• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
So lately I've been droping hints to all of my family members to test the waters again.
They all are slowly starting to accept gay/lesbian/transgender people, so I was thinking I could come out of the closet to them....
I am just probably going to what until I am way older before I come out cause the reactions I got were not good so.....
My girlfriend is hopeing to be a trans so...

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
So lately I've been droping hints to all of my family members to test the waters again.
They all are slowly starting to accept gay/lesbian/transgender people, so I was thinking I could come out of the closet to them....
I am just probably going to what until I am way older before I come out cause the reactions I got were not good so.....

ooh yay
PROGRESS

AnimePsyclone

Mew... Mew... Mew...
I’m straight but my sister isn’t. I support the Rainbow Flag. I choose to join.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector

I waited and I regret it. Wait until you're 18 and graduated from high school if you have any fears of being kicked out, just in case, but don't wait to be yourself and let your family truly know you.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

are you out in your peer group?

Sometimes I think I'm doomed to be alone forever....

one day you will be with someone who is super awesome and supportive and youll wonder why you ever felt this way trust me

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
one day you will be with someone who is super awesome and supportive and youll wonder why you ever felt this way trust me

I'm not sure about that. No one wants me longer than two weeks on average. I'm not being dramatic either. Practically every guy that is interested in me stops talking to me two weeks later and then acts as if I don't exist.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I'm not sure about that. No one wants me longer than two weeks on average. I'm not being dramatic either. Practically every guy that is interested in me stops talking to me two weeks later and then acts as if I don't exist.

There are a lot of guys like that. A lot. Unfortunately, it takes time to sift through the rubble before you find the gems. But they are out there and you will find yours if you don't give up. Don't be in a hurry and don't lose faith.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

Aweh yeah some guys do that. Do you get attached easily by chance? I'm being really cliche when I say that in time you will find someone but it's a cliche for a reason, you will :) Are you involved in any clubs? How about the local lgbt centre? Do you volunteer? Does your school has a GSA? I find the BEST place to meet people is to be involved in the community. Volunteering for an lgbt event/club is nice too because not only are you doing something nice, you can meet cuties while doing it ;)

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'

YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE
trust me I know how you feel.
I have never had a relationship that has been decent on both sides

KalosChampion

It hurts more every time I see my crush. I want him with every single molecule inside me and I can't move on. At all. He is my everything. It hurts to see him because I know he can't like me

KalosChampion

Thanks kawaiiconcept <3
Oh and guys I'm so happy today! It's the end of the semester and I knocked finals out of the park!! My gpa is ABOVE a 4.0!! Woo hoo!

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Im out with me friends here but im homeschoold so I dont have friends anywhere else anymore, and my mom and bros would be the only ones who'll accept me… everyone else would be vicious and hate me…

I thought id found my soulmate… she was different… I truly felt something deep in my heart… but when my internet crashed I had no way to talk to her…
Now she hate s me cause I wasn't there when she needed me…
my heart is shatterd now but I told her that I hope she finds someone she loves, even though she though I was her mate too………

* sighs*
I guess I can never truly be there for anyone and always be alone……

Bananarama

The light is coming
Hey guys,

I've been thinking things over extremely closely, and I've been having some troubles with my identity lately. I've always been led to think that I was a gay male, but I've never felt comfortable with that. I remember that as a child I would always put my winter jackets on my head to pretend that I had long hair :eek:

Well, I've made up my mind: I know now that I am a transgender woman. This was an extremely intimate confession that I might not be able to go through with in real life, but I felt like someone had to know. I hope that one day the circumstances of my life will allow me to transition, but I'm too worried to do so now because of all the terrifying things that I've heard have happened to black trans women.

Love you all

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Hey guys,

I've been thinking things over extremely closely, and I've been having some troubles with my identity lately. I've always been led to think that I was a gay male, but I've never felt comfortable with that. I remember that as a child I would always put my winter jackets on my head to pretend that I had long hair :eek:

Well, I've made up my mind: I know now that I am a transgender woman. This was an extremely intimate confession that I might not be able to go through with in real life, but I felt like someone had to know. I hope that one day the circumstances of my life will allow me to transition, but I'm too worried to do so now because of all the terrifying things that I've heard have happened to black trans women.

Love you all

wowow congrats

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Hey guys,

Love you all

Wow, I am sure, no absolutely positive that some one will find you and accept you for who you are. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.