• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

Oracle Zero

Below Zero
Of course you're welcome, the more the merrier :)

After a week of the mehs, I get rid of my migraine and now I am the cat's meow :D
Uh oh, another cat! *runs*

Alright, I seen the Valentine Day post. I may as well jump in. So, I will be spending that day busy (hopefully at work).

Hello peoples. I see Valentine's Day is the current topic, well to be honest, if I were dating someone right now, Valentine's Day wouldn't make it any different because I'm really not the "lovey dovey" type of guy. LOL

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
@Corrosion: Woah, man, that sounds really stressful and difficult. I've no idea what to suggest, either, except... psychiatrist, if you don't go to one already? I know, it's the cliche solution, but I've had few transgender friends who that has helped a lot, and while their situations were a lot different from yours (since they were all leaning towards one gender over the other and all, as opposed to being agender/both), they described similar feelings when they looked at their bodies as you did. Going to a psychiatrist helped them sort out what they wanted from themselves and life, be it an operation, hormones, or settling to keep going as they were or whatnot. I dunno, can't hurt to try?

On the topic of Valentine's, ehh, probably going to spend mine sick in a hostel. But that's okay, 'cause gf's coming to visit me in a few weeks or so, and I already promised her we'd have our own private Valentine's when she does, heh. It's been so long since I saw her last, man. I love traveling and all, but still missed her. Just need to find a gift now and shit.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
Okay, so it's that time every several months when Kairne comes back for a small bit. Hopefully, the small bit of time this go around is significantly longer than the last few times.

For those who do not know me, I do not blame you. I've been with the club for a few years, but have a tendency to go on long hiatuses with no warning. It's been months since I've posted here. If you remember seeing someone saying the word "bear" as a noun, it was probably me. Last time I posted, I was probably living in Arkansas. Well, now, I'm living in Sacramento. As much as I hate the specific ghetto neighbourhood I am in, I can't complain because the only gay bear/leather bar in the city is a couple blocks walk away.

I'm getting involved with the local bear group, attending fun events like pizza parties, beer busts, and bear brunches, and I've been playing with a fun and hot daddy bear since Christmas, which was like three days after I met him at a brunch. Some of the other bears seem to have interest in me, as well (likely because, at 21, I'm still quite the novelty in a group where the average age is probably old enough to have kids my age, or older. In fact, I think some might actually have kids older than me), and I'm looking forward to a Game/Movie Night this weekend, because the guy hosting it has a hot tub (Maximum Occupancy: 8-9 Bears). I think half or more of the couples in the group are open, too, which is fun.

It's not all good, though. My depression's been really bad lately, and I've had some worse auditory hallucinations than ever before. Voices are becoming more frequent, if still a rare occurrence. I'm off my meds because I haven't gotten back into therapy here in Sacramento. I also have a really bad sore throat right now, and it's flu season. Not that I believe I have the flu, but it still sucks. And I'm out of tissue. Also, I have been having some bad insomnia issues, as well.

On a last note, I just finished watching Bear City on Netflix for like the millionth (read: third) time, and I have to say it is one of the most realistic portrayals of gay culture (specifically, bear culture is the main focus) I have seen. The dialogue is quite good, and quite accurate for what you'd hear with bear groups, leather bars, etc.

Hi, everyone.

EDIT: Oh, and in addition to Friday being Valentine's Day, this weekend is leather pride weekend in Sacramento, which would be fun, but I'm not sure I can really enjoy all the... offerings... the festivities have with a sore throat.

My Valentine's Day plans are pizza (because Friday night is pizza night), and maybe some beer.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
@GoldenHouou: I can't exactly go to psychiatrist right now because 1) I'm living with my mom, to whom I have not come out to yet; 2) it is expensive; 3) I simply do not have the time; and 4) I'm afraid. Mom picks me up from school at 5:00 PM and my weekends are full of homework and stuff. Even if I were to come out, I do not think that mom would accept it (she thinks that I need to mature and will grow out of my asexuality ._.) and probably just shout at me. She really, really wants grandkids and I'm her only offspring. An anecdote from her about her own mom should probably suffice as explanation: grandma to mom while mom's in highschool: "don't you dare date"; grandma while mom's an undergrad: "do you have a boyfriend yet?"; grandma while mom's in graduate school: "have you gotten married yet?"; grandma when mom's 30: "why don't you have children yet?"; grandma when mom's 35: "I don't care about husband, GRANDCHILDREN". I also don't want to be sent back to my father and stepmother, because my stepmother is a major jerk. I am afraid that the psychiatristwill not believe me (I actually didn't experience these sorts of feelings until a couple years back, once puberty started; however, I never wanted to be thought of as female), which would be dangerous right now, as I may be suffering from depression and have had thoughts of suicide before.

Slightly happier news: crush and I sat at the same table alone for lunch. Somehow, we got on the topic of alcohol, and then she offered to cook me something...and then I, stupidly, did not accept that offer. Still regretting that.

Sorry if I rambled on; I had to tutor three people basically back-to-back today. My school has something set up so that on every other day, some highschoolers tutor some of the other kids. I had to tutor this one sixth-grader who was nearly incompetent at math, and then I had to tutor a 7th grader. After school, I tutored an 8th-grader in Chinese. Of course, that 8th-grader is dyslexic and cannot remember any characters and so I was nearly fuming and falling asleep at the same time. Tomorrow, I have a History exam (multiple short essays with a longer one at the end), then an English project, then a quiz on nomenclature and moles (molecular stuff, not the fuzzy things that live in the ground) in chemistry, then, finally, a big exam in math on linear equations. After school, I have two hours of martial arts.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i watched the lego movie with my date
it was funny as hell
his giggles were so adorable, i wanted to hug him <3
he was a wonderful valentine, and cosidering this was the very first valentine either of us had, it was really good
cant wait for our second date :3

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
So, this weekend was Leather Pride Weekend in Sacramento. I've been at the local leather bar each of the past three nights, and stayed until closing (or later). I had a lot of fun and met a few really cool people, as well as connecting with some friends I already had that were there. Lots of hot men in leather, of course, but the cool thing was that there were also folks wearing rubber, and we had a few women come through (beyond the few regulars there are that are women) as well. I would not be surprised if there were a fair few straight guys as well.

About the bear party and sore throat, it turns out I had some white pustules at the back of my throat. I was afraid it was strep (it sure hurt like it), but I managed to get over whatever it was mid-day Saturday, and that was without any actual care aside from frequent and thorough warm salt water gargling. I was on real antibiotics the first time I had strep and still took longer to recover than this, which is what makes me think it wasn't strep, despite the horrible shards-of-glass sore throat, three-digit-degree fever, and it feeling so much like strep in general (I've had it twice before). Miraculously, however, I recovered (without the sore throat or white pustules) just in time for the party. A good thing, too. The party was fun, but I can't say much on that here ;) Cards Against Humanity was played, Where the Bears Are and It's A Trap! were watched (not by everyone, mind. Some watched, some were in the hot tub, and some were playing CaH), and a lot of fun was had by all. I also got to make out with the two hosts (who are partners) and another guy. Did not get home until midnight. Then I went to the bar for a couple hours, hung with a couple friends, and met a really awesome new one.

I loved this weekend, but I'm kinda glad its over. It was definitely very draining and I'm feeling the fatigue. Even worse than the fatigue on me was the fatigue on my wallet, since I spent just short of about 15 hours total at the bar just the past three days. It would not have been easy to go another night. Cheers for Leather Pride Weekend.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
stupid vodka T-T
never gonna drink and talk to people anymore
i may very well kiss my upcoming date goodbye T^T

DAMN THAT DELICIOUS GOODNESS!!!

Sohryu

Be a Man!
stupid vodka T-T
never gonna drink and talk to people anymore
i may very well kiss my upcoming date goodbye T^T

DAMN THAT DELICIOUS GOODNESS!!!

You certainly isn't much strong with alcohol. I never got high by drinking vodka, haha! Only when I mixed a lot of things (beer + vodka + a Brazil's drink specialty)

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
I've been drunk off vodka before. Granted, it was quite a bit, probably over a dozen shots. First time I drank myself sick. Good times.

I hope things didn't go too horribly, hun. Here's hoping you can salvage it.

Gin is a liquor that goes good with fruit juices. It's made from juniper

Status
Not open for further replies.