• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
awww sooo cute *explodes*
Yup Yup ^^And now Our ex finally left us alone, ( he was VERY Dramatic and if she had dumped him, He would have pretened to go commit suicide * rolls my eyes * He wouldnt anyways, he would have done it to get a reaction and make her stay ) But after seeing us dating, He was not dramatic and just dumped her and went away. ( she also got rid of her kik cause thats how he would talk to her on a daily basis ).He was a butt hole and should have treated her better, but I am not saying they didn't have hapy times.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I have an idea of what my work room entrance would be like if I was ever selected to be on Rupaul's Drag Race. I'd wear my light up Jem Star earrings (which would be turned off), enter and state my name and perhaps pull out a hand fan and toss into the air where it unfolds and I do a spin and catch it and close it up, and say, "It's showtime, Synergy!"as I touch both earrings and light them up.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Nice to check your updates, people.

I'm still dating that master's student, yesterday we went to an exposition about a national TV celebrity (whose history is bound to the history of our television and radio). He's a huge fan and I actually found that interesting.

Last week I did a very unprofessional thing, though. We wouldn't be able to see each other that week (after a whole week he spent at his state for the Carnival holidays) so I took him to the lab I work in my school. Around 6pm he locked the door while I was working on a pc there and we kissed a bit while I waited for the measurements on my samples be completed... When another doctoral student tried to open the door and eventually came in. She saw us and probably thought much worse stuff than what actually happened. x(

I failed you, brothers and sisters, I gave reasons to the uncontrollable pervert stereotype without doing much. >_<

Everlasting

Everything stays.
After about two years of attempting to very subtly convey that I am bisexual to my peers and my attempts not really working, I decided that it might be time for me to confide in someone and do the old fashion coming out. I've got a few people in mind. My best friend, my surprisingly open-minded friend, my lesbian friend whose best friend is bisexual, my friend I met online but he's absolutely charming and understanding... But I'm conflicted.

On one hand, I want someone to know. Someone in real life, at least, so I can talk about it freely with at least one person. I'm super open about my romantic and sexual interests online but mostly terrified to even mention it in real life... On the other hand, I don't really need to talk about it ? I'm in college, drowning in work and saving all my free time for myself. I do have a few girls/boys I'm interested in but I don't have the actual romantic and sexual motivation to back up these newfound interests. I just don't feel like investing so much time and attention to a relationship would be the smart thing to do. I have never dated or attempted to date before and I'm pretty scared to do that leap, too.

*sigh*

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I got a few more things for my Drag act including this nice large gold necklace and three hand fans!

Everlasting

Everything stays.
You know what ? Screw formal coming out. I will come out the old fashioned way if it's the last thing I need to do. I want my bisexuality 'reveal' to flow. I want it to be natural. I want the people I know someday turning around and realize it when I comment about both male and female attraction. That's my ideal.

I got a few more things for my Drag act including this nice large gold necklace and three hand fans!

Oooh, I've seen you post a bit about your drag act coming up. What do you have so far ?

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Oh Everlasting, I know that situation very well!
That's how only in the final year of my graduation people started to know I'm gay (besides my high school friend I got to come out to 2 years before that). And how practically all my family still doesn't know.
I'll certainly tell everyone once I get a boyfriend, but until then, I'm fine.
Also, if anyone ever questions me because some eventual support on LGBT people, I'm secure enough to tell the truth (almost eager, but not yet).

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Well people if any body gives you any crap for who you are, just know ya'll got a trigger happy Arcanine to help shove happiness up their noses :D
I have not come out at all with my family but I dont care now, I'll just tell them when im an adult.
To every one else I wear my stuff like a badge because no matter what you do, act like , look like, You should be proud of who you are because there is no one quite like You.

* starts humming in the name of love and hands everyone cookies *

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Oh Everlasting, I know that situation very well!
That's how only in the final year of my graduation people started to know I'm gay (besides my high school friend I got to come out to 2 years before that). And how practically all my family still doesn't know.
I'll certainly tell everyone once I get a boyfriend, but until then, I'm fine.
Also, if anyone ever questions me because some eventual support on LGBT people, I'm secure enough to tell the truth (almost eager, but not yet).

Well people if any body gives you any crap for who you are, just know ya'll got a trigger happy Arcanine to help shove happiness up their noses :D
I have not come out at all with my family but I dont care now, I'll just tell them when im an adult.
To every one else I wear my stuff like a badge because no matter what you do, act like , look like, You should be proud of who you are because there is no one quite like You.

* starts humming in the name of love and hands everyone cookies *

Thanks guys!

And you know what's funny ? Today, only a day or two after making this post... I came out to my mom. Almost accidently. It was a reveal made in the spur of the moment. I was asking her about her night with her friend and she, obviously, made a sexual joke. But then she was like 'I'm kidding of course. I'd never do it with a woman.' and somehow the conversation flipped to 'I mean, would you do it with another man ?' and instead of replying the usual 'of course not' I've been spitting at everyone for 2 years, I just said 'You know what ? Yes I would mom. Because I'm into both. I'm bisexual.'
I regret saying that. My mom has a hard time 'relating' apparently, as she, a heterosexual, could never imagine making love to the same gender. She says she understands and was guessing I had a thing for guys in a while, but she began talking about - and I am not joking - possibly every d*mn stereotype associated with bisexuality: you can't be interested in both the same way, in the end you'll have to choose, you might have sexual pulses that will lead you to cheat on your partner because you need of the other kind of sexual experience, you can't just go from girlfriend to boyfriend to girlfriend because the girls you'll date will be 'emotionally disturbed', you have time to grow up and change, you need to try it in bed before 'claiming' that (even though she didn't need to do it with a woman to know she wasn't into it, which I replied harshly) and so on...
I love my mom and she has made it very clear that she loves me no matter how I label myself. But seeing her embrace all these hurtful things I see on the internet that people say because they don't know what bisexuality is... I was heartbroken. I knew I couldn't expect her to understand at first, but it still hurt me...

*sigh*

For the time being, I won't bring it up again. I'll see if her behaviour changes. There's absolutely no way I am telling my father about this: I already feel uncomfortable in my own house not knowing if my mother is comfortable. My father is not nearly as open as my mother so it's out of question. The next one to know is likely going to be my brother, which I expect is going to be the most understanding family member. We'll see.

KalosChampion

I've been talking to this guy online, and I liked him but he wanted me to send nudes and would get mad when I didn't. So I told him "my body, my rules" and he seemed to understand. But he's very strange and kind of makes me uncomfortable at times, so now I'm back to liking my real life crush. God, I want that luscious brown hair and that perfect body so bad...

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Thanks guys!

And you know what's funny ? Today, only a day or two after making this post... I came out to my mom. Almost accidently.
Aww, that's... Interesting, actually. And again, I was thinking about replying like that when my grandma asks if I have a girlfriend and why I don't. xD

Good luck with her "opinions" and your family situation. =/

I've been talking to this guy online, and I liked him but he wanted me to send nudes and would get mad when I didn't. So I told him "my body, my rules" and he seemed to understand. But he's very strange and kind of makes me uncomfortable at times, so now I'm back to liking my real life crush. God, I want that luscious brown hair and that perfect body so bad...
Oh, I hate when people insist on nudes. -_-

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I'm sort of in the middle when it comes to sending nudes. I don't do it because I don't have a mirror big enough to to take one and I also hate taking pictures of myself. But I love it when guys send me nudes of themselves. I feel so sleazy....

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I love my mom and she has made it very clear that she loves me no matter how I label myself.

My girlfriend's bi, and I totally hear about all of the awful things she's been through. I'm straight, but I really don't care if she also into girls because she's primarily into me. So, hearing these horror stories is really terrifying. Luckily, yours wasn't worst case scenario, but hearing some of that heteronormative cultural stuff can definitely be exhausting. You took the first big step, so I'm sure the other ones will be difficult but probably not as difficult as the first.

NEVER SEND NUDES OVER THE INTERNET
never...

Yeah, it's just a bad idea. Any way that a person can save your photo or video is a bad idea, even if you trust them 99.9999999%. There are thousands of tumblr's devoted to just people posting their ex's nudes.
If you do send them, make sure you send them through a service that will automatically delete them and prevents saving the photos or videos by the receiver (SNAPCHAT DOES NOT DO THIS).
Also, nudity is usually more fun in person, so try to maximize that possibility.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Nice to see this place is still up and running.

I thought it may have closed down a while ago.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
I don't understand a point in taking nudes. There was this big presentation in high school about how your nudes will end up everywhere (which totally happened to a girl who was a grade ahead of me in high school). I would never do it, especially because I have no need to; considering my boyfriend is readily accessible at all times. (I mean, I guess I kind of get it if you wanted something intimate from a long distance relationship but even then I wouldn't say do it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.