• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroli

Banned
Might as well get in on this too

CONFESSION CORNER

When I was 14, my dad disowned me. Not for any true reasons, really just because he felt like disowning me would save him money. On the positive side however, I was adopted by my step-dad who is amazing.

Um. I'm also prone to seizures but I don't have epillepsy and they can't figure out why I get them. I'm also prone to nose bleeds and suffer from mild Dermatillomania.

R2J

R.I.P #31
CONFESSION CORNER

I've just been disowned by my family for not believing the way they do.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Well then, it'd be much harder from Alabama lol

And watch the one liners...

point is, whether its england or alabama, im still stuck in a 7 hours plane, probably next to an old judging person who hates me for no reason and cant stop giving me the death look (surprisingly this is common in planes)
sorry about the one liner

i'll go ahead and say another confession
CONFESSION CORNER

i was disowned and reowned and became the pride of my mom because im a "real man" who is "straight" forward
yeah i basically became a person my parents will brag about and they dont even know me
my normal friends know me more than my own family and i hate how they look highly of me, they dont know i disagree with their religion and that im gay
sometimes i wanna tell them but then i just think of how my mom would feel if she finds out, she'll be destroyed

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Parents outside of Norway are so weird! My mom just stared awkwardly at me, an my dad haven't mentioned it ever since she told him.
I'd be so. Angry. If my parents disowned me. They wouldn't get away with it

Sorry to hear tht, guys. I really hope things will work out for you

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
point is, whether its england or alabama, im still stuck in a 7 hours plane, probably next to an old judging person who hates me for no reason and cant stop giving me the death look (surprisingly this is common in planes)
sorry about the one liner

i'll go ahead and say another confession
CONFESSION CORNER

i was disowned and reowned and became the pride of my mom because im a "real man" who is "straight" forward
yeah i basically became a person my parents will brag about and they dont even know me
my normal friends know me more than my own family and i hate how they look highly of me, they dont know i disagree with their religion and that im gay
sometimes i wanna tell them but then i just think of how my mom would feel if she finds out, she'll be destroyed

That's really sad. Would she kick you out or do anything if she found out? In my case I felt relatively safe and told my parentsn (a while ago). They tried some nonsense about me seeing a priest or living a celibate life. I made it clear I was having none of that, and things were what they were and really they only option they had was to deal with it. They have, to varying degrees. My dad more so than my mom.

Eventually you will have to come out, so you should prepare yourself for that, but don't come out before you're ready, or if it will put you in an unsafe position.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Parents outside of Norway are so weird! My mom just stared awkwardly at me, an my dad haven't mentioned it ever since she told him.
I'd be so. Angry. If my parents disowned me. They wouldn't get away with it

Sorry to hear tht, guys. I really hope things will work out for you

After a few years of not having contact with them, it just sinks in to your mind that their dead (Atleast for me). But, disowning because of religious views is completely stupid. But then again, most of the family are idiots.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
@Godric, I don't get attached to straight guys, just a bit lustful when they start incinuating themselves or groping me. >.>

Maybe your 'straight' friends aren't that straight after all, although I think straight guys who are comfortable around gay guys have a tendency to be extra cozy and homoerotic themselves (playfully, unfortunately). Although I've had a couple of experiences recently which resulted in one of the guys coming out, haha.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Maybe your 'straight' friends aren't that straight after all, although I think straight guys who are comfortable around gay guys have a tendency to be extra cozy and homoerotic themselves (playfully, unfortunately). Although I've had a couple of experiences recently which resulted in one of the guys coming out, haha.

^ I agree

I know I may start some fire...but gonna say it anyways. Some relationships end from something someone does. Some people blame others when they made the mistake....

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
That's really sad. Would she kick you out or do anything if she found out? In my case I felt relatively safe and told my parentsn (a while ago). They tried some nonsense about me seeing a priest or living a celibate life. I made it clear I was having none of that, and things were what they were and really they only option they had was to deal with it. They have, to varying degrees. My dad more so than my mom.

Eventually you will have to come out, so you should prepare yourself for that, but don't come out before you're ready, or if it will put you in an unsafe position.
knowing my mom she'll just be heart broken and will never get near me again :/
i plan to never tell, my dad however i came out to him because i was angry with him, he just thinks im kidding so it doesnt really matter

niedude

Don't forget to grin
My parents found out about me two days ago because my ex-girlfriend snitched on me to my mom so she could **** me over with my parents and simultaneously have them become so paranoid it'd make it impossible for me to ever be with another guy for as long as I'm living with them.

I'm experiencing hell through short breaks of quiet desperation from my parents.

How am I?
Not fine.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Personally waited till I moved out before saying anything to my parents about it.

Of course they were pissed

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That's a very good idea, R2J, that is what I would have done too if I knew my parents would freak out over it.
And if they disown you, disown them back, and everything will work out fine.

Of course, that is not what happened when i told my mother, who took it way better than anticipated. I love my mom

7 tyranitars

Lol talking about drinking.. a few days ago I went out with friends and I had a bit too much lol.. And I was argueing with this random guy about the amsterdam gay parade lol. Telling him he shouldn't be so mean to gay people :p

Volts

Volt Tackle
I have a past of dating the same sex, but over the past 7 years I've been the term Straight.

Yeah, him and Shadow got disowned. I got a new nickname from the family (Devil)

That's a very good idea, R2J, that is what I would have done too if I knew my parents would freak out over it.
And if they disown you, disown them back, and everything will work out fine.

Of course, that is not what happened when i told my mother, who took it way better than anticipated. I love my mom

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Hows is everyone?

you'd think after not seeing me, my dad would just be happy, instead he started bulls****ing me about my sexuality
"this is just a joke and you'll recover, i'll be there to remind you!"
"men are meant to f*** and women are meant to be f***ed!"
"blah blah blah god blah blah not right blah blah blah blah hell"

im sick and tired of this homophobia, i wish i've never returned home

so yeah you can say im doing very well

Volts

Volt Tackle
You have so many that grow up in a religious family, the slightest thing that makes them think your not following their beliefs, can make them see you different as they did before.

But people deal with it in different ways, personally I was glad my parents kicked me out at the age of 12. I grew up not depending on others.

Hows is everyone?

you'd think after not seeing me, my dad would just be happy, instead he started bulls****ing me about my sexuality
"this is just a joke and you'll recover, i'll be there to remind you!"
"men are meant to f*** and women are meant to be f***ed!"
"blah blah blah god blah blah not right blah blah blah blah hell"

im sick and tired of this homophobia, i wish i've never returned home

so yeah you can say im doing very well

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i know, thats why i plan to move away again
i never feel myself there, im always pressured and i hate lying to the rest of my family about my sexuality
its not only sexuality, they wouldnt even allow me to dye my hair, get a tattoo or even something as simple as wearing a necklace or bracelets

getting a tattoo i can see why they'll refuse but the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.