• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
im terrible with remembering animes, thats why i havent named any so far(other than gundam and pokemon since you guys mentioned them)
Since I make a lot of AMVs, I have to watch a lot of anime, I watch Pokemon of course, Dragon Ball Z, InuYasha, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Monochrome Factor, Loveless, Sukisyo, hopefully Bleach and One Piece. I have a lot more, but I can't name 'em all. ._.

i think bleach and one piece have over 500 episode each and are still on going? i think bleach ended though

gundam....gundam.... oh i remember that, its just my favorite mecha anime of all time and the one thing i collect models of since i knew it exist :p
im a huge gundam fan, i just recently stopped collecting the model kits cause i have other things to pay for

I only have one model kit and it's the MG Turn A Gundam.

Do you like Turn A Gundam? Nobody really likes Turn A Gundam. But it's my favourite.

So what's yr favourite. Please don't say Wing. Or if you do, I hope you have a good reason for it!

Guys guys guys guys guys does anyone have tumblr or..? I wanna' make more friends in more places. How do I become better friends with you guys.

I want internet friends.

Like uh.

Does anyone..

Oh hey I got these 'reputation points' from this thread recently what does that mean?

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
I only have one model kit and it's the MG Turn A Gundam.

Do you like Turn A Gundam? Nobody really likes Turn A Gundam. But it's my favourite.

So what's yr favourite. Please don't say Wing. Or if you do, I hope you have a good reason for it!

Guys guys guys guys guys does anyone have tumblr or..? I wanna' make more friends in more places. How do I become better friends with you guys.

I want internet friends.

Like uh.

Does anyone..

Oh hey I got these 'reputation points' from this thread recently what does that mean?

i havent watched turn A yet but i love the mobile suit itself, the white doll
played gundam musou and so i know SOME of the story about it
my favorite gundam series is 00 then seed/destiny :p

i have facebook, does that count?

i havent watched turn A yet but i love the mobile suit itself, the white doll
played gundam musou and so i know SOME of the story about it
my favorite gundam series is 00 then seed/destiny :p

i have facebook, does that count?

00 and Seed / Destiny are acceptable. I mean I think Seed and Destiny suffer only from.. I mean they suffer only from the same problems that Gundam is bound to always suffer from forever and ever until the end of time;

flashy happening things that happen to sell toys. No big deal.

I love Seed and Destiny for that reason.

Turn A Gundam!

As for facebook errrr maybe a little too personal lol. I just mean like.. Internet friends. I want someone to have a horrible time and then go ahead and PM me for advice or something.

I don't know how to socialize.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
00 and Seed / Destiny are acceptable. I mean I think Seed and Destiny suffer only from.. I mean they suffer only from the same problems that Gundam is bound to always suffer from forever and ever until the end of time;

flashy happening things that happen to sell toys. No big deal.

I love Seed and Destiny for that reason.

Turn A Gundam!

As for facebook errrr maybe a little too personal lol. I just mean like.. Internet friends. I want someone to have a horrible time and then go ahead and PM me for advice or something.

I don't know how to socialize.

i love seed because its unique, and coloful i guess, same for 00

arent facebook and tumblr pretty much the same? meh

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Been watching a lot of Beelzebub. Well, rather, I watched it while it lasted, but the anime ended some time ago. Been Reading the manga. But I guess that's off topic.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~

I want internet friends.
ERMAGERD, FINALLY

I have one! It's in my signature~

Alright...uhhh

We had a really strong storm on Sunday, did anyone else get any bad weather?

EDIT: WAIT.

We're already friends, melonjaywalk, I think, I mean, I'm following you! O:

We had a heat wave up here for like a month, and now it's downpouring....It's nice, I went out and just sat down on my lawn and stared into the sky as it was raining :) I feel so....free and almost spiritual while I lie down in the rain...it's odd.

I love making friends and talking to people, lately my SPPF pool of people has shrank though xD Not getting a tumblr though I'm not that gay. And he wonders why he has no friends. :p

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
weather here is pretty much the same, boring with 30% of lame

i've been trying to get into my mangas but everytime i lift the manga i want to do something else, and when i try to do that something else, something else comes to mind so its an infinite circle of wanting to do things but actually do nothing instead
i hate when this happens

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's been like a heat eve all summer up until last week when t finally started raining
And no. Tumblr isn't my kind of thing. Though all of my signatures are from there. lol

ERMAGERD, FINALLY

I have one! It's in my signature~

Alright...uhhh

We had a really strong storm on Sunday, did anyone else get any bad weather?

EDIT: WAIT.

We're already friends, melonjaywalk, I think, I mean, I'm following you! O:

Oh. Look at that.

Yeah oh I didn't noticed I've been following you for ages. Okay.

tumblr is.. Yeah pretty gay. Well not just gay - it's very genderqueer. It's great.

Oh so I have two questions;

What are reputation points? Here on serebiiforums I mean. I got some.. Recently.. What are they?

And why is there no Trans identifier in the club's title?

Reputation points are basically just an excuse for attention whores to show off more and get attention....it's stupid :p

We do have some trans members...somewhere xD As for the OP/thread name it'd be quite a pain to constantly update it with all the new stuff.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
And why is there no Trans identifier in the club's title?

I don't think that there'd be space.

Anyways, personal things coming up:
I am sick and tired of being defined by my "bits" and the assumption that all people will be heterosexual and cisgender. IT VEXES ME. Example: English teacher, when I mention that I, perhaps, don't want to see guys with their shirts off (I'm biologically female, more on that later), asserts that I will eventually see the appeal of unclothed males. Sex ed is taught in a way that assumes that your partner will have the opposite "bits". Books, movies, products, songs, and even the internet itself (erm, adds within it) all assume that you're heterosexual and cisgender. It also assumes that you're sexual--people who are on any part of the asexual spectrum are excluded and sometimes thought of as "childish" or "prudes". They assume that I just haven't see/met the "right person", the person who will introduce me to "sexuality"--it's like a bunch of dogs trying to convince a cat to be a dog. I CANNOT BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO PEOPLE, MMK? They actually forced me to look at people who they perceived as "hot", but I only saw them as physically fit and aesthetically attractive. I thought that I was missing out on something, but I'm probably not. ._. Several people have thought of me as lesbian because I have shown no interest in males--does it not occur to them that I DO NOT SHOW IT? HUH?

I don't want to be thought of solely by how I look, and people who think of me as "weaker" or "more emotional" merely because I was born a girl...I don't know what to do with them. If I could suddenly have the opportunity to transform into a robot without a "sex", I would immediately jump at the chance. My body is very irritating--it has to remind me that I am not sex-less, I have biological functions that people will use to perceive me, and I cannot escape from my stupid body. It pleases me immensely when I am thought of as a male, even online, but I just want to escape the whole male/female binary and what people think about it. They believe that you can be either-or, male or female, when I actually want to be neither and separated from the whole thing.

...I'm probably going to regret, in the morning, posting this.

Pyroli

Banned

I am sick and tired of being defined by my "bits" and the assumption that all people will be heterosexual and cisgender. IT VEXES ME. Example: English teacher, when I mention that I, perhaps, don't want to see guys with their shirts off (I'm biologically female, more on that later), asserts that I will eventually see the appeal of unclothed males. Sex ed is taught in a way that assumes that your partner will have the opposite "bits". Books, movies, products, songs, and even the internet itself (erm, adds within it) all assume that you're heterosexual and cisgender. It also assumes that you're sexual--people who are on any part of the asexual spectrum are excluded and sometimes thought of as "childish" or "prudes". They assume that I just haven't see/met the "right person", the person who will introduce me to "sexuality"--it's like a bunch of dogs trying to convince a cat to be a dog. I CANNOT BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO PEOPLE, MMK? They actually forced me to look at people who they perceived as "hot", but I only saw them as physically fit and aesthetically attractive. I thought that I was missing out on something, but I'm probably not. ._. Several people have thought of me as lesbian because I have shown no interest in males--does it not occur to them that I DO NOT SHOW IT? HUH?

I don't want to be thought of solely by how I look, and people who think of me as "weaker" or "more emotional" merely because I was born a girl...I don't know what to do with them. If I could suddenly have the opportunity to transform into a robot without a "sex", I would immediately jump at the chance. My body is very irritating--it has to remind me that I am not sex-less, I have biological functions that people will use to perceive me, and I cannot escape from my stupid body. It pleases me immensely when I am thought of as a male, even online, but I just want to escape the whole male/female binary and what people think about it. They believe that you can be either-or, male or female, when I actually want to be neither and separated from the whole thing.

THANK YOU. Your rant about the asexuality spectrum is all I've ever wanted to put on the issue and more. More people really need to do their research and understand what asexuality is, they also need to understand that most people on that spectrum do partake in sex with a partner.

More people also need to understand that there is a fine line between romantic attraction and sexual attraction. IE; there is also a difference between your sexual attractions and your sexual practices.

tumblr_me4gu56uZK1rs0n8so7_1280.jpg

As we can see from this image, sexuality is a fluid term, and the romantic and sexual charts are indeed separate. As an example, we could have a woman who considers herself to be pansexual, but develops romantic feelings towards females. This would make her a homoromantic pansexual.

tumblr_m6nu1kT5VE1rs0n8so1_1280.jpg

ONCE AGAIN. SEPARATE CATEGORIES GAISE.

Let's use myself as an example, shall we? I'm a female who is romantically attracted to males but has no sexual attraction to any gender it would make me a heteroromantic asexual.

Annnnnd that's basicaly my two cents on this issue that I also personally have. //sorry to add more to your rant dear vuv

Nyoah

The Dark Azure

you shouldnt regret anything like that, you are who you are whether you have female or male parts, doesnt mean anything, the only thing that actually mean something is what your heart tells you
yeah i'd be called an optimistic fairy tale dude but i dont care, this is how i see things, if im wrong about believing that the only thing that matters is your heart then i dont wanna be right
you should be proud of who you are, and not try to be who people wants you to be(or do in your case)
my point here is, you are you, not them, so be yourself and dont let people make you change to something that isnt you if that make any sense at all

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Reputation points are basically just an excuse for attention whores to show off more and get attention....it's stupid :p

I love you, DJ. I totally agree on that, It's also very confusing, and makes me sad. lol
You basically want to be a robot, Corrosion? I kinda see your point

Reactions: CGS

CGS

Shadow Lucario
I love you, DJ. I totally agree on that, It's also very confusing, and makes me sad. lol
You basically want to be a robot, Corrosion? I kinda see your point

More like a waste of time. Seems like High School all over. Your either in the "in crowd" (Wanting the rep level sky high) or an Outcast. For me, Outcast. :)

Anyways, how is everyone? As for me, been busy with everything latly. So not much time online. Looking a new job with shorter hours.

So my mom decided she wanted to talk to me last night about me being gay, we hadn't really talked about it since I came out and she has always been disapproving and hostile towards both the idea and me . It turned out a lot better than I had hoped, she told me that even though she still does not approve that she knows I can't help how I feel and that she still and always will love me, and that if I do end up marrying a man that she does still want to try and be in my life.
I'm gonna be honest I cried like a wuss, I have an amazing mom. :)

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
So my mom decided she wanted to talk to me last night about me being gay, we hadn't really talked about it since I came out and she has always been disapproving and hostile towards both the idea and me . It turned out a lot better than I had hoped, she told me that even though she still does not approve that she knows I can't help how I feel and that she still and always will love me, and that if I do end up marrying a man that she does still want to try and be in my life.
I'm gonna be honest I cried like a wuss, I have an amazing mom. :)

i wish i have understanding parents like yours <3

----
i've been listening to those parody songs and so far they are awesome and funny
whenever i feel meh i'd just put them on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDFoRVGBQ68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Nxo1OwdBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gParZdwDlc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.