• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Question, do you like the idea of a sideline/2nd option? I mean, I don't like it because it makes the person sound like they're less than your first option. But, some say it's smart because if your first option doesn't work out, you'll have that person "waiting". So, what do you guys think?

im not sure i understand this

do you mean planning to date someone else if you couldnt date the first?
if so then i really hate this idea, personally this makes me feel like its just a game of selfish desires and not really love
thats just my thought though

Peter Quill

star-lord
A funny little story since I saw the term "gaydar" is that I actually somehow managed to pick out a gay guy today! I was just at Subway after having come back from the other side of town, and I was like "huh I think he's gay." No particular reason why, it just sort of popped into my head I guess. Then I got a grindr message that said "Rockin the Subway outfit" and I thought it was just far too funny. I managed to pick it out!

That's like the first time I've ever been able to do that. Well, for a man anyway.

JadelyJade

*nervously steps in*

Hey, um, ya, I'm Jade. I'm a lesbian, and stuff. And I'm also male-to-female transgender. Um, ya. I'd like to join this group and stuff.
I really don't know what to say, but hi people. :)

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
*nervously steps in*

Hey, um, ya, I'm Jade. I'm a lesbian, and stuff. And I'm also male-to-female transgender. Um, ya. I'd like to join this group and stuff.

welcome to the group jade ^w^
hope you like it hear

Volts

Volt Tackle
*nervously steps in*

Welcome Aboard!

So like I've been getting paranoid again. I'm thinking people are ignoring me, when I know it's not true, but I get like this a lot and it hurts when I feel as if my crush is ignoring me. I have two (I really wish I didn't), I mentioned before of them, one is gay and the other I'm not so sure about. It's ironic though, I have way more fun with the one who I don't know the sexuality of than the gay one. But, I'm closer to the gay one. Hopefully things will be different.
im not sure i understand this

do you mean planning to date someone else if you couldnt date the first?
if so then i really hate this idea, personally this makes me feel like its just a game of selfish desires and not really love
thats just my thought though
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I find it rude to myself and the person. I brought this up because I have two crushes and I wouldn't do this to either of them, but it's just my friends told me to keep one of them as a sideline and I didn't feel right about doing that. Sorry for explaining it so wrong. LML

A funny little story since I saw the term "gaydar" is that I actually somehow managed to pick out a gay guy today! I was just at Subway after having come back from the other side of town, and I was like "huh I think he's gay." No particular reason why, it just sort of popped into my head I guess. Then I got a grindr message that said "Rockin the Subway outfit" and I thought it was just far too funny. I managed to pick it out!

That's like the first time I've ever been able to do that. Well, for a man anyway.
Really? Well that's awesome, I wish my luck was a little better, well a lot better. ._.
*nervously steps in*

Hello, hello, hello. Welcome aboard. I know you'll love it here. :)

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Umm the gaydar is real. Very, very real.
My best friend, his ex and I often surprise ourselves at how much of a gaydar we developped. Sometimes we look at a guy and it just beeps like crazy, even if the guy looks completely straight. A few weeks later, through "a friend of a friend" or something, we find out he loves the D.

It's happened countless times already. There's even some studies that seem to hint at "gayness" being visually distinguishable through facial features, and that women seem to have an easier time instinctively picking gay men out (which answer the "why do women fall for gay men?" trope. They are genetically and subconsciously programmed to, for some reason. I just think God has a wicked sense of irony.)

RiotFire

Mind if I stop by to say hi? Gay, proud and won't let anyone tell me otherwise!

Introductions aside, I find the whole gaydar thing fascinating. I was talking to someone once in college about whether it is something to do with body language and mannerisms. I mean there is the whole gay-lisp, limp wrist and feminine walk stereotype perpetrated by the media that kinda infuriates me... but gaydar, if real, to me kinda feels more like an aura or something, something you just 'feel' about a person (or occasionally just 'hope' about a person lol! >_<)

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
well i can only tell someone is gay by hints, dont
i never really thought about it before as i dont really interact with many people and when im outside i focus on my reason for going out(buying a game or something) so i never bother to check people
but it does sound like a cool sense that i'd love to have(but i dont think i can gaydar T-T)

EDIT
oh hi and welcome riotfire ^w^

jbthedelirious

About gaydar, mine is pretty decent. It's my singledar that needs to be fine-tuned. It seems that every time I meet a girl I feel I have a connection with, I find out she's got a girlfriend. I met a girl in my Aesthetics class and she's really cool and everything and we get along really well, and I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she was like "Sure, you can meet my wife." *poker face*

But whatever, her wife is cool and they're good for each other. I just want that for myself, ya know?

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
About gaydar, mine is pretty decent. It's my singledar that needs to be fine-tuned. It seems that every time I meet a girl I feel I have a connection with, I find out she's got a girlfriend. I met a girl in my Aesthetics class and she's really cool and everything and we get along really well, and I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she was like "Sure, you can meet my wife." *poker face*

But whatever, her wife is cool and they're good for each other. I just want that for myself, ya know?
man that gotta be an awkward situation for you...... and annoying....
does it really happen that often?

jbthedelirious

man that gotta be an awkward situation for you...... and annoying....
does it really happen that often?

I may be exaggerating a bit lol. But it has happened several times. However, I'm from and attending college in a fairly small city, so I'm sure once I get out into the big wide world I'll have a better chance of meeting someone who's single and who I can connect with.

I have pretty much no gaydar. Or maybe I do, and nobody has come out yet :p. Probably the latter option.

Well, if the gaydar is truly real, then mine is rusty. Because some of the guys in my school's band do a lot of things that make them seem gay and others have assumed they're gay are straight as a pole. But, I guess it just depends on the person.

And I found out my gay crush already likes someone. I wasn't sad nor upset, because I already prepared myself for this. I don't want to stop hanging around him, so I think we should become gay best friends male or something since I always longed for one.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Mind if I join? I'm straight, but I have friends and family members that are Bi/Lesbian/Gay

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
I may be exaggerating a bit lol. But it has happened several times. However, I'm from and attending college in a fairly small city, so I'm sure once I get out into the big wide world I'll have a better chance of meeting someone who's single and who I can connect with.
oh lol, well best of luck, i hope you find the perfect girl soon ^w^
Mind if I join? I'm straight, but I have friends and family members that are Bi/Lesbian/Gay

welcome to the club, there are quite few straight people around here actually
like i said earlier, we're not all fairy type ^w^

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
oh lol, well best of luck, i hope you find the perfect girl soon ^w^

welcome to the club, there are quite few straight people around here actually
Thanks, believe I would be the Fire type. lol

If there's a gaydar I would never use it xD Not really into gays....that sounds weird lol.

I started drinking again, so bring on the fun!!!!! Let all the assholes burn in fire >:}

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
If there's a gaydar I would never use it xD Not really into gays....that sounds weird lol.

I started drinking again, so bring on the fun!!!!! Let all the assholes burn in fire >:}

*Takes beer and pours it down the drain* idiot

Peter Quill

star-lord

please don't ever refer to me as a fairy type lmfao.

That does sound weird. Mind elaborating? I thought you were gay (wow I feel like stepping on toes and being insanely invasive trust me I'm not trying to be rude) so a bit of clarification would be nice.

And I love drinking but I'm also not a role model.

*Takes beer and pours it down the drain* idiot

Pfft if he had any taste he wouldn't drink beer. Although, no shame in drinking. Doesn't make anybody an idiot or anything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.