• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
A LBGT club!

Even though I never tend to join these kind of clubs or whatever, it would be nice to talk to others like me every now and then. Where can I sign up? :'D

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Meh, you just kinda post and that's it. I don't think there were any sign-ups here ever.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Very well then.

So there's this guy I've been hanging around with quite a lot lately, he grew on my so much, I can't describe it. Like, I never really noticed him but now it's just... I don't know. @____@

He is curious, he told me himself. But I don't know if he's interested in me.

Steamcraft

Lazy Time Traveler
Hiya! I'm basically new to Serebii, and I've just stumbled across the Clubs forum, and I was very pleased to find this! Happy New Year to you all! I'm Steam, or Nik - whatever~ - and I'm pansexual. The majority of my friends are of the LGBT community, so this is rather like home online for me. :]

If the members list is still being updated, please add me! Thanks! :3

Pyroli

Banned
Hiya! I'm basically new to Serebii, and I've just stumbled across the Clubs forum, and I was very pleased to find this! Happy New Year to you all! I'm Steam, or Nik - whatever~ - and I'm pansexual. The majority of my friends are of the LGBT community, so this is rather like home online for me. :]

If the members list is still being updated, please add me! Thanks! :3

Nice to meet you! Glad to see you in the club. It's nice to have some pansexual members to represent the rest of the LGBT community. (I myself am Asexual so I'm also here to represent c: )

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Welcome, new members, or guests, or whatever word better describes us. xD

Citizen Insane, maybe you have to spend more time with him...

Now let me update you people. I finally started to try some apps/websites for dating. There is that one for bearded men and beard enthusiasts, and I happen to be both (although my beard is a bit scarce). =P
So, a guy found me and we talked pretty well, he loves mangas (which goes well with my anime tastes). It was a good time online!
Then we meet in person at a mall. It was pretty sudden, I had to go to that mall and had the idea of meeting him already, so there was no time for getting all tidy. Idk why, I found him a bit weird. Still a nice companion, good talk, and the side view of his face still looks good. <.<
But the way he stared at me during those silent times was just too weird as well.

Anyway, he really is interested in me, but I'm still not sure. We are going to see each other again this Friday... I'm not sure if I'm interested too, I just have to check it again and confirm the goods and bads.

Steamcraft

Lazy Time Traveler
So, a guy found me and we talked pretty well, he loves mangas (which goes well with my anime tastes). It was a good time online!
Then we meet in person at a mall. It was pretty sudden, I had to go to that mall and had the idea of meeting him already, so there was no time for getting all tidy. Idk why, I found him a bit weird. Still a nice companion, good talk, and the side view of his face still looks good. <.<
But the way he stared at me during those silent times was just too weird as well.

Anyway, he really is interested in me, but I'm still not sure. We are going to see each other again this Friday... I'm not sure if I'm interested too, I just have to check it again and confirm the goods and bads.

He's either really enamored by your appearance and giddy that he can't look away, or he might be putting on that creeper-vibe. If he was okay online, and still an okay conversationalist face-to-face, I'd try it once more before the staring freaks you out the most. Be careful, and always let a friend know where you are (it may be a good idea to have them call/text periodically).

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Ermm...hi?

I've been trying to push myself to join this bloody club for about 3 years now so here I am. I don't quite know what I'm doing here but I want to join? Is there a form I have to fill or something I'm just....I don't know.

Hi?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nope. Once you post, you're part of the gang. Welcome

I got flirted with by a guy at a store the other day. It is kinda fun since it is the second time it has happened at that exact store. Not really sure if the guy was the same though, but I intend to find out since I'm heading there tomorrow.
God, I am one of those cheesy people from the movies where the girls hang around that one place someone showed them interest just to see what happens

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I haven't posted here in a while, wow.

I've good news, though! Finland finally passed the equal marriage rights law a few months back, which means all Nordic countries have joined the club now! 8D There was some complaining following the decision (mainly from the members of the church; what a shocker), but nothing violent or too extreme, luckily. There were news of a high ranked church official who supported the law though, which led to people leaving the church. Which... sucks and makes me feel really bad for the priest.

Nowadays though, most people seem to have just accepted and rolled with it. Something good finally comes out of Finns being too passive to speak their mind publicly. |D Not that I've ran into that much homophobia here in general, though. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Also, welcome to the club, fango pango and everyone else, btw! No worries, we don't bite unless you want us to. /shot

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
He's either really enamored by your appearance and giddy that he can't look away, or he might be putting on that creeper-vibe. If he was okay online, and still an okay conversationalist face-to-face, I'd try it once more before the staring freaks you out the most. Be careful, and always let a friend know where you are (it may be a good idea to have them call/text periodically).

Thanks for the input! x)
He hinted it was the former, but we never know, haha...

I actually wanted to talk to a friend (face-to-face) about this, but we couldn't schedule anything before today. =/
So I guess I'll ask him for some following via texting.

Welcome, fango pango. Talking a bit about yourself is a good start, but not "needed" to join. =]

Update us on that story, Schade. =P

Such good news, GoldenHouou!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I probably won't be staying here very much, but I felt the need to comment here because I made a comment way back when about me refusing to be bi because of a sexual assault. I was not ready to accept I liked guys at the time, and I learned through a little bit (hint: a lot) of emotional turmoil that I actually did. Oh, and I ended up realizing I was trans. Once you experience these things up close and find out you like them, going back is horribly emotionally traumatizing and it became pretty easy to accept. (both the transness and sexuality.) Though I do think I preference female bodies overall.

But case and point I fell hopelessly for a guy I'm still good friends with to this day. I just, couldn't resist his charm and it blew me away how infatuated I was with him. Took a while to accept (filled with jealous episodes, clingyness, and a surprising desire for sexual closeness despite my apparent opposition of that stuff), but hey, at least I don't care now. x3;

Welp I'm done now, I'll probably disappear, just had to get that off my chest.

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
D:
Well, if you think it's enough for you, alright.
Yet you'll be more than welcome to come back and talk more. =]

SO, my date yesterday was... fine.
We had some drinks (2 beers for him, 1 pineapple sangria for me). The talk wasn't as good as before, but better than no talk at all. He also let me know he is a smoker. =/
Around 19h30 we walked back to the metro station. I let he kiss me 3 times until there (yes, it wasn't bad). Even then, I couldn't feel comfortable with him.
I think he realized we didn't have chemistry: he hasn't texted me since then. >.>

I feel bad for dismissing people, but I can't help if their personality don't attract me. I also concluded that a good sense of humor matters a lot (where he also had failed).

In a last note: my first serebii forums anniversary! =P

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
oh no, its not that i dislike this place so much as I kind of am in and out of Serebii in general. l0l Didn't want to promise anything I wasn't going to keep

But I suppose I can chat a bit more...x3;; thats not a problem.

Steamcraft

Lazy Time Traveler
But case and point I fell hopelessly for a guy I'm still good friends with to this day. I just, couldn't resist his charm and it blew me away how infatuated I was with him. Took a while to accept (filled with jealous episodes, clingyness, and a surprising desire for sexual closeness despite my apparent opposition of that stuff)

...why are you describing me? o:

Yessss, come and chat. Have some tea and biscuits. Or coffee and cake. Your choosing~ (but once you accept the treats, you can never go baaaaaack)

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
...why are you describing me? o:

Yessss, come and chat. Have some tea and biscuits. Or coffee and cake. Your choosing~ (but once you accept the treats, you can never go baaaaaack)
Because while love is unique to everybody, there are patterns in everyone x3

You can explain yours if you like. I don't mind devling into detail I guess. X3

And no, I just give stabbed cookies to everyone-3-

Steamcraft

Lazy Time Traveler
Because while love is unique to everybody, there are patterns in everyone x3

You can explain yours if you like. I don't mind devling into detail I guess. X3

And no, I just give stabbed cookies to everyone-3-

*noms on a broken cookie*

I have two shallow rules when it comes to dating or telling myself I'm attracted to that guy I see across the room: he has to be taller than me, and he has to be older than me (with women, I prefer younger and shorter). My crush? My adoration for five strong years? A guy who is younger and shorter, but incredibly intelligent and witty, his dry humor is hilarious, and we've been friends since we met. I've been clingy and completely embarrassing, and I love easily but never this hard. *sighs with a smile* I'm okay where we are, I enjoy what we have, but I always want more with him.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
*noms on a broken cookie*

I have two shallow rules when it comes to dating or telling myself I'm attracted to that guy I see across the room: he has to be taller than me, and he has to be older than me (with women, I prefer younger and shorter). My crush? My adoration for five strong years? A guy who is younger and shorter, but incredibly intelligent and witty, his dry humor is hilarious, and we've been friends since we met. I've been clingy and completely embarrassing, and I love easily but never this hard. *sighs with a smile* I'm okay where we are, I enjoy what we have, but I always want more with him.

I'm not attracted to my guy for the same reasons, but I defiantly had a similar emotional issues and the crush I had for a while was insane. but I think...the question with you is...how much more. fufufufufu. You want to get closer and closer? x3 Have you improved a bit around him, controlling yourself?

Mines on a much shorter time span then you, so idk if it could compare. But My guy is just stupidly sweet and a ton of fun to mess around with and clicked pretty quickly, teasing each other every chance we got. I gained a sort of obsession with him, but I didn't fall in love until he offered me his trust despite a horrible mistake I made that I don't like to talk about. After that point, I lost a good majority of my sense of self and sat there plainly and obviously in love with him (both sexually and emotionally) but refused to admit it for months until it came to a tee, and I relented. He didn't stop talking to me but the affection he showed me before I had admitted i was in love was toned down as to not lead me on anymore (he felt like he should have said something sooner, but he tried to ignore his gut when he believed I was totally in love since I seemed so defiant about it)...except because of the fact that I had been in love and some-what close to him the past few months, i had zero clue how to control my emotions and we entered into a 2 month state where our friendship was strained...harshly. It only got better after I had a breakdown on his birthday, and we've been recuperating our friendship since.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Aww, you are reminding me of my own complicated issues. =/

But it's fun how one special person can inspire such love while being completely outside our aesthetic preferences. Amazing, even, because it shows the inside beauty is more important than the outside. =]

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Aww, you are reminding me of my own complicated issues. =/

But it's fun how one special person can inspire such love while being completely outside our aesthetic preferences. Amazing, even, because it shows the inside beauty is more important than the outside. =]

>///> shush you.

I became obcessed with being his girl for a time, I had incredibly strong mental images of him holding me...I was quite cu-cu. @////@;

During that two months we were recovering, mastrubation was litterally unable to be done without thinking of him. >/////////>

Tbh I don't get where the sudden stark change came from, within 2 weeks after that birthday incident I went from jealous and clingy, or worse, a tendency to over guilt him for no reason at all other then I wanted more attention, to somehow being able to love him and think he's adorable without all that. Idk

I was even over it all together, as when i crushed on estelle after it for a while I managed my emotions quite well without much problem, taking rejection fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.