• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I feel the need to join but if I do I fear my mom'll find out and smack me up side the head..... Why is my mom such a religious freak?! I know I should go what we believe in but does she have to be so harsh?!?!...... Oh well..... I'll join.....

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hey guys, Its thursady the day before my birthday and I though I drop by since i was won't be on for a week after this.. Thanks for the goodbyes and all.

Aqua Shade- Sure welcome to the club, its okay to be just a supporter of the club.

Kasumi Christie- That's okay, heh i draw Amber benson and James Marsters a week or two ago 9Trace actually, just starting with the bascis then i am gonna try to draw the girl i am in love with)

Darkness56- Hold the welcome back party until the weekend after this weekend, just asmall drop by, I am really glad you guys are keeping the club going.

Chibi Absol- Sometimes you just gotta take the risk, besides you have the right to privacy so she shouldn't be snooping around, well only for protection against net stalkers and all but you do deserve some privacy.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
My mom doesn't really care. I was reading a NC-17 fic and she saw me and didn't care. She even closed it out for me when I had to go to bed. I don't think she'll care if I join this.

She's also hitting me with some therapy(her own) now that she knnows taht I'm slightly depressed and like to write about suicide o_O...

I'll put this here just to celebrate the visit. :club:

I'll add you to my friends list now too because I feel like it...

psilocybin

Wow, I haven't posted in awhile. Anyways, welcome new(ish) members! XD

Willow's Tara, I have a question, can we discuss transexuality here too? Just curious.

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Willow's Tara said:
Hey guys, Its thursady the day before my birthday and I though I drop by since i was won't be on for a week after this.. Thanks for the goodbyes and all.

Aw, just wanted to say "Happy Birthday!" WT, in that case, sorry i'm late though! ^^'

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Nah you aren't that late... Oh and you guys are lucky I came on today, see I am alone in the house looking after my brother, my cousin and her boyfriend gone home, my other two cousins and Uncle gone home for some thing, My sister is out having alife, my mother, Aunty and youngest cousin are out doing the grogery while I am here... And I will be on for a awhile today asd well but I am not sure about tomorrow (Monday and also a public Hoilday for us Aussies). And this week is the last week of school for two weeks!, Finanny I can rest in peace for two weeks (Hopefully).

Darkness56- That cool, I don't think my mum cares about what i write, In matter of fact she probably thinks wiriting better then playing computer games. And she hardly has a glance at the screen anyway, itas Angel (My sis) that i am careful ,around in case she hears or sees something I don't want her to know (Like one of my secrets or something).

Psilocybin- Yeah, you can talk about Transsexuailty if you want since they are probably also outcats but hardly doubt they have hate crimes such as Lesbians/Gays.

R

Rugaji

I'll join. I'm not sure about my sexuality, though.

Ya know, what I just saw in the newspapers? A bunch of bishops are trying pass this amendment in my state for gay marriage to be banned, and not only that, they are prohibitng gay men/women's partners from health benifits.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure you can join,

Really, First Gay marriages and now there Health? Health! Hello these are living humans beings, they don't deserve to be cut off from been treated, They can't do that! That like Hilter killing the Jews, What nezt? They can't have sex in thier own bedroom? Gays get excuted just for been Gay>? I swear this world is really ****ed up now.

O

Omega

I am amazed at you guys' courage, and I respect that...but I'd...rather not join. I'm just here to say you are courageous...

I'm straight but for me, getting a GF is harder than you think. All the girls hate me because of my FAT lol.

R

Rugaji

Sure you can join,

Really, First Gay marriages and now there Health? Health! Hello these are living humans beings, they don't deserve to be cut off from been treated, They can't do that! That like Hilter killing the Jews, What nezt? They can't have sex in thier own bedroom? Gays get excuted just for been Gay>? I swear this world is really ****ed up now.

And ya know what one of the bishops said? He said: "We have nothing against gay men and women." Then why the hell are you trying to have this amendmment pass? If the Catholic Church, teaches everyone to love eachother, then why do they have so much against gay people? Really sometimes, it just makes me angry.

psilocybin

... I thought there was a gay bishop somewhere? But still, that's complete and utter bullshit they're trying to pull.

Trying to give get rid of their health benefits?! Have you tried writing to them? Hell, I'd write to them even. o_o

R

Rugaji

Eh there probably is a gay bishop somewhere, but not the ones trying to have this amendment pased in my state. There is a lot of people protesting it. Hopefully it won't be passed, because it is total crap.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
RJ Fighter said:
I am amazed at you guys' courage, and I respect that...but I'd...rather not join. I'm just here to say you are courageous...

I'm straight but for me, getting a GF is harder than you think. All the girls hate me because of my FAT lol.

I'm straight too and I joined!

psilocybin

Ah, I may have to look what you said up then. I'm actually considering writing to them.

... And sense Willow's Tara said it's alright, is anyone else here transgendered? :X
You'd be surprised how people react towards people that are actually. I'm not openly so (yet) in real life, but I've lightly brought it up before. The reaction was... Erm, interesting to say the least.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
psilocybin said:
Ah, I may have to look what you said up then. I'm actually considering writing to them.

... And sense Willow's Tara said it's alright, is anyone else here transgendered? :X
You'd be surprised how people react towards people that are actually. I'm not openly so (yet) in real life, but I've lightly brought it up before. The reaction was... Erm, interesting to say the least.

I don't even know what being transgendered is....... I feel so dumb right now....... *bangs head*

psilocybin

Nothing to feel stupid about. :3
Actually, the word I'm looking for is transsexual. I believe transgender is undergoing the operation (which I don't know if I'll ever have the balls to do).

But, it's basically having a desire to be the opposite gender.

Last edited:

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
psilocybin said:
Nothing to feel stupid about. :3
It's just that you really long to be the opposite gender. Meh, at least, that's my halfassed definition.

Oh my........ O_O; That's what I thought but I wasn't 100% sure..... OK I'm not that! I was born a girl and I'm a girl right now!!!!!

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Transgendered means your both genders.

I think there was a gay bishhop in california. He got sued because of molesting retarded(no I'm serious) people... I don;t think anyone cared though since he WAS the most respected bishop in San Hose. In fact, there were a whole bunch of bishhops goign around molesting people...

Status
Not open for further replies.