• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm glad you turned around :) I think your crush is normal and totallyfine :) I've definitely had a crush on Ash during XY and I totally pretend to have a Jolteon that follows me around still :)

I personally found that I do this as an escape from reality when I'm nervous, anxious, or bored. But I find it fun, and we can choose how we spend our time... the great thing about being a human :D I usually expand and give everyone around me pokemon too.. and lets just say I exhaust myself with how I can't make up my mind about what pokemon each people in my family have lol

Thanks :) I feel korrina is calming for me a lot of the time, and i haven't been to the ER with autism issues even once this year since getting into her. That alone I should see as a very good thing :) Going to the hospital for mental issues is horrible. Also, the hospital ended up killing my grandma by giving them salt tablets. I could end up dead if i'm hospitalized around here too :( Its nice I found something this year that helps keep me away from that type of situation :)

Yeah, escaping reality can be nice. I don't really have many real life issues (outside my fear of hurting people cuz i like 'girly' things...), but thinking about Korrina gets me away from the one issue i do have, which is one i haven't heard many other people having, really, and anyways its really comforting. I like that she's not a girly girl like me too. it makes me feel i can enjoy the world of a less-girly-girl when i'm with her, and that helps my fears lessen. A lot. I still have the idea in my head that I shouldn't just like girly things, and i may for awhile due to my autism, so it's good i have something that takes me to another world more. :) Also, she's sooo cute. In a not so girly way. Makes me think liking cute things is more just liking cute things and i don't have to stereo type it ^_^

So, yeah, she's like therophy for me.

EDIT: To Jiggs: *give's him a big internet hug* Things will work out in some way :) Don't worry. (if he doesn't want to talk well then he's not meant for you....probably)

EDIT2: I have done girly stuff like makeovers and shopping with korrina in daydreams before XD I still like that she's typically quite a bit less girly than me, though, but can also enjoy 'girl' stuff. It shows me that other people don't have to be against the stuff i like, even if they like 'boy' stuff. Korrina works well for me, doesn't she? :)

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I converted nine pair of earrings into clip ons over the weekend. They look really good and you can’t tell that they weren’t originally clip ons.

LadyTriox

I converted nine pair of earrings into clip ons over the weekend. They look really good and you can’t tell that they weren’t originally clip ons.
Pretty! :3

I've been accepting more and more everyday my crush on korrina as a very good thing. ^_^ Afterall, its this year, after getting into her, that my autism has been overall improving :) I even feel i may be over some of my worst mental issues by the end of this year.....i really feel that.

I'm so glad I got into korrina and made so many nice friends this year through my crush on her :D I wouldn't trade any of this for the whole world ^_^ This year has been really happy for me.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m buy quite a few things online for my Drag wardrobe including two jumpsuits, prosthetics for my cheat, a body clincher to make my body look more feminine, and foam bra inserts. The jumpsuits I plan on decorating with a heat activator and crystals from Michaels Craft Store.

I've been sorta wanting to post here for a while now, but I hesitated since I have no idea what my sexuality is. So that's why I decided it was worth a post here.

If I'm really honest, I'm probably too young to have a good grasp of my sexuality - that is, if 13 is young - but I see all these kids who are like "oh I'm ____" who are like two years younger than me and sometimes I just feel like I should have better knowledge of what my sexuality is than I currently do. The thing is, I haven't got much interest in a relationship, yet I still find people attractive (not sexually whatsoever as well). I also don't know if the attraction I feel is simply a more platonic type - one of admiration and inspiration - or a more romantic type - of wanting to be with that person. I also don't want to decide on my sexuality too early, since I could say "I'm a lesbian" but then realise I'm actually bisexual later in life. I think I'd just like to be here as both a support to all of the awesome people in this club and to see if anyone can help on what my feelings actually are.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
I've been sorta wanting to post here for a while now, but I hesitated since I have no idea what my sexuality is. So that's why I decided it was worth a post here.

If I'm really honest, I'm probably too young to have a good grasp of my sexuality - that is, if 13 is young - but I see all these kids who are like "oh I'm ____" who are like two years younger than me and sometimes I just feel like I should have better knowledge of what my sexuality is than I currently do. The thing is, I haven't got much interest in a relationship, yet I still find people attractive (not sexually whatsoever as well). I also don't know if the attraction I feel is simply a more platonic type - one of admiration and inspiration - or a more romantic type - of wanting to be with that person. I also don't want to decide on my sexuality too early, since I could say "I'm a lesbian" but then realise I'm actually bisexual later in life. I think I'd just like to be here as both a support to all of the awesome people in this club and to see if anyone can help on what my feelings actually are.

Honestly, it is hard to have a full grasp on your sexuality at such a young age. I like that you are looking deeper into yourself to attempt to understand it better though. Have you ever heard of demisexuality? It seems to lean more to what you're describing, or perhaps even asexual. Demisexual is not feeling sexual attraction until a bond with said person is formed, and asexual is not feeling sexual attraction period. As you said though, you are young and you have lots of time to land on a sexuality for yourself.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

Eh I think 13 is a perfect time to really start thinking about your sexuality. A good thing to note is that sexuality is more fluid in people than they know and although it's very easy to conform to one of the labels, the labels are not permanent.

When I was 13, I came out as bisexual for a few months, and then accepted that I am just not into girls when my last girlfriend really didn't work out. I felt the important part was to get out there, talk to people, and experiment with different people. Not experiment in like fooling around, but experiment in talking and hanging out with people who made me feel like I was my "normal" if that makes sense. I'm 24 now so I've been out for about ten years now, but if I didn't take the first step in bi-sexuality, I wouldn't of had as an easier time accepting that I was gay.

So although you might not be one of the above labels I mentioned, I think it's always good to adventure around and even if you dabble into something you end up not liking afterwards, at least you tried it and know that's what you're not into.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I found some really nice glittery shoes for my Drag act but I have no money to buy them. I hope the store will have them still when I do have the money.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Clip on earrings are a bit of a pain or just to me. Think my ears might just be sensitive though so I just got my ears pierced by a shop instead of trying to do it myself like I did many times years ago. I'm not fully out as female though.

It's okay to not know what you are into are any age let alone the start of the awkward teen years. Like I'm more into girls but guys can be cute (I know my mum thinks I'm a homosexual despite never dating anybody).

My religious beliefs for a while made me feel like I was unnatural but I stopped reading stuff from that cult. I still believe in God but I know he would love me anyway.

I need to buy more girly clothes since I only have some high heels which I feel empowered in and makeup which I need to work on.

LadyTriox

I don't believe God had anything against my crush on korrina that much in general to be honest. It seems like a good thing for me. Why would God, A BEING OF ALL THINGS GOOD, be against a good thing? My mom think's the idea of him being against that is strange, too. She always tells me; God is love, and if its love, its of God. My mom is really smart in my eyes for saying that type of thing. I may have a strange sense of right and wrong at times, but I think I have the sense to know...especially learning more so now.....that following your heart is something one is most likely meant to do. And it isn't something a being who's all about love would be against someone for :/ anyone who thinks it is no offense has a thick skull if you ask me. I'm not saying this remark to be mean; it's simply how I honestly feel :/ Pretty sure I have all rights to feel that way, too....

I had an issue with my crush on her yesterday, but it had nothing to do with her being a same sex crush. It had to do with her love for fighting type pokemon and my general confusion about that type of thing o_O; But I think that doesn't make liking her a lot going to make me harmful or 'arguementive' to other people, and its silly to think that. She like's pokemon battles and fighting types cuz she desire's getting stronger. Korrina's a good person. I need to get over my confusion on what that type of stuff means and just chill out. I AM NOT going to hurt people, or cause my mom to die or anything weird like that. I have better self control than that.....I really gotta believe in myself more :/ Like Korrina believes in herself :)

On the average though I feel good about liking her still ^_^ It helps i've had many supportive friends too. Even christian ones (like raichu27. and my mom, kind of, is a christian too. She was raised up religiously, i know that....lol).

I've been considering starting a Korrina fan page soon and likely i'll talk about how she's been helping me emotionally and overall with my autism and stuff on the page. I duno when i'll start it, though. It seems I enjoy procrastinating over it....lol, even got me to starting my gold file! XD; Which i also procrastinated with. I hope i'm not the same way with ultra moon o_O;;;

I still look at images of her a lot. One member even did a drawing of her for me a few days ago :)

I may share cute korrina images in this club again sometime. Maybe one day a fellow korrina fangirl will be found here too lol As long as she learn's who Korrina's really meant for in the end! :p ahahaha~

EDIT: Hmn i'll share some cuteness right now~
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/9c/b4/619cb49b021635d7610e3170876652ae.png
D'awwww.....she's so girlish looking there :3

In my next post i'll likely post that fan art if i can find it again. I bookmarked it, i remember, but i'm not sure on what computer.....lol

EDIT:......tyler's comment about the bible is really getting to me and i feel i should avoid this club from now on due to it and its making me wanna DIE and wishing i wasn't born and all this awful stuff and i'm crying and and T____T

sorry i'm such a drama queen....

...and i hope this won't ruin my friendship with him. On the plus side; HE DID say he believes God will still love him...maybe i should focus on that instead.....

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
*phew*
Last week I visited the forums after a huge gap and I couldn't find this club, it made me so sad!
But I'm glad it's still alive! =D

I'm glad you turned around :) I think your crush is normal and totallyfine :) I've definitely had a crush on Ash during XY and I totally pretend to have a Jolteon that follows me around still :)

I personally found that I do this as an escape from reality when I'm nervous, anxious, or bored. But I find it fun, and we can choose how we spend our time... the great thing about being a human :D I usually expand and give everyone around me pokemon too.. and lets just say I exhaust myself with how I can't make up my mind about what pokemon each people in my family have lol
That's a nice idea! I sometimes daydream about having a pokémon but I keep changing which species it is (Venusaur, Ninjask, Weavile, Masquerain, the list goes one)...

At your age, I still wished I was a simple kid. But I already had some 'reactions' in some anime scenes that hinted a guy fully naked (1 episode of Sailor Moon Stars and another from Rurouni Kenshin in particular). o_o
But I don't know how it works on women, so I can't say much more. <.<

I've been considering starting a Korrina fan page soon and likely i'll talk about how she's been helping me emotionally and overall with my autism and stuff on the page. I duno when i'll start it, though. It seems I enjoy procrastinating over it....lol, even got me to starting my gold file! XD; Which i also procrastinated with. I hope i'm not the same way with ultra moon o_O;;;
Where? On some some social media? If so, beware, there are so many mean people that might bully you because of your personal feelings. =[

So what has everyone been up to over the holidays? I've been getting really into Kwanzaa lately.
Spent Christmas (and Eve) as usual with family, but it was more fun than ever because I could drink a lot of alcohol. :d

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m doing another open stage drag show next Friday and the problem I have is choosing what song to lip sync. My costume for my initial choice isn’t ready and I have FIVE other songs that I really want to do!

I also found a full length faux fur coat at my local Goodwill and bought it! I’m using it as part of a lip sync to Sheila E’s Glamorous Life.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

EDIT: I'm seeing i was an idiot for making this post. Yes, Korrina feels very real to me, and i'm happy she helps my autism so much, however; she isn't a real person, and i don't know what loving a real person is like much. And not wanting to read other peoples posts is, really, pretty cold of me. Even if I don't want to read due to how sensitive i am.

I'll leave this club alone now.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Not reading ANY posts right now; in case they trigger me.

Still wanna brag about my first valentines day with my crush on korrinaaaa coming up, though :3

I'm so ultra psyched. This is gonna be the greatest valentines day of my life. Since I am super in love with korrina and have been for 9 *ALMOST TEN* months now^^ OMG. I plan on daydreaming a trip to disneyland with her :3

And...and......sorry if this post upsets anyone. Gah. Not my intention. I guess i want people to feel happy for me feeling so happy? :3 its nice to feel happy for others. Plus, i'm your friend. I really care for the people on this forum. I'd never give them hard times about who they are. I just want to share laughter and fun with them^^

I hope this post is okay. Also, can the comments on it please be happy ones? I'm sick of all the drama in this world.

If you're not going to read anyone's posts, why post about yourself then? You want people to feel happy for a relationship with a character from a video game? It seems kinds of counterproductive, especially when people are posting about their real-life successes or issues surrounding LGBT+, and you refuse to read about them but want people to be happy for an imaginary relationship. It just doesn't really make a lot of sense...

Captain Jigglypuff, I'm really happy to read your posts about doing drag- I wish I had the ability to do that. I love drag and performed once at my undergrad university. How often to you get to perform? And do you have any advice for hoe to best get into it?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Tonight will be my fourth time performing. I’m doing Don’t Wanna Fall In Love by Jane Child. I’m trying to look like aa NYC girl. Every Friday is open stage this month. Next week I’m going to do The Glamorous Life by Sheila E while wearing fake diamonds and a full faux fur coat with a black gown underneath and a silver sequin belt to make it look fancy and black gloves.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

EDIT: I'm seeing i was an idiot for making this post. Yes, Korrina feels very real to me, and i'm happy she helps my autism so much, however; she isn't a real person, and i don't know what loving a real person is like much. And not wanting to read other peoples posts is, really, pretty cold of me. Even if I don't want to read due to how sensitive i am.

I'll leave this club alone now.

I just want people to see this post. I think maybe i should of made a new post and not edited my old one, but on well.

I should think of how my autism makes me take things way out of context before i post in a club i may have no right in posting in due to my own expiriences that are beyond others understanding.

Manchee

extra toasty
Captain Jigglypuff said:
Tonight will be my fourth time performing. I’m doing Don’t Wanna Fall In Love by Jane Child. I’m trying to look like aa NYC girl. Every Friday is open stage this month. Next week I’m going to do The Glamorous Life by Sheila E while wearing fake diamonds and a full faux fur coat with a black gown underneath and a silver sequin belt to make it look fancy and black gloves.

Nice! I hope you get a big crowd. There's a place not terribly far from where I live that has performances every Thursday, but it's been slowly dying over the years. Good luck tonight!

So I was talking to a friend today about the U.S. presidency, and the topic came up of a gay president and the "logistics" behind it. What do you all think of what it would take to see a not-straight president? I was thinking about it, and while it would be great to see that kind of representation in a world leader, I strongly feel like they would have to be a very specific type of LGBT+ person. Essentially, they'd have to be straight-passing. I think that's the biggest thing. Straight people would have to feel like they can see themselves in their leader, and would want someone who represents a specific set of values - values that I don't think they see in many non-straight people (i.e. sexual practices/habits, having a same-gender spouse, etc.) and would not want to stand by. What do people think?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m doing another open stage tonight and wearing a full length faux fur coat as part of my act.

Status
Not open for further replies.