• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Oh, Russia. I heard about it last week, and I did a bunch of research, and it left me deeply upset. And, being a minor, I can't donate, and I can't speak Russian, so I can't write a (legible) love-letter (IF I could afford the stamps), so I was pretty disappointed. I'm kind of the kind of person who has kind of a "martyr/messiah" kind of mentality to himself, so I decided to think for a while about it. I asked myself, what can I do, as a minor? My brain kind of tunred inwards, like it does sometimes, and said, your gift isn't one of flesh and blood to Russia; it is a gift of heart to the people in your immediate life. So, that was cool, and quite illuminating.

Additionally, today, I saw a psychiatrist, and the Dr. asked me a bunch of questions (an hours worth), and talked with my parents for like, thirty minutes, and..apparently, I have Aspergers. I still haven't really adjusted, but it does make sense! I don't think emotionally, I'm a technical thinker, I have an obsessive personality, I get social anxiety, am hyper-sensitive to stimuli (specifically, people's...everything xD), and...I'm a picky eater, which, oddly enough, is connected to hyper-sensitivity. I've always thought I was some sort of freak for not being as obviously emotional, but it turns out that yes, that is a bit of an issue, but additionally, that's just not entirely how I function, and I never 'grew' those skills..and...I'm not a sociopath! When you have a neurotic personality, it can be easy to be hung up on that. Anyways, I'm optimistic about that

Okay, new subject: Name some kind of good news. ANYTHING. I don't want to project my happiness on you guys or anything, but still, good news is good to focus on... ^^;

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Name some kind of good news. ANYTHING.

Well, it's Friday and I am really looking foreward to the weekend.
Erhm.. My finger is not hurting as much anymore, that's good, non?

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
So I wanna join the Pokemon Youtube community and make videos myself, but I'm a little hesitant because idk how accepting they are of gays. I know hateful comments are every where but its still a little worrysome.

So my life's been going downhill. I failed another semester of college, my parents are threatening to start taking money from my paychecks if I don't pass, and one of my best friends is at risk of both homelessness AND suicide (he'd rather be dead than on the streets)

Can I ask why college is so hard for you right now. I'm asking as a guy who as of October will have taken six years to get a three year degree. So I maybe can relate.

So I wanna join the Pokemon Youtube community and make videos myself, but I'm a little hesitant because idk how accepting they are of gays. I know hateful comments are every where but its still a little worrysome.

Don't listen to no haters.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure

im gay and i used to make videos on youtube
i dont think its even related unless the videos are about sexualities, people will just forget about anything if they want to watch the pokemon videos you'd make
personally i say go for it, by all means dont let idiots stops you from doing what you like

im gay and i used to make videos on youtube
i dont think its even related unless the videos are about sexualities, people will just forget about anything if they want to watch the pokemon videos you'd make
personally i say go for it, by all means dont let idiots stops you from doing what you like

Yeah no matter what yr doing on youtube, may it be uploading badly done anime music videos or a movie of yr dog, somebody's gonna' turn it into a rant about jews or 'bloody arabs' or some horrible thing. God I hate youtube.

Friend of mine has this filter that like

hides every single comment box you'd ever find on the internet ever.

Man. I need

one of those..

I have been ok. Had a great day though today so all's good.

Went from working afternoon/night shifts to now working mornings.....so I'm not to glad about that. And my heart is going back and forth like a yoyo caring about people I really shouldn't at all......plus my pet guinea pig died.
At least I am getting less and less things to die on me now.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
sir DJ, im really sorry to hear that :/
hope everything gets better

---

suddenly i've been getting motivation to make my life the best, surely its not as easy as saying it but at least it feels good to be motivated ^w^

Yeah no matter what yr doing on youtube, may it be uploading badly done anime music videos or a movie of yr dog, somebody's gonna' turn it into a rant about jews or 'bloody arabs' or some horrible thing. God I hate youtube.

Friend of mine has this filter that like

hides every single comment box you'd ever find on the internet ever.

Man. I need

one of those..
never happened to me, although there was couple of hate comments and judgmental comments but not racism
i think this'll only be triggered if you got unlucky

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Just came back from Disneyland hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnging my life out. I'm seriously shocked at the amount of cute guys I saw at the parks and the airport, seriously, it was crazy. Ack, it was just unbelievable to me, I guess it really is a place where magic is and brainwashing . Of course, this is only making my hormones telling me "Get into another relationship NOW!" going haywire:/

Anyways, sorry to hear about that DJ. I'm pretty sure that everything will get better eventually, right? Those kinds of pets don't live that long from personal experience, but I hope the other things get better and my condolences on your dead pet.

LOL thanks everyone, but yah it's fine. Animals die, it happens I'll get over it no big deal.

I just ate 3 slices of pizza a bowl of salad and 18 chicken wings, I feel like a pig.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
out of curiosity, how many of you guys are active in this club?
1289 pages and the first few are filled with guests

also, any of you into animes besides pokemon of course? if so what are they :3

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

I'm usually active, but I try to avoid angst.

Animes

Let me see here. Just finished Karneval, currently watching Danganronpa and need to start Hyperdimension Neptunia. Looking fo soem good Shounen/Shoujo-ais, and have watched so much I can't remember. ALso, I'm not a big fan of the Pokemon anime XD.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
neptunia has an anime?
i am so glad i asked this question, i never knew about it!

oh yes i forgot that majority of the people here got into the game rather than the anime

Active.

I dunno' I watch a lot of Gundam. Just finished what's available of

Gundam Unicorn

the other day.

Also Evangelion. Need to finish Nadia this year..

And a bunch of old stuff that nobody has heard of or watches.

It sounds hipster but what I mean is

I wish more people watched the stuff I watched

so that I had other people

to talk to

about

it

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Active.

I dunno' I watch a lot of Gundam. Just finished what's available of

Gundam Unicorn

the other day.

Also Evangelion. Need to finish Nadia this year..

And a bunch of old stuff that nobody has heard of or watches.

It sounds hipster but what I mean is

I wish more people watched the stuff I watched

so that I had other people

to talk to

about

it

gundam....gundam.... oh i remember that, its just my favorite mecha anime of all time and the one thing i collect models of since i knew it exist :p
im a huge gundam fan, i just recently stopped collecting the model kits cause i have other things to pay for

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I started watching something yesterday, but I suck at remembering the names of anime's. lol

Since I make a lot of AMVs, I have to watch a lot of anime, I watch Pokemon of course, Dragon Ball Z, InuYasha, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Monochrome Factor, Loveless, Sukisyo, hopefully Bleach and One Piece. I have a lot more, but I can't name 'em all. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.