• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
What song did you just/are listening to or what song(s) is stuck in your head?

Ex-shugababe Siobhan Donaghy - Don't take me back is what I am currently listening to.

The song stuck in my head at the moment is Ladyhawke - Magic

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

Damned I Do Ya - All Time Low
Romance In A Slow Dance - The Bigger lights
Heart Attack Pact - American Diary.

Moving on

I've been thinking about at least texting my crush asking "Are you still mad at me?" But I'm not sure. maybe I should just let things settle now.

And, an old time friend who lives in Florida has come up this year (his grandma lives across the street) and I really haven't had a chance tot alk to him yet, but... well that 3 dots should indicate that I'm feeling something. He's good looking and nice (a little obnoxious still) but, yeah...

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
@ Fused

I'm no expert but I wouldn't go txting 'are you still mad at me' to the guy. Text him sure, but do it kinda like there is nothing wrong... txt him something you normally txt him, as if your already having a convo.
If he doesn't reply then he is obv still mad and you should leave him alone. If he does reply then you'll know things are at least moving in the right direction.

Hope that helps

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
@ Fused

I'm no expert but I wouldn't go txting 'are you still mad at me' to the guy. Text him sure, but do it kinda like there is nothing wrong... txt him something you normally txt him, as if your already having a convo.
If he doesn't reply then he is obv still mad and you should leave him alone. If he does reply then you'll know things are at least moving in the right direction.

Hope that helps

I guess that works. But I'm still nervous. This would be so much easier if we had jsut left school on better terms. Although, I keep thinking about him less and less. I'm starting to think that I didn't really like him that much.

Ahhhhhh, so THAT's why Xd poor little pluto :<

Songs? omg, Etre Tus Jardines(within your gardens) by Jaguares I can't get rid of this song from ma head. It's too much like that I think of, like, idk. I'm stuck loving this person, and I;m stuck in their life, thinking about what they constantly do, wondering if they'll ever notice me. Then somehow, I get lost following them, and I can't go back. That's pretty much what the song says, although that's a pretty vague discription of it's meaning.

Anyway, I'm indifferent about life again, but I do know I want some more deleite mortal before I die, so it's not like I just sit around cutting myself and b*tching about how much life sux.

Ahhhhhh, so THAT's why Xd poor little pluto :<

Songs? omg, Entre Tus Jardines(within your gardens) by Jaguares I can't get rid of this song from ma head. It's too much like that I think of, like, idk. I'm stuck loving this person, and I'm stuck in their life, thinking about what they constantly do, wondering if they'll ever notice me. Then somehow, I get lost following them, and I can't go back. That's pretty much what the song says, although that's a pretty vague discription of it's meaning.

Anyway, I'm indifferent about life again, but I do know I want some more deleite mortal before I die, so it's not like I just sit around cutting myself and b*tching about how much life sux.

Spookz

Lumos
@spookz. thee nights in a row is the norm for uni students. i procrastinate even though i hate it. sometimes i finish what im meant to do early but honestly cramming things in under stress produces better results. now you need to reward yourself when your done through and through.
Eh, all-nighters are unusual for me. Though I am a procrastinator as well (I too often work better under pressure), that was the first time I had to pull one, much less multiple, all-nighters since starting college. I'm usually more on the ball than that. Mind you, I was also taking 7 classes... versus the usual 4 or 5.. I had more work to do than a lot of students. *shrug*

I've been on a huge Kill Paradise kick since I discovered them a couple of weeks ago.

I absolutely love "Fall from a Star" and "All For You" by 'em.

Also, "Party In Your Bedroom" by Cash Cash

Hopefully things will pick up for you. I can totally relate to the general apathetic towards life feeling. It sucks, but you gotta take the lows with the highs.

Last edited:

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
I guess that works. But I'm still nervous. This would be so much easier if we had jsut left school on better terms. Although, I keep thinking about him less and less. I'm starting to think that I didn't really like him that much.

Nerves are only to be expected when dealing with someone we fancy. I think the fact that you are thinking of him less and less doesn't mean you don't like him that much anymore, just that you're not seeing him as much (out of mind out of sight - that kind of thing). Keep at it (or him I suppose) and see what happens.

I've been indifferent about life for a while now, just like you. I was just on an amazing two week holiday in Alaska and all I can say afterwards is 'meh - it was alright'. I think the media (tv/movie etc) have portrayed this image that in order to feel 'normal' we have to have this lust for life, when really all we need to be just show up at all :)

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
I wake up this morning - excuse me, afternoon (I'm lazy) and I learn that there was a water main break and the whole city has been advised to boil water. great. Then my mom's boyfreind is all like "I need you to mow the lawn before it rains."

And I'm like, it's not supposed to rain until tomorrow and why should I do it? I do pretty much everything around here and you're always gone.

Oh well, I'm still deeply confused about my feelings for my crush. I mean, it's like I still like him, but it's definitely not the same feeling I had before our fiasco. So... yeah.

I wake up this morning - excuse me, afternoon (I'm lazy) and I learn that there was a water main break and the whole city has been advised to boil water. great. Then my mom's boyfreind is all like "I need you to mow the lawn before it rains."

And I'm like, it's not supposed to rain until tomorrow and why should I do it? I do pretty much everything around here and you're always gone.

Oh well, I'm still deeply confused about my feelings for my crush. I mean, it's like I still like him, but it's definitely not the same feeling I had before our fiasco. So... yeah.

That sucks. I know how having to boil water feels bleh. The boyfriend sounds like a douche.

And on your crush....I say try to move on but keep him in the corner of your eye just in case he talks back to you. Sometimes it's hard not having the person you want I've dealt/dealing with it in high school and it really hurts, but luckily I'm starting to move on from that girl because I'm tired of blaming myself for her lack of receptiveness. I feel like I want her more than she could ever want me which is why I'm trying to move on, but she's always on my mind and the only thing I can do is ride the current and see where it leads with her. I do have her number and depending if we can still become close will depend if I cut off completely.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Kyogre Master V3.0 ~ I feel like I need to come out too, I only have about 1 or 2 more friends to tell now (in person). On the + side, one is for gay rights.
As for finals: Three Down! One left! Only Spanish to go and Im done!

Murder City by Green day
Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru (sp?)
And Everybody's Heart from Dr. Horrible.

Jeepers Creepers. That song is always getting stuck in my head.

I am bored out of my witts. It is Summer break for me and my parents, both of which are High School teachers, have been gone during the day for several days now because they have to go to their classrooms and get things organized. I will be going on a rather long camping trip in about a week, but by then I fear i may die of boredom.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

Jeepers Creepers. That song is always getting stuck in my head.

I am bored out of my witts. It is Summer break for me and my parents, both of which are High School teachers, have been gone during the day for several days now because they have to go to their classrooms and get things organized. I will be going on a rather long camping trip in about a week, but by then I fear i may die of boredom.

My problem is the exact opposite. I'm super bored and my mom and her boyfriend are here like 24/7. oh well, she goes back to work next week and he'll spend a lot of time at his dad's house.

Not to mention, I'm not dating anyone, my friends are all busy with random things so... yeah. Not a good first week off.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman

Speak in Tongues - Placebo

Gosh, I haven't posted in this club in bloody ages!! I'm going to make a more concerted effort I've decided lol! How long it will last, who knows...sigh!

I'm also tres bored at the moment, got Placebo's new album, Battle for the Sun on repeat, and have had so for the past couple of days! Such an awesome album! Argh!
Work for a couple of hours tomorrow morning, and then a BBQ round my hag's house hahaha whoop! Meat, alcohol, good weather and a loyal gal-pal...what more could a 'mo ask for!?

Golden

Hi. I might not be welcome here, but I need help. I have a problem.

I'm like the school man wh*** and I'm a freshman. I've only had 3 girlfriends, but I've hooked up a lot with other girls. But, suddenly everything is changing...

I know this guy who's a sophomore at our rival school and we're good friends. I don't know how or why, but I'm suddenly attracted to him. You see, we were at this huge sleepover party at my other friend's beach house, and we shared a tent. Just the two of us. I went to sleep in my own sleeping bag ... but I woke up in his. With him. Just the two of us, no one else knew. I don't know how I ended up in there with him, but I still had clothes on when I woke up. And now I think I like him, even though we're both not gay or bisexual, or at least that's what I think. I just ... really like him. A lot. He's incredibly nice, thoughtful, athletic, and wow hot. He's not the smartest out there, but he really cares for me. I feel like he's there for me, and I've never really felt this way with any girl before. He just seems so perfect ... yet I know it will never work out. We're both christians, we're not gay or bisexual, we both have been with many girls. And I still don't know. He's just so damn perfect for me...

I'm really confused.

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
Hi. I might not be welcome here, but I need help. I have a problem.

I'm like the school man wh*** and I'm a freshman. I've only had 3 girlfriends, but I've hooked up a lot with other girls. But, suddenly everything is changing...

I know this guy who's a sophomore at our rival school and we're good friends. I don't know how or why, but I'm suddenly attracted to him. You see, we were at this huge sleepover party at my other friend's beach house, and we shared a tent. Just the two of us. I went to sleep in my own sleeping bag ... but I woke up in his. With him. Just the two of us, no one else knew. I don't know how I ended up in there with him, but I still had clothes on when I woke up. And now I think I like him, even though we're both not gay or bisexual, or at least that's what I think. I just ... really like him. A lot. He's incredibly nice, thoughtful, athletic, and wow hot. He's not the smartest out there, but he really cares for me. I feel like he's there for me, and I've never really felt this way with any girl before. He just seems so perfect ... yet I know it will never work out. We're both christians, we're not gay or bisexual, we both have been with many girls. And I still don't know. He's just so damn perfect for me...

I'm really confused.

Oh, I saw your post in the Boyfriends/Girlfriends whatever thread, I was going to reply over there, but here will do. =D

I was baptised a catholic, I was never really religious, but I was always told by my peers and some family friends that homosexuality is immoral and against nature, I never truly believed what they said, but for most of my life I didn't like gays at all.

I came out to myself before I became an atheist, I knew that religion shouldn't play that big a role when it comes to your sexual orientation, in fact, it shouldn't play a role at all.

What am I trying to say? You should disregard your beliefs when it comes to your feelings, your Christianity should have nothing to do with who you have feelings for.

Liking this guy doesn't mean your gay or bisexual, it could just be normal curiosity. But, you can't pass up the chance that it could be that little bit more.

I don't know, I don't normally give advice, since I'm horrible at it.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Golden, what did this guy say/how did he react when he woke up and found you were both in the same sleeping bag? Because his reaction might tell you a lot about how he's feeling too.

I agree with Imaginary Friend, on the religion issue. You should never feel guilty for the way you feel. But let's not jump the gun here...it's perfectly normal to develop crushes on friends, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are in love with them - this could all fade away in a couple of weeks or months, and you'll wonder why you ever felt that way about him. But on the flip side, this could be your true self emerging...it's difficult to say.

I suppose my advice to you would be this: Relax. Don't worry about it, don't make it into a big deal. Just maybe be aware of how he acts around you, and be aware of your feelings. This could turn into something really great, or it could not! Either way, something has changed within you, and you shouldn't try to deny those feelings or quell them. If you can't talk to anyone else about how you feel, talk to us! There's nothing worse than stewing by yourself!

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Golden- Hey I saw that same story in the other thread, anyways I am not really sure what to say, didn't someone over in the other thread suggest maybe you sleepwalk?

And hey guys, how is everyone? Btw does anyone know of someone who could do a good banner of a CynthiaxFlannery pairing? Another member wanted to create a banner like that and I thought I asked here

Golden

Thank you Imaginary Friend and RayRay for hearing me out. I don't have anyone else to talk to for advice on this.

Imaginary Friend: But my family is like super Christian. We go to mass at least once a week, sometimes even twice. We volunteer to bring the gifts up, we lecture, and a lot of other things. I'm a full member of the Church because I was recently confirmed, and I do agree with a lot of the beliefs. If I ever became bisexual, I would be scared to come out and tell people. My family wouldn't help me, nor would my friends. I would lose my popularity at school, everyone's respect, and probably people would hurt me just because of it. I don't want to be gay or bisexual at all. I don't like all guys, I'm just curious about this one.

RayRay: Well he woke me up. And said "Good morning, gorgeous". I jumped out of the bed and started freaking out, apologizing, making him swear not to tell anyone. He just laughed and told me that I'm really cute. I just stood there stunned. He then came over and hugged me and looked like he was about to kiss me. I pushed him away, made sure he wouldn't tell anyone, grabbed my stuff, and walked back to my beach house down the beach. He just smiled the whole time. It was about 5AM. And thank you; I need someone to listen.

Willow's Tara: I've sleepwalked before and I probably sleepwalked then, but I don't know. I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.