• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Finally someone from a dating app who doesn't ignore me and gets me interested!
Today was the 3rd time we met, planning for more.

He is a Communications masters student in my university (reminder: I'm a Physics doctoral student).
He isn't much into most of my geek likes (he hasn't even watched the first Pokémon TV series somehow o_o).
Yet we go along well (I see our political views are similar, we love karaoke, etc.).

I'm so excited!

Ereshkigal

Are you accepting newbies to the forum? I tried to find if you were earlier in the thread, but 1300 pages are a bit much to read.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Are you accepting newbies to the forum? I tried to find if you were earlier in the thread, but 1300 pages are a bit much to read.

Yes we are.
This thread doesn't have a tight control of members. If you are a LGBT+ person or greatly sympathizes with, you are welcome to join and talk. :)

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Soooo, it appears my ex boy friend is in some real deep crap because of what he's done.So my ex' girlfriend is deciding to come back to me because I maker feel much safer and happier than he did.Annnnddd now I feel worse than crap, there was this guy. absolutely believed I was his soulmate, but is crushed because I said I don't feel the same way.And thanks to my way of talking I am making him confused over me.........It's like freaking a! Why Me?

Last edited:

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
dude i feel you
i dated a guy once that was obsessed with me
and i just didnt like him like that.
He was really sweet and i tried and tried.
but i couldnt make it work
even though he begged me to
i dont think hes gotten over me
its been since summer since i last heard from him,
nothing.
i feel so bad sometimes

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
dude i feel youi dated a guy once that was obsessed with meand i just didnt like him like that.He was really sweet and i tried and tried.but i couldnt make it workeven though he begged me toi dont think hes gotten over meits been since summer since i last heard from him,nothing.i feel so bad sometimes
That is exactly what is happening, Damn I wish some things in life where easier

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I've had stalkers before. We never actually dated like your situations above, but no matter how many times I told them "no!" they kept coming back. It was actually easier to deal with than the anonymous stalkers I had.
Well yea, he's kinda upset with me but he is being really kind and doing what I asked.Now I think my girlfriend ( yes we are back together) and I really are soulmates because today she told me that I am the only one who makes her feel all warm inside, safe, loved, and I never fight with her, make her anxious , or force her on anything. I feel the same stuff from her and well I can feel when she's hurt or something is wrong with her.Now He ( Ex boyfriend ) is being sort of a d*c* head to me, because I think we both know she actually is more in love with me than they are. And soo he is pulling these stunts on me. and i am like Dude quite being a jealous guy because she likes me more.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
*squees cus its so cute*but now we see the issues with uhthree person relationshipsah wellyou two will find that third person ^.^
Yea the thing is that she is testing whether or not He could stay so yup its all good^^

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I found a nice pink shirt that fits my drag queen look and this silver sequin belt that looks completely 80s yesterday! The belt was new and still had a tag that said it was originally $15 but I got it for $3! It's a bit tight but it makes me look slimmer and is versatile so I could use it for other outfits. It's sort of funny because I wanted a belt that had the 80s retro look and didn't know where to find one other than online Halloween costume sites which price stuff pretty high.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Wow thays cool CJ
I had to send out a package to my dad today and the lady who was working.
I swear she is a woman, but I am seriously doubting my self because she may be a man. @.@
it is hard to tell for sure.

Any ways my girlfriend is moving to a new state and found a dream school, so we are planing on ways for me to convince my parents to move there. And well she is all giddy because she has always wanted a violin to play, and I have one that my mom really doesnt like me to play " You only ever play it when you want attention " which got me raging because hardly anyone listens to me play, sorry side tracked.
Anyways I said I could let her use mine until I get her a custom made one for her ( I am like A GIANT compared to her ) and she is all super giddy because the thought of me being her mentor outside of school is really really exciting.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
That;s awesome about the violin. I played for one year, quit lessons and have just played around on mine since then with basic stuff :D love it though!

I need to rant a little bit...
I share a post on fbook about using proper pronouns and how it's just selfish to say "Free Speech is the reason I don't have to use the proper pronuons blah blah blah" and there's this guy in Canada who is apparently going to be talking about that at the National Arts Council or something. Anyways someone posted about how there's bigger problems out there and that this is such a pussy argument and that people should give their heads a shake and worry about real things. Oh did I ever go off. Politely of course, but I hope I changed his mind. It's just so stupid that someone would feel attacked by being asked to use a different pronoun for someone. That is what I would consider being a "pussy", if I used that word. If someone can remember all the different names for people, I know it doesn't take much effort to remember a pronoun, or to just call someone by the proper pronoun. Yeah mistakes happen, everyone knows that, but to say it's against free speech or there's bigger things to worry about is just ridiculous. There will ALWAYS be bigger problems out there, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about anything else. I think it is more so an inner bias, mixed with being incredibly stubborn, among others things. In the end he just said "whatever I don't care about names either./ But whatever man to each their own PEACE" and now I'm just scratching my head hoping to god he will at least think about it in the future so that all that commenting isn't for waste...

ANyways LONG LIVE HUMAN RIGHTS! Sorry rant finished, I now need to go home and do my do :D

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
* Comes in skipping for joy *
Soooo my Gf is going to the comicon in Nashville, and we keep making jokes of how much we each are like Judy Hopps ( her ) And Nick Wilde ( me ) from Zootopia, and now she's gonna go dress up and have fun by looking like Judy.
While we were talking, she happened to check back on her spare account, and saw all the mails we sent back and forth when we first fell in love.

I'm just gonna Say I had a wonderful day Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.