• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Hi kawaii^^

If i have any sweet, romantic dreams of me and korrina i'll be sure to let this club know them :)

Also I found i have had many other female attractions too and will likely list them as well. Some of them were made up characters of mine, too :) (one being made for the soul purpose of my finding her 'attractive' xDDD)

Well okay i mostly can just think of one made up female of mine i find/found 'attractive'. For now :p

EDIT: Oh wait i think i find the rival of my first made up poke girl attractive too. nm then xD

Now; Here's a hot and determined looking corni image:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/da/dd/5cdaddd462b0c70cd2c75b79bd7e574c.jpg
<3 *glomp's her* ^//////^

EDIT: Also this image;
https://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1424/31/1424318141410.jpg
HER EYES ARE JUST SO LOVELY<3

Annnd i agree with this person...she is the most attractive :3 (especially after how much my crush on her has helped me with my autism and other general issues. and seems to still be helping me :3 what a keeper...should watch more of her anime arc again tomorrow :D she has an awesome personality too it's so cute and happy and determined and confident and brave and friendly and adorably bubbly and and...*///* and caring and strong too.....<3)

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
So yesterday someone of my school's LGBT+ group shared an article on FB about some issues with (mainly) gay men and I feel it's all about me. Possibly about other people here too.

It talks about how we have worse adult lives in average comparing to straight men, with lower levels of cortisol, higher chance on heart diseases and psychological disorders. Even if there was no bullying, no family problems, etc., the suicide rate is still higher than straight people. It's all about constant small traumas as we grow up from childhood. It ends up building a huge field for stress, low expectations, low self-esteem, lack of commitment, etc.
Also, it teaches about the minority stress: basically (but not exclusively) the fear of justifying stigmatization.

I have felt like going back to psychologists for some months, now I'm deciding towards it again. Maybe in August, when the next semester starts and the campus' psychology school offers such service.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
(31st May 2017)
I might be starting to do Drag shows soon at my local gay bar. I just talked to a guy who schedules events there and he said maybe after Pride is over.

(2nd June 2017)
It's official. No one will ever want me. I should just give up and never ever hope that anyone would ever want me....

Last edited by a moderator:

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Saw Alaska Thunderf*ck perform for Pride Saturday night. We bought a booth to watch the show. It was pretty great. She threw some major shade a Valentina for the mask lip sync incident by coming out on stage with a mask and performing just like Valentina did. It was hilarious. With the booth, we got to do the Meet & Greet, but it was mostly just a train of people saying hi to Alaska, taking a photo, and then moving on. Not really "Meet & Greet" by its basic definition. Still fun, though, but I won't be buying a booth for that much without more of an interaction with the queen.

I might be starting to do Drag shows soon at my local gay bar. I just talked to a guy who schedules events there and he said maybe after Pride is over.
Yay! That sounds awesome. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. Also, I liked your earlier description of your dress. Time to learn to sew!

It's official. No one will ever want me. I should just give up and never ever hope that anyone would ever want me....

Oh no. What's wrong??

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Saw Alaska Thunderf*ck perform for Pride Saturday night. We bought a booth to watch the show. It was pretty great. She threw some major shade a Valentina for the mask lip sync incident by coming out on stage with a mask and performing just like Valentina did. It was hilarious. With the booth, we got to do the Meet & Greet, but it was mostly just a train of people saying hi to Alaska, taking a photo, and then moving on. Not really "Meet & Greet" by its basic definition. Still fun, though, but I won't be buying a booth for that much without more of an interaction with the queen. The other site I use went two years without anyone even showing any signs that they even had any interest in me. I should take it all as a sign that I'm doomed to be alone.

Yay! That sounds awesome. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. Also, I liked your earlier description of your dress. Time to learn to sew!

Oh no. What's wrong??

The guy I was talking to online met someone else. I'm sort of okay with it because we live so far apart and one of us moving to be closer to the other wasn't a possibility because of our own jobs. But now I'll probably go through another six month dry spell on the dating site where literally no one shows any interest in me or even contacts me again. I just can't seem to meet anyone who would ever want me.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
The guy I was talking to online met someone else. I'm sort of okay with it because we live so far apart and one of us moving to be closer to the other wasn't a possibility because of our own jobs. But now I'll probably go through another six month dry spell on the dating site where literally no one shows any interest in me or even contacts me again. I just can't seem to meet anyone who would ever want me.

Don't lose hope! It took me 2 years of dating to find my perfect match. There were tons of dryspells where it felt like I was seeing the same people online over and over again. Eventually that special someone pops up, and then you snag them! Sometimes you have to wade through some s**t to find the best person, though. It's hard to form a romantic interest with someone online only to have it fall through. Getting attached to a person or the idea of who that person will be can end up really disappointing.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Don't lose hope! It took me 2 years of dating to find my perfect match. There were tons of dryspells where it felt like I was seeing the same people online over and over again. Eventually that special someone pops up, and then you snag them! Sometimes you have to wade through some s**t to find the best person, though. It's hard to form a romantic interest with someone online only to have it fall through. Getting attached to a person or the idea of who that person will be can end up really disappointing.
I'm so lonely though! And I've been trying to have a relationship for the past seven years! I don't think it will ever happen now....

Kdude146

It's been a long time since I have posted in here and I want to become more active again here in this club and on Serebbii over all. So first update is I have now moved out of my parent's house and living in my first apartment. I just got hired to be a full time baker at Tim Horton's but I don't see myself doing it forever but for now it's a full time job so I at lest I can afford more now. I'm also holding on to my part time job because a lot of my co-workers including my boss bagged me not to quit so I'm going to work one shift a week and I'm going to volunteer to be the Friday night closing supervisor for my department as my one and only shift a week.

For my love life it's still just a never ending soap opera that leads me to being hurt and heartbroken. Back in April I matched with this guy on tinder that live in a city an hour away from me and we started texting and talking to each other a lot we even stayed up all night one night and talked on the phone for six hours and it didn't feel like it because we just clicked. So I went to see him and we then clicked well in person and we agreed to be boyfriends on our first date. Then two weeks later I was in his city for a medical appointment and I went early so we could have lunch together and something seemed off about him this day and I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong but then when I kissed him goodbye he pulled away and I ended up kissing him on the cheek and at this point I knew something was really wrong. Later on that day I texted him and asked what was wrong and he said some stuff as happened in his life such as failing a class and having to retake it over the summer or he will be kicked out of his program and his grandpa isn't doing well either so he just felt now is not a good time for him to start dating someone and he went on to say he feels really bad about it but really wants us to stay friends. I agreed to that at first but we hung out once after the breakup and still talked everyday and I started to see a new side of him and he isn't the good guy I thought he was so I ghosted him because I couldn't bring myself to stay friends with him after some of the things he said and was doing after the breakup. One of them being I don't think I can love anyone because I think love is something stupid people believe in to make themselves feel better. There is more but I'm not going to get into the full details of that.

June came around and I deiced to put myself back out there again and I got catfished by a guy that seamed really amazing, ghosted by another and I went on a date with a guy and we had a good time and he said he wanted to go on another date with me and wanted to be the one to plan it and said he was going to take me to a board game cafe where we could have drinks and play games together. Sadly that never happened because he then texted me saying he was getting back with his ex who he had a long distance/online relationship that lives in Europe. That right there was what has made me given up on finding someone because every time I meet someone I like I end up going on an emotional roller coaster ride and my heart just isnt in it anymore to handle anymore disappointment so now I'm 100% focused on playing Pokemon in my free time and I'm happy doing it.

Sorry for the long post I just had a lot to say!

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
@Jiggly and Kdude
It's like MMoth said. It takes time and several tries.

I really can relate to you. Even some people saying I'm handsome and fitting the beauty standard (except a bit too skinny), I think my personality isn't that interesting after all, because the guys I met quickly stop talking to me.
After some fails I also grow tired but after some rest time I'm ready to try again, lol.

Even the guy I was dating since February has stopped to talk since last month... I know he has been busy but I'm not sure that's all.
Anyway, maybe it's better this way. When I spent an afternoon with him early June it was a bit awkward, it seems our everyday life wouldn't be as interesting as the occasional dates were. ._.

Room for one more? :D

Always!
Tell us more about you. =]

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Shocking absolutely no one, Trump today proved once and for all that he doesn't give a damn about the LGBT community by banning all transgender people from serving in the military.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Shocking absolutely no one, Trump today proved once and for all that he doesn't give a damn about the LGBT community by banning all transgender people from serving in the military.

I'd like to do a little science experiment using Trump and Holy water and what would happen if you splash some on the man. My theory is he'll either burst into flames or melt.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
It's been a long time since I have posted in here and I want to become more active again here in this club and on Serebbii over all. So first update is I have now moved out of my parent's house and living in my first apartment. I just got hired to be a full time baker at Tim Horton's but I don't see myself doing it forever but for now it's a full time job so I at lest I can afford more now. I'm also holding on to my part time job because a lot of my co-workers including my boss bagged me not to quit so I'm going to work one shift a week and I'm going to volunteer to be the Friday night closing supervisor for my department as my one and only shift a week.

For my love life it's still just a never ending soap opera that leads me to being hurt and heartbroken. Back in April I matched with this guy on tinder that live in a city an hour away from me and we started texting and talking to each other a lot we even stayed up all night one night and talked on the phone for six hours and it didn't feel like it because we just clicked. So I went to see him and we then clicked well in person and we agreed to be boyfriends on our first date. Then two weeks later I was in his city for a medical appointment and I went early so we could have lunch together and something seemed off about him this day and I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong but then when I kissed him goodbye he pulled away and I ended up kissing him on the cheek and at this point I knew something was really wrong. Later on that day I texted him and asked what was wrong and he said some stuff as happened in his life such as failing a class and having to retake it over the summer or he will be kicked out of his program and his grandpa isn't doing well either so he just felt now is not a good time for him to start dating someone and he went on to say he feels really bad about it but really wants us to stay friends. I agreed to that at first but we hung out once after the breakup and still talked everyday and I started to see a new side of him and he isn't the good guy I thought he was so I ghosted him because I couldn't bring myself to stay friends with him after some of the things he said and was doing after the breakup. One of them being I don't think I can love anyone because I think love is something stupid people believe in to make themselves feel better. There is more but I'm not going to get into the full details of that.

June came around and I deiced to put myself back out there again and I got catfished by a guy that seamed really amazing, ghosted by another and I went on a date with a guy and we had a good time and he said he wanted to go on another date with me and wanted to be the one to plan it and said he was going to take me to a board game cafe where we could have drinks and play games together. Sadly that never happened because he then texted me saying he was getting back with his ex who he had a long distance/online relationship that lives in Europe. That right there was what has made me given up on finding someone because every time I meet someone I like I end up going on an emotional roller coaster ride and my heart just isnt in it anymore to handle anymore disappointment so now I'm 100% focused on playing Pokemon in my free time and I'm happy doing it.

Sorry for the long post I just had a lot to say!

You can't give up on the adventure just because there are a few potholes in the road. Sometimes you have to wade through the muk to find your way. Keep putting yourself out there and don't give up. You will eventually find that certain someone. Took me almost two years once I came out and started dating, but my boyfriend and I have been together for more than 2 years now and are still going happy and strong. We have an apartment together, got a puppy together earlier this year, and are making plans for our future.

I'm not surprised by anything he does anymore. I've come to expect the worst from him and his administration. What still baffles me is how he managed to gain office in the first place.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well I'm just sitting back and enjoy watching Trump's supporters slowly turn on him and see how many more huge screw ups he will cause. It's rather entertaining to watch. Everyone in his team keep resigning and I can't wait until he gets himself so deep that even the Russians start to point and laugh at his incompetence.

As for me I messed up once again with trying to talk to another guy because I asked the wrong question and he didn't like it. I don't know how to start conversations very well due to my Asperger's and I was just curious about one thing. I ask random stuff all the time. I think this is definitely a sign that no one will ever want me. I'm at a point that I'll let practically any guy that talks to me take m out. I won't say no unless he is a drug user.

Last edited:

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Well I'm just sitting back and enjoy watching Trump's supporters slowly turn on him and see how many more huge screw ups he will cause. It's rather entertaining to watch. Everyone in his team keep resigning and I can't wait until he gets himself so deep that even the Russians start to point and laugh at his incompetence.

He's losing self-respecting republicans left and right, but his base of homophobic, racist, ignorant, white (mostly) men (mostly) won't ever turn on him no matter what he does.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I found some great stuff recently for my Drag act. Yesterday I found a plain white skirt that fits me and I just finished decorating it and making it my own. I've been wanting a white skirt that I could use fabric paint on or tie dye. I used some spray fabric paint and sparayed and drizzled the paint all over the skirt. I really like how it turned out. It is painted in neon colors and looks really cool. I also bought two white tee shirts to decorate and I'm going to splatter paint on one and the fabric paint that comes in a tube for the other.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I found some great stuff recently for my Drag act. Yesterday I found a plain white skirt that fits me and I just finished decorating it and making it my own. I've been wanting a white skirt that I could use fabric paint on or tie dye. I used some spray fabric paint and sparayed and drizzled the paint all over the skirt. I really like how it turned out. It is painted in neon colors and looks really cool. I also bought two white tee shirts to decorate and I'm going to splatter paint on one and the fabric paint that comes in a tube for the other.

Do you think you could take pictures ? I'm super curious about how that skirt turned out now! :D

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I deleted my post in this club :/

I was complaining that God 'hated' me due to A TOILET CLOG. Nothing happened to people I cared about. I was being an idiot.

Of course it's okay for me to like Korrina. She help's me stay sane. Isn't that good enough reason for anything?

EDIT: Sorry everyone for what i posted :( I was being selfish and stupid. I'm really sorry. I'm gonna try not to make a post like that ever again. I hope I won't be hated for what I did, and I hope I can be forgave too. I shouldn't let stupid things like embaressment affect me so much. REAL issues are when people you care about get hurt. Not things like a toilet clog. Why did I get so stupid? Oh well. Its over now. Hopefully I won't screw up like that again....

EDIT2: Also, i don't feel like 'killing' myself anymore. And I toke my meds earlier. They...helped calm me down. A lot. I really shouldn't skip so many days without them :/

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I'm doing an open stage Drag act on a Friday at my local gay bar. I'm wearing the dress I wore for Halloween but different shoes and accessories and a belt instead of a scarf around my waist. My lip sync song is going to be Object of My Desire by Starpoint.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I consider myself an ally to the LGBT community despite myself being a guy who likes girls (not sure if the term "straight" is considered politically correct anymore). While I don't have anyone in my family who identifies with LGBT, I have a small handful of LGBT friends in real life.

Mind if I join?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I consider myself an ally to the LGBT community despite myself being a guy who likes girls (not sure if the term "straight" is considered politically correct anymore). While I don't have anyone in my family who identifies with LGBT, I have a small handful of LGBT friends in real life.

Mind if I join?

So you're an ally?

Status
Not open for further replies.