• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five pages to go people

I had a freaky *** dream, well a few dreams, last night, a couple of which I remember. I was back in the states in a school that was a merge of some recent past high schools and a Colosseum o_O but there I found yet a new crush 8D and those few glimpses of him marde the 15 hours of sleep I got all worth it =3

Dragon Master Fiona My condolences. It seems you're coping with it better than most would, seeing as how you've the strength to post about it. I would try and find solace, secluding myself from my surroundings for a long time.

Last edited:

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
this place ended up far away from original topic :/

Last edited:

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
@Flurried Rains - Thats late to you? I threw of my sleeping schedule. Really badly. I cant fall asleep till 4 in the morning.

@the jman - Define original topic...as long as I've seen this club ( a while before I joined) it always seems to drift.

Speaking of weird dreams, I had a weird one. I was back in school in this teachers only meeting. My principal (a really creepy muscled-out guy, who resembles a wrestler) was telling me to go out the back door to let them out, because the front door was locked. When I got outside, my crush was standing there with a knife. He attempted to kill me, then started to slow dance with me. After that, I ran into the school, let the teachers out, and got trampled by seniors who came out of nowhere.

Sadly, this wasn't as weird as another one, where Drake Bell and I were being chased by a murderous Danny DeVito.
New topic: What was your weirdest dream?

What was your weirdest dream? It was one of those that when you wake up you realize you woke up in the dream, so you've still got to wake up in reality, and when you try to manipulate the dream itself you are unable to, and you can't wake up V_V

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
What was your weirdest dream?

Oh jeez, I've had a plethora of weird dreams, they seem to be the only ones I remember well enough to recall them now.

The one I can distinctively remember happened like, 7 years ago, when I was a wee lad. I was walking in my old primary school, I must have been about 10 or 11, and I was walking through the hallways, no one else was around, so I dunno what the hell I was doing there. And then I walk past the art rooms, which were always cold and dark, but this time it had a blue aura to it, so I look in, and there's a god damn bed right in the middle with some naked girl on it, looking at me suggestively. I think I ran out, I can't exactly remember what happened after it.

My weirdest though is probably when I was on this, like, planet to myself. It was all green and luscious and it looked so un-Australian. So, I look around, nothing as far as the eye can see apart from trees and the sky, and I take one step and all of a sudden all these monsters come out of nowhere, and the sky turns red and it's a typical Apocalyptic scene. But what do these monsters do? Well they don't attack me, they just singing and dancing to Architecture in Helsinki which just happened to randomly play out of nowhere.

What's the first thing I do when I wake up? I go for the nearest dream dictionary to try and work that shit out. But I was unsuccessful, go figure.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
What's the first thing I do when I wake up? I go for the nearest dream dictionary to try and work that shit out. But I was unsuccessful, go figure.

I love trying to figure out what my dreams mean when they are so vivid and keep me thinking haha.

Whats your weirdest dream?

Hm, I'm always terrible at rembering my dream, the weirdst one I can rember was when I was in like 3rd grade ( well 3 weeks til I was in 3rd ) , I was walking out to the playground, were these girls passed threw the wall, and I was upset that school started, then I told my self wait no it hasn't and I woke up.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
hmmm, how do you guys remember what you dream? like seriously if there's any secrets i wanna know!

Whats your weirdest dream?

i can hardly ever remember my dreams but there was this one dream that stuck in my head (probably only because i was woken up in the middle of it). anyway, i was pretty dang young, maybe 9 or 10:

i was being chased my Micky Mouse, around my house. he had a knife in his hands, and was all black and white (the modern version of him though) with red blood on his hands. im not traumatized or scared of Micky Mouse btw, just knives lol.

Briankelly130

What was your weirdest dream?

Well it's a bit PG-13 but the most recent dream i had that was weird involved the Devil coming out of a book and raping people but when it came to me i ended up doing it to him, it somehow involved harry potter and Kyle from south park

Hillhaus

Weirdest dream;

Umm, I've had quite a few. The most recent involved a serial killer that was decapitating everyone, and police were leaving the severed heads everywhere as evidence (not that that makes any sense...but it did in the dream).
So pretty much everywhere you walked there was severed heads :|
I worked in an office building with my friend Courtney, and one day we were in the car park about to go home when the killer turned up, we went to run but he pulled out a gun and shot Courtney in the head.

Hahaha, yeah. Bit weird.

Zora

perpetually tired
Well, unfortanly my mother passed away at 3:00 am this morning. So, its been a rough 4th of July for me. Also, my grandparents aren't being very helpful. I can understand how they feel because no parent wants their child go before them. But give me a break. My dad and I know what we're doing to a point and if we need anyone's help we'll call. But that is the only other negvite thing that is going on besides my mom leaving us.

I'm sorry to hear that :( *hugs* If there is anything I might be able to do, don't hesitate to ask.

Anyways... yesterday I had my birthday party (albeit my birthday is tomorrow). I had a lot of fun, and got enough gamestop gift-cards to buy a DSi ^_^. But my straight friend, the one I talked about a few pages ago, gave me two hugs and it was really nice. I like when he gives me hugs, as it's the most I get to flirt with a guy because of location.

Anyways, today during chem class (or rather after the test and before the lab), I heard two female classmates talking about boys and mentioned one obnoxious guy who came out, and that spiraled into a conversation about gay guys they know (they "know a lot," or so they said). Now am I wondering if I might want to approach them and ask if they could introduce me to anyone (not the obnoxious one though, obviously :rolleyes: ). What do you guys think?

Hillhaus

Anyways, today during chem class (or rather after the test and before the lab), I heard two female classmates talking about boys and mentioned one obnoxious guy who came out, and that spiraled into a conversation about gay guys they know (they "know a lot," or so they said). Now am I wondering if I might want to approach them and ask if they could introduce me to anyone (not the obnoxious one though, obviously :rolleyes: ). What do you guys think?

Hey, if you can work up the courage, that sounds like a pretty good idea, to me.
That's similar to how I met my first boyfriend.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
I'm sorry to hear that :( *hugs* If there is anything I might be able to do, don't hesitate to ask.

Anyways... yesterday I had my birthday party (albeit my birthday is tomorrow). I had a lot of fun, and got enough gamestop gift-cards to buy a DSi ^_^. But my straight friend, the one I talked about a few pages ago, gave me two hugs and it was really nice. I like when he gives me hugs, as it's the most I get to flirt with a guy because of location.

i think that its a great idea to meet a guy. besides that how most straight guys and girls find partners too, nothing to hesitate about XD.

congrats on your birthday!

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
hmmm, how do you guys remember what you dream? like seriously if there's any secrets i wanna know!

I think I read somewhere that the best way (and only way I think) to remember a dream is to wake up while in the dream, or shortly after, I'm not too sure on that though. But here is a site if you want to read up about it.

I agree with what everyone else said, if there is a good chance to meet someone, then you should take up the opportunity. At the least you might make some new friends.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
TMS- To what? the 1k page isn't for another 45 pages. About the topic I don't think that's ever happened to me, but I have woken up with my eyes closed and if I don't want that dream to end I picture it how it would end. Like two days ago I had a dream and the next day I decided to write it in my story, I believed I got that dream because it was helping my muse for the story, considering some of the characters were in the dream.

jman- Now we can talk about other things but this club has always been about Gay/Lesbian (And other sexualities too), I think some people might have forgotten the cause of the club which is written on the first page, it's was created so gays/lesbians and other sexualities could come and talk here without fear of being insulted or flamed, so they could share experiences and such.

Takaru- True but I never figure them out either, I had a weird dream today involing Pokemon Cards being Ancient scrolls that this big monster was looking for and killing people, I had those cards and he came to me in this store I worked at (I don't work at any store thought) and before it was gonna get me, the owner and other employee it saw my cards on a table and was like "The Ancient Scrolls" and the cards were floating, some were cards I didn't even have or don't even exist I think. Then the creature left and I woke up.

ES- No secret, sometime I don't remeber the details of the dream but other times I do. Like today I only remeber since I woke up almost only an hour ago/ And the dream I mentioned before was like an hour or two after I woke up and started writing it.

Zora- Maybe you should, but are you sure they are okay with it? Just be careful when you do alright

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
@Zora - Good luck! I'd take the opportunity if I could.

@EpicSeraph - Some people remember naturally, but I once read this thing that said if you wake in the middle or at the very end of a dream, your more likely to remember it.

What I really wanna do is learn to lucid dream. I'm pretty sure I actually first read about it on this club a LONG time ago (I kinda read this club a lot...I couldn't post. Cause when I got my account, I forgot and deleted the activation e-mail ^^;.)

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
I think I read somewhere that the best way (and only way I think) to remember a dream is to wake up while in the dream, or shortly after, I'm not too sure on that though. But here is a site if you want to read up about it.

hey thanks for this. i'll try some of the tips tonight XP, just dont expect results cause i honestly cannot remember any of my dreams. i mean i know that i do dream, its just a biological reaction that brains complete to store or delete data that are collected during the day.

@Willows Tara. 45 pages? damn i thought it was only 5 like the other guys said, but nope you are right. its going to take a while to reach 1k then but i dont think that that's causing the lag. its just always happens to me (probably the horrible broadband available in NZ). i dont even remember tit bits in the morning either btw. at least i can compensate with an over active imagination XP.

ugh... i hate holidays! they are just soo boring. its like 3:30pm and ive almost finished making dinner. lamb kebabs in a traditional south african curry like sauce and vege kebabs, ill just have to make sure that they'll still be warm when my parents get home. man what else is there to do? im tired of going out to cafes for a coffee and my friends are bugging me >.>

ive clocked all my ds games, and read all my books that i own.

uni is two weeks away, and my work isnt that busy so i dont need to go in for like 3 weekdays.

so i'll add another topic:

what are you doing to keep yourself busy?

maybe i can copy you, got any good films to recommend? (yeah transformers was alright, the first one i liked more, the second one reminded me of the show so much that i think they tried too much to make it faithful).

Hillhaus

maybe i can copy you, got any good films to recommend? (yeah transformers was alright, the first one i liked more, the second one reminded me of the show so much that i think they tried too much to make it faithful).

I really want to see Coco, but my friend convinced me to see Year One with them and it was HORRIBLE.
So, you should see Coco avant Chanel and then tell me whether it's worth seeing or not :D

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Zora, I would be having sex with those girls if they introduced me to gay guys. But like WT said, make sure they really are okay with gay guys before saying: "I'm gay. Can you hook me up?"

what are you doing to keep yourself busy?

I have an idea for an RPG type game, and I've been doing some art for it since I've been pretty lazy lately, but my mouth is finally starting to feel better. I just finished the art for the main character and I realized he looks a lot like the hero from Ruby/Saphire/Emerald, at least the hair.

My best freind wants to be a game designer, at least he once said, so I'll probab;y end up telling him about it and I've been looking at DS Homebrew software to make games but I just gotta develop the story and other aspects further. I want it to be like an adventure RPG, kinda like Pokemon, but you have to save a princess, like Super Mario Bros., and you have battles, like in Final fantasy, but you also have mini-games and other side-quests that aren't completely useless. i haven't had an idea, though, like this since I was like 10.

Zora

perpetually tired
Zora, I would be having sex with those girls if they introduced me to gay guys. But like WT said, make sure they really are okay with gay guys before saying: "I'm gay. Can you hook me up?"

While eavesdropping they said they "they love gay guys" (love as in like), I wouldn't worry about them being homophobic if they said something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.