• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Hope you have fun at your new university the_w0lf! University life is different (and better, imo) than high school life, so I think you'll have a blast!

Nothing new here. Except that I got sunburned today. Back and shoulders and legs are sore. At least the scar tissues and pimples on my back are gone now XD

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
My corner of the world experienced more of a change. A great change. :)

Hung out with friends and went to the arcade with them.

After we started heading back home. We went to the park and I jogged around a nearby resivoir(speeling sucks) with one of them. Thought I was gonna collapse because I had a stitch in my side. Always happens to me... XD

Yeah, came to a realization, but I'm not sure iof its entriely true yet. :p

Got some new shirts and shoes as well. :)

Oh my god, yesterday my family arrived, and with them a PS3!!! I'm so happy right now n__n

I don't think I've ever been more happy to see my sister, and I HATE my sister =P but I love my PS3 =P. Anyway, yesterday we got to hang out at the beach, have a little drink, and just chillax for a bit. Plus under the water I did my dirty thing with a friend of mine ;D

My mom even got me a job already o_O, turns out the manager at Wal*Mart went out with her sister back in the day, and he said he'd get me a nice position :). She'll get my Scanner and some other stuff she left back in Durango, but other than that we're finally together as a family should be. I guess it is true, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

All in all I'm doing spectacularly right now, nonetheless, thank you for the words of encouragement the_w0lf.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
^Youre welcome and good luck with the job. I once applied to a Walmart store but I ended up working at the coffee shop instead, oh well.

Today is soo boring. My parents are both working so I'm home alone and there's nothing to do. It took me forever to get my laptop working as usual, which is stupid because it's new and it shouldn't have to always "restart and restore windows"...I despise that black screen!

Going to a friends birthday dinner tonight at Crabby Joe's, it just sucks because I'm leaving at 10 because I have to get up at 4 or something. But yeah, I'll have a fun. . .hour!

Later guys and thanks for wishing me luck on my visit, I'm excited for university life too. Honestly there will be people that a) aren't my best yet annoying friends and b) won't have preconcieved notions of me and I won't have to hide crap from them. Honestly, I need a fresh group of friends, people I didn't spend the last 4-14 years with! (still love my old friends though!)

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
Depressions... I was depressed before I met my gf, but now we broke up and it came back... even worse. I feel lonely now, because the other girl I often speak on MSN is in Switzerland now and I think I'm losing here as well. I feel really lonely lately. I used to like the loneliness, but I've been trying to socialize the last 2 years. The hardcore gaming's starting to get boring as well. But it's all what keeps me busy.

Briankelly130

Hey I just saw a video on YouTube and it makes me wonder

Does anyone like to get interested in certain conspiracies and if so which one(s)

I like to read about a number of them including the 2012 end of the world case, 9/11 is interesting to look at, if aliens are a conspiracy then I like to get interested in them too (especially the stuff on tv about UFO's and stuff), Now it's not like i'm one of those UFO hunter type of guys, It's just i find the information about them funny and worth thinking about

mysteriousfossil

A bigger boat? Yes.
Hey, mysteriousfossil here...
Right now I'm so confused. I'm having a huge identity crisis right now, involving me being gay or straight. I just got back from a three week camp, at the start of which I found I had a crush on a male counselor (I'm a boy, just so you know) and told a few friends of my newly confirmed homosexuality. In a series of events, this counselor had to leave camp, basically he was kicked out, and I was a wreck for two days. When I recovered from the shock and sadness of the event, I found that I had "lost" my feelings for boys and got a girlfriend. To my friends, I wasn't gay or bisexual but straight again, which I agreed with myself. In the past week I went to a day camp in which I lost all feelings for girls and found myself strongly attracted to two male counselors. Deja vu much? I'm so confused, and I know that I seem to be going back and forth but I'm just not sure I know who I am any more.
If anyone can help or just someone to talk to, either post here or you can pm me.
By the way, although I hate labeling people as certain things, right now I identify as gay.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Sexual orientation doesn't have to be a flat out label, so don't panic in that respect. It's interesting how quickly your feelings have shifted back and forth so you can't really rule anything out right now. It's good though, that instead of surpressing those feelings you've come to terms with them, and although confused, you've embraced this sort of crisis rather than deny it.

I will courgely (sp?) invite you to the club (unless you've previously joined on another page and I was too rude to realize :O). This is the perfect place to discuss problem and although I don't have advice, if youre even asking for it, this club is great for just chatting up concerns both public and personal!

Soo I had my campus visit today guys. We were put into smaller groups (omg i left my parents...) and went to different stations all across the campus. I met two nice girls, one going to the school-one not, and I found it so easy to talk to them. Me and this one girl have 2 classes together and I got to thinking; sure im leaving so many old friends when I leave but I damn good at making new ones. :p

So this trip just made me more excited for University and the whole discovering process along with it.

K, if you're still reading I want to share a dreeaammm with you guys. So, I watched one of my shows last night (Paris' Hiltons my new bff 2) and I was routing for the gay guy, Stephen. So then I had a dream about himmm haha! I was at my friends party in the dream and I went to the basement. Stephen had drank too much (wtf hes like 6 years older than me) and started getting sick in the bathroom. My friend took care of him, but then I did. We just talked from what I remember and noone clued in that I was gay and might have had feelings for him. THEN I WOKE UP TO MY ALARM.

So yeah, its my first "gay" themed dream in a while and it was neat, if a little graphic with the throw up, but yeah I thought I'd share. Look this guy up, he's soo cute!

Later guys

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Hey, mysteriousfossil here...
Right now I'm so confused. I'm having a huge identity crisis right now, involving me being gay or straight. I just got back from a three week camp, at the start of which I found I had a crush on a male counselor (I'm a boy, just so you know) and told a few friends of my newly confirmed homosexuality. In a series of events, this counselor had to leave camp, basically he was kicked out, and I was a wreck for two days. When I recovered from the shock and sadness of the event, I found that I had "lost" my feelings for boys and got a girlfriend. To my friends, I wasn't gay or bisexual but straight again, which I agreed with myself. In the past week I went to a day camp in which I lost all feelings for girls and found myself strongly attracted to two male counselors. Deja vu much? I'm so confused, and I know that I seem to be going back and forth but I'm just not sure I know who I am any more.
If anyone can help or just someone to talk to, either post here or you can pm me.
By the way, although I hate labeling people as certain things, right now I identify as gay.

Welcome, feel free to talk to anyone of us here. We're all here to help and talk to each other :)

mysteriousfossil

A bigger boat? Yes.
Thanks everyone, I feel like I have someone to talk to who will actually listen. The thing is, most of my friends are homophobic jerks, although they are pretty cool otherwise. Due to this, I can't tell any of them about me being gay. I have told some of my closest and most caring, listening, and trusting friends. Again, thank you to everyone.

EDIT: the_w0lf, I cordially (correct spelling, I think) accept your cordial invitation. That's a lot of cordiality. :p

Last edited:

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
@the w0lf, if you love girafarig i'm going to marry you. No arguments. Clearly mariage should be based purely on favourite pokemon.

Hey can i join? i'm 15 and gay and from England. I want to join just to show my support for my fellow gays and lesbians. I'm mainly from the CRMT section of the forums, so if someone form there looks here i'll probably never hear the end of it, obviously it doesn't particularly bother me though, if it did i wouldn't post here XD.

@mysterious fossil, maybe you're bisexual? or just really like boys in camp outfits ;P

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
If only life would be that simple, marrying based on fav pokemon. That's weird especially since finding your soul mate amongst as sea of charizard lovers would prove to be just as hard, Charizard fans are hot headed! Its been a long day, glad you're joining.

The avatar is actually symbolic for frustrations I had with the pokemon. I like him but I was spelling it Girafaring** and when I did one of those online 'name all the pokemon', I got him but couldn't spell him properly

Haha MysteriousFossil, I guess I was way off with the spelling, some words I speak more than write!

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
Thanks everyone, I feel like I have someone to talk to who will actually listen. The thing is, most of my friends are homophobic jerks, although they are pretty cool otherwise. Due to this, I can't tell any of them about me being gay. I have told some of my closest and most caring, listening, and trusting friends. Again, thank you to everyone.

EDIT: the_w0lf, I cordially (correct spelling, I think) accept your cordial invitation. That's a lot of cordiality. :p

Honestly, if they can't get over the fact that you're gay in order to stay friends with you, screw 'em. I don't know about most people, but I was definitely born with my sexuality, and if my friends couldn't get over something that I can't even control I wouldn't hang out with them anymore. That's like not hanging out with someone 'cause he's black or something. Also, like someone else said, you don't need to put a label on your sexuality just yet, although I'd lean towards bisexuality, even if you switch on and off.

Hey can i join? i'm 15 and gay and from England. I want to join just to show my support for my fellow gays and lesbians. I'm mainly from the CRMT section of the forums, so if someone form there looks here i'll probably never hear the end of it, obviously it doesn't particularly bother me though, if it did i wouldn't post here XD.

Welcome to el club-oh Gren Draco! Woot for a new member. :D

If only life would be that simple, marrying based on fav pokemon. That's weird especially since finding your soul mate amongst as sea of charizard lovers would prove to be just as hard, Charizard fans are hot headed! Its been a long day, glad you're joining.

Uhrr. If marriage was based off of favorite Pokemon I'd be screwed. I can't decided. I have about fifteen choices for the top favorite spot? If I had to choose one it MIGHT be Delibird, but no one likes Delibird. :[

Off-topic: I've recently watched a bunch of Boxxy's shit on YouTube lately, even though most of it's gone or something. I think she got hacked because people find her annoying. But I just think it's hilarious to watch her, because she seems like she's on drugs. Plus she ain't that bad looking...

<_<

>_>

Oh, and update on mi problemo (I'm in a spanish mood today. :D). SO yesterday I saw Andy (the kid I like), and I had planned on telling him that I liked him since I was tired of dealing with it and just needed him to tell me that I have no chance so I can get over it. I had already told him that I needed to tell him something in person because our generation is going to be socially retarded due to the excessive amounts of texting, IMing, blah blah blah. So yeah, yesterday he asked me what I needed to tell him when everyone was getting drinks and I said that I didn't have enough time to tell him at the moment, plus there were people in the next room over and I'd freak out if they heard me. Also it just felt wrong telling him in my friends basement, I don't know why. SO ANYWAY I said I would tell him later but then his mom randomly shows up four hours before he is supposed to leave because they have to go to dinner or something so I didn't get to tell him. Now being the texting-obsessive teenager that I am I text him and start talking to him about how he left so early and he said that I still had to tell him what I needed to tell him and I said that I would tell him in person. Of course, he complained and asked me to tell him now and I just said I'll tell you that it's about the person I like and that I would just tell him through text message but I needed to experience the "you have no chance" in person so I could get over it. Oh my God this is turning into a ramble of run ons. Anyway, he said that he thinks he knows who it is so I asked who he thinks it is. Then he refuses to tell me because of course he thinks it's him and he doesn't want to be wrong but eventually he tells me and says that if it's true that he is sorry. So I said that I would just tell you who it is in person since I didn't say yes or no to any of his guesses (except when he guess his girlfriend lol). /ramble.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
You're allowed to ramble, I have so free time this weekend I was begining to think I was the only member of this club!

Hopefully you get the chance to tell him soon, that would be so annoying. I have stories to tell at work and we're always interrupted by *gasp* costumers! Shame on them. But yours is more serious and good luck telling him.

I myself and internally frustrated. I've been planning my "outting" all summer yet I can never find the right time and/or person to tell. I need I have to get this worked before the summer. Im not just gunna say at the end of it "friends/famm I'm gay and yeah, peace out". It needs to be more formal. But really, aside from not saying it, Im not exactly coming off as a straight male >.>

More therapyyy, ignore it if you must, this place can be like a diary to me, sorryXD

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
If only life would be that simple, marrying based on fav pokemon.

Meh, my ex gf's favorite Pokémon is Jigglypuff, mine is Kyogre. Hmmm, maybe that's why it went wrong. But I don't mind if my next gf likes Pokémon or not. I don't play it that much anymore.
Which makes me think of the next topic!

How much are you still involved with Pokémon?

Years ago I said to myself that I'm always gonna be involved with it, no matter how old I am. But I started to lose interest after 3rd gen. I picked up the online battling again, on Shoddy instead of NetBattle, but quit that last year. I still like going through the games with a team of 6 Pokémon and beat the League, but I don't wanna catch 'em all or do other sidequests. I don't care about EV's, or wifi battles which seems to keep many Pokémon fans busy. I'm also not looking at the spinoff games anymore. Maybe they're fun, I don't know, but there are many other games which are more exciting.
I'm only here on SPP for the club section.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
^Me too, honestly I can't start a day without one. Its quite sad and my friends joke that is an addiction and considering their isn't much caffiene in them anyway, might as well be a mental addiction. Whatever, I like them and they keep me up and lower my stress levels.

EDIT: Guess I'll answer the question, eliminating this 2liner post. I guess Im not that much into the games either. Ever since my wi-fi stopped working the summer of 07 (lol) I guess I didn't care about the online thing. I still play occasional, but I stopped EV training and the ones I have done are nowhere close to 100. I still like reading about the updates with the new games and I am excited for the Johto remakes, whether or not I'll purchase them, is another story. Really, this forum is the most pokemon related thing I really do and even then, I mostly stay clear of the general pokemon threads.

Last edited:

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
How much are you still involved with Pokémon?

I was never really interested in the online capabilities of the games, I still have fun playing through any of the games, so, I guess I'm still rather involved. A couple of my friends play it as well, so it's always fun to play against them and beat them. =D

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, I've had a couple of nights where I tried to sleep for about 2 hours, and still couldn't sleep. I know they say to get up for about 10 or so minutes if you can't sleep and then try later, but that doesn't work.

Music sometimes helps, I've got plenty of drone and jazz-hop to send me to sleep, but even that is starting to lose it's touch. So yeah, is there any tips (that work) that you could share? =]

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Meh, my ex gf's favorite Pokémon is Jigglypuff, mine is Kyogre. Hmmm, maybe that's why it went wrong.

i cried lol'ing at that for quite a while, you should join a kyogre club to find your true love :D then sell it to one of those gossip magazines "kyogre brought us together".

@Flurried Rains: Thanks!! i'll try and be as active as possible, since i have no social life :D

Just tell him. Seriously. i know you think it'll end up either horrible or brilliant, but seriosuly unless you tell him you'll just be living from hope (false or not) and that is never a good thing to hang onto indefinately. I know you want one of those "magic moments" but honestly it's easier to blurt it out, i did with someone i was crushing on, they told me they weren't gay and i cried myself to sleep but you know never mind, you get over it. The longer you drag it out the worse it gets. Besides i'm really close with the guy i was crushing on now, i'd say it's brought us closer together so it's all great :)

@mysterious fossil. Agreed they are gorgeous. if i was to put what i'd want to do with one i'd probably get banned :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.