• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
Same trick worked with Bleach!

Oh god. If anime dvds are expensive where you buy them from like where I buy them from, I imagine it'd cost quite a bit to get lots of bleach XD
(Because I've been told there's supposedly over 150 episodes)
Where I buy them from they're 30$ Aus each (And I have to buy all mine myself, so it's quite expensive) Can't wait till next year when I'm old enough to get a job :D So far I've got about 600$ saved up anyway from past events, so until then I'm doing pretty damn good in my opinion

And I'd never watch anime with MY dad, because he classifies it all as "Japanese s**t" (Which I find to be a bit racist since it's just damn tv shows) and I watch most of it in japanese with subtitles anyway, which annoys my family XD

Last edited:

Hillhaus

Oh god. If anime dvds are expensive where you buy them from like where I buy them from, I imagine it'd cost quite a bit to get lots of bleach XD
(Because I've been told there's supposedly over 150 episodes)

We bought however many were out at the time, I think at that point it may have only been up to about volume 9 or 10, and I already owned 3.

He's a big DVD head, though, so he didn't mind :p

Not normally the kind of thing he'd watch, but he came home one day from work and I was watching it and he got hooked.
He refuses to watch with subtitles, though. My mum's boyfriend will always makes passing remarks while I'm watching subtitled anime, like imitating their voices in a racist way, so I simply pause it and evil him until he leaves.

Last edited:

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Facebook chat probably wouldn't be the wisest way to do it, but glad you're thinking about it though haha. I'm sure you'll do fine though :)

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
We bought however many were out at the time, I think at that point it may have only been up to about volume 9 or 10, and I already owned 3.

He's a big DVD head, though, so he didn't mind :p

Not normally the kind of thing he'd watch, but he came home one day from work and I was watching it and he got hooked.
He refuses to watch with subtitles, though. My mum's boyfriend will always makes passing remarks while I'm watching subtitled anime, like imitating their voices in a racist way, so I simply pause it and evil him until he leaves.

Ugh my sister does that. Also, may I ask what eviling him means? lol.
She says "But japanese people all sound the same!"...then I showed her Misas voice in Japanese....It was soooo high pitched :p

I'm just thankful I take super caution around my things (and other peoples of course) So my dvds will last ages and I'll get my moneys worth out of them. (.....moneys??? monies???)

Hillhaus

Ugh my sister does that. Also, may I ask what eviling him means? lol.

Basically just glaring at him, hahaha, Little Britain reference.

I'm just thankful I take super caution around my things (and other peoples of course) So my dvds will last ages and I'll get my moneys worth out of them. (.....moneys??? monies???)

Me too. I'm a little bit OCD with my DVD's (especially when I've had to import them and have consequently paid extra) and Wii games. Everything is always neat and MUST go in the correct case.
There are also stores I try to avoid when buying anime (GameTraders...ugh) because their price stickers leave annoying white marks or sticky crap that's too hard to clean off.
It's weird, haha, but I like to keep my things nice.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
what are you doing to keep yourself busy?
...Basically watching Death Note over....and over...Then watching Dragonball and Dragonball Z over and over....Playing games...Post here. Repeat.

Hillhaus - I am jealous. Very jealous. How much did they all cost, cause the only time I've seen them is in a giant box that was like $130-$150...

Haha, funny story about my dad and Death Note.
My dad hates Japanese films. So he dreaded taking me to the last of the 2 night showings of the movie. And, having my luck, all tickets were sold out. So we saw another movie, and at this movie, there was a little preview thing for Death Note, as if to slap us in the face. So my dad looked at it and said "Holy S*** that looks amazing!!"

And practically every wed. me and him go to the movies. Only time we really ever talk that much. That and concerts.

Last edited:

Hillhaus

Hillhaus - I am jealous. Very jealous. How much did they all cost, cause the only time I've seen them is in a giant box that was like $130-$150...

They're about $30 a volume here (Australia), give or take, depending on the store. Big ol' rip-off. Makes it hard with a series like Bleach when I don't want to fork out that kind of cash for crappy filler episodes, but at the same time if I were to leave those volumes out my collection would be all incomplete and ugly D:

Haha, funny story about my dad and Death Note.
My dad hates Japanese films. So he dreaded taking me to the last of the 2 night showings of the movie. And, having my luck, all tickets were sold out. So we saw another movie, and at this movie, there was a little preview thing for Death Note, as if to slap us in the face. So my dad looked at it and said "Holy S*** that looks amazing!!"

They aaaall make fun of it until they actually WATCH it.

New topic also?
Looking forward to any concerts?
Green Day. Which is ironically on my birthday and at Madison Square Garden.

Britney Spears :D
Not until November 25th, though. Still, over the moon about it. Got the best tickets you can buy, my friend Nat and I have started planning our costumes. Hahaha. We figure it may be the first and last time she ever comes here, so we're going all out.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Oh wow! I went and saw her in March here! I wanted to see her when she came back in September, but I am holding out for Kelly Clarkson :) Let me tell you though, it was one of the most amazing concerts I have ever been to. I couldn't even imagine how awesome it is going to be when she gets there. I mean with all the added costumes and performances, you are one lucky dog! :D

Hillhaus

Oh wow! I went and saw her in March here! I wanted to see her when she came back in September, but I am holding out for Kelly Clarkson :) Let me tell you though, it was one of the most amazing concerts I have ever been to. I couldn't even imagine how awesome it is going to be when she gets there. I mean with all the added costumes and performances, you are one lucky dog! :D

I don't even think it's properly sunk in yet that I'll actually be seeing in her.
I'm afraid I'll just weep throughout the entire concert, hahahaha.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
One of the guys I met actually weeped. I mean I nearly did too, but it was more like "Omg... she exists in all her amazingness"

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
Hey...I'd like to join:)

I'm gay....though I'm not out yet & I'm kinda..scared

Welcome! I know exactly how you feel. So you've come to the right place if you ever need advice or anything else. =]

Also, with all this talk about concerts and other oddities, I've been thinking about going to the Meredith Music Festival this year, mainly because Animal Collective are supposed to be playing, and they're the musical equivalent of the best orgasm that could exist. Is it better to go with someone else, like, bring a tag-along? Because I find the idea of going by myself rather troublesome and boring.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Hey welcome Aerial!!! I get the whole being scared... I still get scared. :S

And @Imaginary: Take someone! I guarantee you will have a bigger "musical" orgasm if you take a friend! You'll be all into the music instead of worried about "do I look odd being here by myself?!!?" Trust me, take a tag a long and go have yourself a merry ole orgasm of musicness :)

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
And @Imaginary: Take someone! I guarantee you will have a bigger "musical" orgasm if you take a friend! You'll be all into the music instead of worried about "do I look odd being here by myself?!!?" Trust me, take a tag a long and go have yourself a merry ole orgasm of musicness :)

Haha, yeah. It's one of those 3 day events, where you have to camp out and such, which I normally wouldn't do, SO I MUST FIND A FRIEND. Now the problem is finding someone who actually likes the bands I do, which will be difficult since most of my friends don't like what I like.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Do what I would do, just get cheap tickets, offer it up and make it sound like some glorious camping trip... I mean if you're taking a friend, they'll have a blast no matter what. Music is music!!!

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
Hey...I'd like to join:)

I'm gay....though I'm not out yet & I'm kinda..scared

heya, welcome to the show XD

no need to worry or fret, your not the only one feeling scared about it.

so anyway, sorry i bailed guys. i mean it in two ways haha. i ran outa mid conversation (how rude, i know!). my talk with my guy friend was on, like an hour earlier than i bargained for but oh well.

so we talked, he went on about what he got up to with his date. more like fvck buddy really!

and erm, i told him that i lost my virginity three years ago and have secretly been dating and having one night stands since then. he looked at me and was like 'what the hell!?' but its all true. and no i am not a wh@re. haha. i told him that i was after a relationship and going at it was meant to seal the deal ya know? i didn't go all out most of the times for the first date but i blame myself. the guys i met up with were just sex crazed maniacs. so what should i have expected anyway?

so anyway i want something more stable than that. im bored of sex now anyway (yes, that's possible. just look at your parents >.>). and i also told him that none of the girls at school caught my eye so thats why i never went after them which is also true. i just didn't tell him that i was sleeping with guys! which was what i was meant to do.

someone else we knew ran into us before i could get to that and i didn't want the gossip mouths to find out. not just yet. were scheduling for another chat tomorrow and i'll try to tell him then. we wont be alone, there's going to be a third wheel but the guy did that whole peer sexuality support program thing at our school so its probably a good thing. i mean were all uni students now but he'll still be supportive, its in his nature.

and thats a wrap. hope you can also find this comforting areal ace. XP

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Welcome AerialAce^_^, you have any questions, concerns, problems, or just wanna talk, don't hesitate to talk/PM/VM anyone of us. We're all here to help and talk.

I doubt many of the artists/bands I like would necessarily give me a musical "orgasm," but I certainly do enjoy listening to them. Seeing the Barenaked Ladies in concert was probably the closest (especially in 4th row) I've had to that awesomeness. I really want to go see Leonard Cohen live (for those of you who don't know, Leonard Cohen is a really famous Canadian poet/artist with a deep voice that, while he can't really keep a tune all that well, his lyrics are just fantastic, he's like the anti-Bard if such as thing could be described).

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
Do what I would do, just get cheap tickets, offer it up and make it sound like some glorious camping trip... I mean if you're taking a friend, they'll have a blast no matter what. Music is music!!!

I should try that, but my friends seem to have this running trend of backing out of plans at the last minute, so I'm going to have to play the guilt card "oh, but if you don't go that means I can't go, and this is my first concert, you wouldn't want to ruin the experience?", of course, I'd make it more sappy. =D

heya, welcome to the show XD

no need to worry or fret, your not the only one feeling scared about it.

so anyway, sorry i bailed guys. i mean it in two ways haha. i ran outa mid conversation (how rude, i know!). my talk with my guy friend was on, like an hour earlier than i bargained for but oh well.

so we talked, he went on about what he got up to with his date. more like fvck buddy really!

and erm, i told him that i lost my virginity three years ago and have secretly been dating and having one night stands since then. he looked at me and was like 'what the hell!?' but its all true. and no i am not a wh@re. haha. i told him that i was after a relationship and going at it was meant to seal the deal ya know? i didn't go all out most of the times for the first date but i blame myself. the guys i met up with were just sex crazed maniacs. so what should i have expected anyway?

so anyway i want something more stable than that. im bored of sex now anyway (yes, that's possible. just look at your parents >.>). and i also told him that none of the girls at school caught my eye so thats why i never went after them which is also true. i just didn't tell him that i was sleeping with guys! which was what i was meant to do.

someone else we knew ran into us before i could get to that and i didn't want the gossip mouths to find out. not just yet. were scheduling for another chat tomorrow and i'll try to tell him then. we wont be alone, there's going to be a third wheel but the guy did that whole peer sexuality support program thing at our school so its probably a good thing. i mean were all uni students now but he'll still be supportive, its in his nature.

and thats a wrap. hope you can also find this comforting areal ace. XP

Hopefully it goes better for you tomorrow! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.