• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
I'm just going to be honest and admit that I have a crush on Hugh Jackman.I feel unusual posting this but I'm starting to be more open about being Bi.I am so used to keeping secrets about stuff like this but I want to help other people feel braver about their feelings on stuff, there were other kids in my school who I could tell were bi or gay and they were more open about stuff, the thing was I was too scared that I would be picked on by my friends so I never joined them.I think that by posting this that other people on here will feel braver and admit who they truly are.

dude hugh jackman is AWSOME i dont blame you
i myself personally have a crush on emma watson, Katy Perry and
Laverne Cox (shes transgender, in the new rocky horror remake, and sexy as HECK. google her seriously.)

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
dude hugh jackman is AWSOME i dont blame youi myself personally have a crush on emma watson, Katy Perry andLaverne Cox (shes transgender, in the new rocky horror remake, and sexy as HECK. google her seriously.)
I just did and I'm gonna say * WOLF WHISTLE * She is hot.Wowsas Yeah Katy Perry, Lady GAGA, and Selena Gomez are my girl chrushes, While Hugh Jackman is my boy chrush( I have had non celeb chrushes though too )

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
I just did and I'm gonna say * WOLF WHISTLE * She is hot.Wowsas Yeah Katy Perry, Lady GAGA, and Selena Gomez are my girl chrushes, While Hugh Jackman is my boy chrush( I have had non celeb chrushes though too )

fo' real right ^.^
yeah i have some youtube crushes
and irl crushes

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
All my celeb crushes usually end up dead with in a year after I develop the crush. Except Matthew McConaughey....

Noheart

The Abysswalker
To be honest, I accepted the fact I was gay when I was around 9 years old, and Soulja Boy was a thing. Mm.

Captain Jigglypuff

I found out I was gay in very bizarre and inappropriate way that is not best to be mentioned here. It's not because of what someone did to me but rather what I was doing.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
I found out I was gay in very bizarre and inappropriate way that is not best to be mentioned here. It's not because of what someone did to me but rather what I was doing.

hm...
okay then.
I was kinda always aware of the fact that I wasn't straight. I remember asking my mom when I was little if girls could marry girls.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I figured out when I had my first boy chrush on a cutie in my school but never really admitted I was bi until now on here.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I feel a little nervous joining FB, but excited at the same time because this is my first time being able to RP with other people.
All my life I have been mostly playing alone with stuff like RPing, Pkmn games and such. There was one time however when my friend Chris and I RPed at school and played online together but then he moved to texas and haven't really seen or heard from him since then.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Kinda a ittle bummed out that my hottie Hugh is just going to make one more movie then retire.
I was shocked when I learnd that he's in his fifties( Still lokes good to me)
Oh well at least I have movies that he's in that I can rewatch at any time
*sigh*

WelI also think I am starting to like Chris Hemsworth as Thor.
I know, bi/gay Geeker here, but hey Marvel has hotties. ^.^

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Kinda a ittle bummed out that my hottie Hugh is just going to make one more movie then retire.
I was shocked when I learnd that he's in his fifties( Still lokes good to me)
Oh well at least I have movies that he's in that I can rewatch at any time
*sigh*

WelI also think I am starting to like Chris Hemsworth as Thor.
I know, bi/gay Geeker here, but hey Marvel has hotties. ^.^

duuuude
chris hemsworth is drool worthy

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Yeah I know but its a little weird to share a chrush with my mom and grandma so....

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Yeah I know but its a little weird to share a chrush with my mom and grandma so....

LOL thats funny :p

i'm gonna join on this and share my celeb crushes...
Boys: Jake Gylenhaal, JustinBieber, Cole and Dylan Sprouse
Girls: Jennifer Aniston, Hayden Panettiere, Emma Stone and Watson, and Demi Lovato (if she counts)

I'm gay so all my boy crushes are because theyre SO SEXY OMG and the girls are because they have different aspects that I truly admire about them.

For when I realized I gay... I was like 12 (when I first started masterbating), but otherwise I knew something was always off because I always thought it was weird that I loved mannequin's packages in clothing stores and there were always guys in elementary school who I "had" to be "best friends" with and it'd switch all the time because I really just had a crush lol.

Captain Jigglypuff

For when I realized I gay... I was like 12 (when I first started masterbating), but otherwise I knew something was always off because I always thought it was weird that I loved mannequin's packages in clothing stores and there were always guys in elementary school who I "had" to be "best friends" with and it'd switch all the time because I really just had a crush lol.

The Ken dolls of the 80s and 90s did the same to me.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
My stepsisters loved me when I played princess doll dress up with them,
I mean we styled their hair, put makeup on them, (with our dog too) so that was way back when I was four-five years old.
I thought that it was fine then but now I get picked on by my great-grandparents for acting like Bugs Bunny so other then my mom, stepsisters, and little brothers, No one else knows that I would collect them just for a collection of pretty dolls.

Poor Koda, We put him through our make up trends a lot but all he did was that pity me face and suck it up and play along.

I actually am pretty good now with make up and hair styling so at least I have one job plan to fall on in case.

Captain Jigglypuff

My stepsisters loved me when I played princess doll dress up with them,
I mean we styled their hair, put makeup on them, (with our dog too) so that was way back when I was four-five years old.
I thought that it was fine then but now I get picked on by my great-grandparents for acting like Bugs Bunny so other then my mom, stepsisters, and little brothers, No one else knows that I would collect them just for a collection of pretty dolls.

Poor Koda, We put him through our make up trends a lot but all he did was that pity me face and suck it up and play along.

I actually am pretty good now with make up and hair styling so at least I have one job plan to fall on in case.

I style fashion doll hair all the time. With a Monster High Toralei I managed to make a geisha hair style that turned out very well. I am planning on making a custom Kim Chi doll wearing the paper dress minus the gloves using an Asian Made to Move Barbie. All I need is pink baby yarn, lots of paper, purple and white paint, and white Sculpty. I plan on using colored paper for the wig.

KalosChampion

I was a very gay child too haha. I loved girly stuffed toys, and pink was my favorite color. I would also sometimes put streamers in my hair and pretend I was a girl. XD

Captain Jigglypuff

My family wouldn't let me play with Barbies but I was allowed to play with Ken dolls. When I told my sister I wanted a Barbie so I could imitate a couple in love like I saw on tv, she told me no and to put a handkerchief on aKen and have him make out with another Ken and pretend it was Barbie. And she started to wonder why I was marrying them. It was the same with the first gen of MLP toys. I played with them as toys because I saw them as such and I made up stories as I played such as them singing on a stage or getting married. But my sister and cousin made me stop because "they were made for girls only."

KalosChampion

Captain Jigglypuff that was so cute and your sister and cousin were mean to make you stop.

Oh and guys today I saw a gay couple cuddling outside a store and it made me think that maybe there's a little chance something like that could happen to me. :)

Captain Jigglypuff

My sister inadvertently made me gay by telling me to pretend one of my Ken dolls was Barbie. That is something you really shouldn't tell a six year old to do and then act surprised when it turns out that they're gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.