'm gay because I ship two male characters in a tv show so I fully know how you feel. The weird part is, I'm a female??? So I don't understand how shipping two male characters on a tv show makes me a homosexual.

I do completely understand how that must make you feel though. Parents really need to understand that their child needs to live their own life, and that they can;t make your decisions for you. My mom is actually rather accepting, and I love her a lot. She doesn't understand asexuality but she supports it because I'm her daughter. The only thing she's truly iffy about as of late is allowing me to get a certain nose piercings, but she has decided as long as I don't go overboard with piercings, I may do it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Be careful around dj's beer...
I was sent to an anti-gay psychologist once.
Spoiler alert: it didn't help at all

Confession Corner

I need a beer...so I might just steal one from DJ's freg

I'm starting to think that you all think that like I am a big drinker or something but aaaaaaaaaagh I'm not all bad like that all the time and stuff :/

Oooooh oh I saw this pretty guy at the post office today and he was all like clean and weird looking but soooo pretty like he was cut out of like a womanz sex dream or like the gods were like "meh let's make up for all the ugly people". I spent like 6 minutes sending a letter because I was distracted and stuff hehe

Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
My mom honestly believes I'm gay because I ship two male characters in a tv show so I fully know how you feel. The weird part is, I'm a female??? So I don't understand how shipping two male characters on a tv show makes me a homosexual.

I do completely understand how that must make you feel though. Parents really need to understand that their child needs to live their own life, and that they can;t make your decisions for you. My mom is actually rather accepting, and I love her a lot. She doesn't understand asexuality but she supports it because I'm her daughter. The only thing she's truly iffy about as of late is allowing me to get a certain nose piercings, but she has decided as long as I don't go overboard with piercings, I may do it.

shipping two male characters doesnt make you gay. just like training a fighting type pokemon doesent make you a body builder.

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
So I wonder if anyone else has this... well err, problem. I have a hard time getting along with other gay guys, and dating always ends terribly for one reason or another. However, straight guys LOVE me. They'll even hit on me. Nothing ever comes of it, and sometimes I wonder if I'm reading things wrong. My friends have even witnessed it and agree that I mainly get hit on by straight guys. I've even been told multiple times: if I were gay I'd date you. It's like I have this super power thatstops working before anything worth while happens.

Anybody have the same issues?

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
So I wonder if anyone else has this... well err, problem. I have a hard time getting along with other gay guys, and dating always ends terribly for one reason or another. However, straight guys LOVE me. They'll even hit on me. Nothing ever comes of it, and sometimes I wonder if I'm reading things wrong. My friends have even witnessed it and agree that I mainly get hit on by straight guys. I've even been told multiple times: if I were gay I'd date you. It's like I have this super power thatstops working before anything worth while happens.

i wish, but how is it possible to hit on a guy if they're straight? weird

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
oh we're doing confessions?

ok then

i care a little bit too much about love that sometimes i lose sight of everything else, i havent even seen my family in months, left them for almost a year and only saw them once for a month
lost few friends because of it but i still think having someone to love is something i'll always want
i only realized it recently because im single
im returning to my family friday cause it'll be a long flight from thursday

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
i wish, but how is it possible to hit on a guy if they're straight? weird

Trust me, you don't wish this happend to you. It's like a constant build up and then you get an anti-climax.

Maybe hit on was the wrong phrase. More like flirt. Once a long time ago, I went on vacation and when I was gone, one of our regular customers (maybe 3 years older than me) told me I wasn't allowed to leave with out telling him first.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Trust me, you don't wish this happend to you. It's like a constant build up and then you get an anti-climax.

Maybe hit on was the wrong phrase. More like flirt. Once a long time ago, I went on vacation and when I was gone, one of our regular customers (maybe 3 years older than me) told me I wasn't allowed to leave with out telling him first.

ok now i see what how its a bad wish....
why arent you allowed to leave without telling him?

Pretty much the same thing here. Gay guys just aren't my type, and straight guys tend to like me more aswell. But it leads to nothing but heartache lol. We are the worst situational gays because straight guy....are generally complete assholes when it comes to relationships.
My advice to any gay guy who can't get along with other gay guys: suck it up and find at least one you like.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Pretty much the same thing here. Gay guys just aren't my type, and straight guys tend to like me more aswell. But it leads to nothing but heartache lol. We are the worst situational gays because straight guy....are generally complete assholes when it comes to relationships.
My advice to any gay guy who can't get along with other gay guys: suck it up and find at least one you like.

sometimes bi are worse than straight, because usually they're not sure which gender they like more(at least thats what my ex's excuse)

Godric

Petrew Petrew

what did i just read

ANYWAYS
The world sucks -_-

I'm sorry to hear it. I wish people weren't so ignorant and understood that your sexuality cannot change. No matter if it "worked" for someone they know or anyone else. I mean, one of the biggest "ex-gay" therapists flat out said that it doesn't work and that it's all a sham. Most "ex-gay" therapists themselves either claim to be no longer gay or are severely misguided. Most of the guys who claim to be ex-gay are pressured into doing so because of their families.

I understand the feeling. Most of my guy friends are straight and perfectly cool with me being gay. I'm more of a guy's guy when it comes to the "gay scale of flamboyance." I'm not particularly attracted to overly feminine men, but I never (or at least try my very best) develop feelings for my straight male friends.

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
@Sir DJ, I havetried to suck it up and find one I like. Turns out they're jerks. X.x

@Godric, I don't get attached to straight guys, just a bit lustful when they start incinuating themselves or groping me. >.>

CGS

Shadow Lucario
I'll take his beer anytime I won't. If he has a problem then thats his problem.

I'm starting to think that you all think that like I am a big drinker or something but aaaaaaaaaagh I'm not all bad like that all the time and stuff :/

Don't worry I'll fix that! Taking your beer on the way out...

@Sir DJ, I havetried to suck it up and find one I like. Turns out they're jerks. X.x

Hate to break it to you, but that seems to be common these days. I've seen girls date guys that treat them like crap, but they don't leave...and if they do, they come back in a week. Why? I will never understand. And yes, most guys are jerks. Just have to find the right one, he isn't just gonna fly down on top of you...takes time. I found mine, and was stupid enough to let him go.

Last edited:

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
Hate to break it to you, but that seems to be common these days. I've seen girls date guys that treat them like crap, but they don't leave...and if they do, they come back in a week. Why? I will never understand. And yes, most guys are jerks. Just have to find the right one, he isn't just gonna fly down on top of you...takes time. I found mine, and was stupid enough to let him go.

Nah, see, I think the issue is that i like guys with similar personalities as myself, wich leads to me dating guys who seem nice but are actually jerks.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Nah, see, I think the issue is that i like guys with similar personalities as myself, wich leads to me dating guys who seem nice but are actually jerks.

Well I'm not a jerk, I'm a complete jack*ss. lol But yeah, you may someone with a few things in common, but sometimes you have to try to deal with them, unless there treaten you like sh*t

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
im only few hours away from having to be at the airport
my laptop doesnt wanna charge right anymore so i packed all my manga including pokemon black and white and am just waiting for a 7 hours flight of boredom and death

wish me luck you guys

R2J

R.I.P #31
I don't use planes

Rather just drive...

Don't worry, I have the beer locked away. Don't you even try to get it!

I have his beer locked away! And I can take it anytime I want to :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.