• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I'm sorry to hear that happened, Wolfie...
What I would suggest you do is try to talk about how you want to move forward with you boyfriend. He might yet still stay with you.

Apperently I spoke too soon.....
from with in the hour I got the messege that they were splitting, they patched up.........
Thanks for the support though Zephraxe

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Oh and I tried again on if my family would accept my having a boyfriend, again mom's the only one who wouldn't care.

My Grandmother was like " You DO Know that you are ONLY gonna date Girls correct. YOU are not a gay, do you understand." yeessh bad, brothers were gagging at the thought of guys, dad is really racist, Uncle, eeh not quite sure. Great-Grandparents would give my dad a run for his money in being racist.
God Im glad that when I raise my kids and all I would keep them sheltered from all this Blah Blah Tauros poop.

The world does need more open and accepting people like the ones here that are a part of the LGBT community.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Oh and I tried again on if my family would accept my having a boyfriend, again mom's the only one who wouldn't care.

My Grandmother was like " You DO Know that you are ONLY gonna date Girls correct. YOU are not a gay, do you understand." yeessh bad, brothers were gagging at the thought of guys, dad is really racist, Uncle, eeh not quite sure. Great-Grandparents would give my dad a run for his money in being racist.
God Im glad that when I raise my kids and all I would keep them sheltered from all this Blah Blah Tauros poop.

The world does need more open and accepting people like the ones here that are a part of the LGBT community.

i hate attitudes like that
like people think they can control who we like?!?
its not a choice
its not a sickness
there is nothing wrong with lgbt people
WE.ARE.STILL.HUMAN.
sorry
I get upset sometimes

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
i hate attitudes like thatlike people think they can control who we like?!?its not a choiceits not a sicknessthere is nothing wrong with lgbt peopleWE.ARE.STILL.HUMAN.sorryI get upset sometimes
I hear you.I really had to bite my tounge to keep from yelling at anyone of them.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I was right about everything......
he was lying to me.....
at least I know they'll be happy for ever....

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
i hate attitudes like that
like people think they can control who we like?!?
its not a choice
its not a sickness
there is nothing wrong with lgbt people
WE.ARE.STILL.HUMAN.
sorry
I get upset sometimes

Hello. Just wanna say that while I am definitely a straight female, I still have a lot of love and support for the LGBT Community. I have a friend who is gay and he still gets called a *** and it really annoys me. We are all human beings, we are all created equally. No one is better than anyone else, I wish society would understand that and stop judging people based on their sexual preference, especially when there are so many worse issues in the world.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
First things first, welcome @new people!
Over 1 month I haven't posted here D:

Well, Dracos, better luck next time. Sad for all the drama over there. =/

Captain Jigglypuff, I'm so glad you found that source of satisfaction!
The enthusiasm you share your steps is contagious. ^^

lemoncatpower, I'm very jealous too (although haven't been in a romantic relationship yet), so I understand your struggle.
As other people said, don't go full investigative mode.

I just can't believe how the guys I scheduled dates with simply don't appear and stop replying. -_-

On another news, yesterday we had the freshmen enrollment! So excited with the newcomers to our school's LGBT group and to our volleyball team! =D

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
So this guy doesn't even want to talk to me now because I said that I was interested in becoming a drag performer to make some extra cash. What's the big deal? I don't dress in drag out in public in my daily life and no one could tell if I was a drag queen or not. And drag is a type of acting. And I can move naturally in heels which most people have trouble doing especially down stairs. Would this guy refuse to talk to someone who is a professional actor? Does he hate Bugs Bunny as well?

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
So this guy doesn't even want to talk to me now because I said that I was interested in becoming a drag performer to make some extra cash. What's the big deal? I don't dress in drag out in public in my daily life and no one could tell if I was a drag queen or not. And drag is a type of acting. And I can move naturally in heels which most people have trouble doing especially down stairs. Would this guy refuse to talk to someone who is a professional actor? Does he hate Bugs Bunny as well?

those are people you do not want in your life! Don't let him unmotivated you at all and people always want to steal others happiness!

I am thinking of finally starting a business! I've been a bookkeeper for a few years now and I've gone to school, so I think it's time to start working for myself. I won't be cooped up in an office as much woo! With all this I'm super pumped. I will quit my fulltime job when I have either aquired another job that i like more (applying at banks and what not) or once my business makes me the same amount as my full time job. I'm super excited to quit my job because, even though a part of it is full cycle bookkeeping, it's also project management, project mgmt assistance, office manager, safety manager, etc and I'm really sick of all the other aspects being put onto me besides bookkeeping. I'm only paid $15.00 an hr which is barely living wage here. Not to mention my employers are fully religious and think I have mental issues because I'm gay and have emailed that to me... I ignored it and we have went on a full year without speaking about it again. But I can't wait to get out of here.

My parents are both entrepreneurs so they said they'll support me and help me with certain struggles if they come up. I am really really excited about this as I've been feeling stuck for so long. I literally just work and pay for alcohol so my partner can be drunk all the time and **** on my life and then say sorry later and me for some reason be okay with everything. I have sort of dug myself into a depression or something, but I really think this will help bring me out! My boyfriend did try to **** on my business idea and said we have to do it together, even though he has zero bookkeeping experience and wouldnt do anything for the business basically as its a one person show, but he wants to be partners in it because we dont have promise rings. Of course that's one of the dumbest ideas I've heard and I'm not allowing him to **** on this part of my life also!

Side note, it's festival du voyageur here in Winnipeg for the next two weeks and boy I am pumped to go party in the old settlements with french music, et taffy de syrop du maple et les poutines! Yum! SO pumped :D My boyfriend works Saturday 2:30 to 7:30 so I'm going to go with my mom :) Although I haven't asked my partner for his "permission" that he always ask I ask of him, so we'll see how that goes. He already told me he expects me to stay home and clean while he's at work because I go out and see my family too much while at he's at work. BUT tis my Saturday and now we'll probably fight all satuday and up to then because of this but Woo im pumped to hang with my Mom :D :D :D

Last edited:

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker

I love drag! I think it's a pretty sh***y situation that some of the LGBT community tries to distance themselves from it in disdain. Luckily, drag's become more mainstream and therefore more acceptable to not only straight people but also the community as a whole.
I fully support you! If you end up on tour in Salt Lake, I'll totally come to your show!

those are people you do not want in your life! Don't let him unmotivated you at all and people always want to steal others happiness!

I am thinking of finally starting a business! I've been a bookkeeper for a few years now and I've gone to school, so I think it's time to start working for myself. I won't be cooped up in an office as much woo! With all this I'm super pumped. I will quit my fulltime job when I have either aquired another job that i like more (applying at banks and what not) or once my business makes me the same amount as my full time job. I'm super excited to quit my job because, even though a part of it is full cycle bookkeeping, it's also project management, project mgmt assistance, office manager, safety manager, etc and I'm really sick of all the other aspects being put onto me besides bookkeeping. I'm only paid $15.00 an hr which is barely living wage here. Not to mention my employers are fully religious and think I have mental issues because I'm gay and have emailed that to me... I ignored it and we have went on a full year without speaking about it again. But I can't wait to get out of here.

My parents are both entrepreneurs so they said they'll support me and help me with certain struggles if they come up. I am really really excited about this as I've been feeling stuck for so long. I literally just work and pay for alcohol so my partner can be drunk all the time and **** on my life and then say sorry later and me for some reason be okay with everything. I have sort of dug myself into a depression or something, but I really think this will help bring me out! My boyfriend did try to **** on my business idea and said we have to do it together, even though he has zero bookkeeping experience and wouldnt do anything for the business basically as its a one person show, but he wants to be partners in it because we dont have promise rings. Of course that's one of the dumbest ideas I've heard and I'm not allowing him to **** on this part of my life also!

I hope your business shoots off the ground and is totally awesome! It's a big risk, but hopefully it's one of those lucky ones that lift off!
If your boyfriend is being a sh** about your business idea and your relationship, then that might not be the best relationship to be in. I understand getting comfortable in relationships even if they're awful to you because it's just seemingly easier, but you deserve so much more than that! I was in an emotionally and sexually abusive relationship with someone, and when I got out, I was really messed up. I'm so much happier now, and it's been 7 years since that super dark time.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Another guy didn't want to date me just because of said that I was a casual Brony and watched MLP. He said he wouldn't "talk to anyone who watches a cartoon for three year old girls." First off I like the show for its rather fluid animation style and good story writing. Second I'm not one of those creepy Bronies that write fanfic of Fluttershy going on a killing spree with Rambo or cosplay and go shopping dressed as an OC. I have a few Pony toys but they are only two McDonald's toys, two Pop toys that can have different looks by switching around different parts like hair or wings, and two regular sized toys that have gimmicky features. That isn't so bad.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Some guys I met (and kissed, etc.) at parties stopped talking to me once they realized I like video games and anime...
You'll be fine, Cap Jiggly. And probably you are going to know better people once you start your performances. =]

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I already know the lyrics to at least eight different songs and Goodwill has been so helpful in getting supplies bar wigs. I'm not buy a used wig where I don't know the history behind it. I almost did once but I snapped myself out of it because it was way shorter than I wanted it to be and for me to style with hot tools and that I don't even know how sanitary the thing was. I've gotten eight pairs of clip on earrings now which give my current wardrobe different looks and styles and I got a brand new pair of knee high boots that were originally $45 and I got them on clearance for $15.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I already know the lyrics to at least eight different songs and Goodwill has been so helpful in getting supplies bar wigs. I'm not buy a used wig where I don't know the history behind it. I almost did once but I snapped myself out of it because it was way shorter than I wanted it to be and for me to style with hot tools and that I don't even know how sanitary the thing was. I've gotten eight pairs of clip on earrings now which give my current wardrobe different looks and styles and I got a brand new pair of knee high boots that were originally $45 and I got them on clearance for $15.

You're building quite the wardrobe! Do you have an idea of what type of queen you'd like to be, yet? I can't imagine starting out and building a queen identity. Sounds challenging!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
You're building quite the wardrobe! Do you have an idea of what type of queen you'd like to be, yet? I can't imagine starting out and building a queen identity. Sounds challenging!

I want to be an 80s inspired drag queen who also incorporates martial arts and fan dancing in my act.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I want to be an 80s inspired drag queen who also incorporates martial arts and fan dancing in my act.

That sounds amazing! Do you already do martial arts and fan dancing or are you planning on learning those?
I go to some drag shows (both local and the queens from RPDR), and I haven't seen anything quite like that.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I do martial arts and plan on using hand fans into my dance routine using them similarly to how Kitana uses them.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That sounds absolutely fantastic. I would totally pay to see that!

Yeah I want to be known for using hand fans and martial arts in my routine as well as a Yoko Ono impersonator. If I ever got on RPDR and made it to the Snatch Game, that is who I will do. Yoko is quirky and campy, has an easy voice to imitate, I wouldn't need to use a whole lot of make up, and I have some jokes already thought up including how money was what really broke the Beatles up and another about what is now considered art. Plus screaming and saying it is a beautiful song would be fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.