• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudo Lovely

Dream your heart out
Yeah, come Monday I should be getting over it. Hopefully. I mean, I've only written songs about him, looked at his facebook pictures, start a fan fiction based around him (that reminds me I need to add the second chapter >_>), and thought about him every freaking day of the summer. Yeah. I'll get over it. >_<

Mmm yeah I can totally relate to that. It's not an easy task if you must get over someone. I hope things work out for you, whatever happens, in the end.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
GD- Thanks, I will survive, I had two other dogs who died of oldness years ago, and two birds that died unexpecting, one cockatiel died of oldness and four cockatiels were eaten by a snake.
Ct- Sorry to hear about that, maybe your snake can have more eggs later?

Hmm I am kinda really annoyed at the moment, you know how sometimes you are just sitting and thinking about stuff like relationships and sex, and then you start to wonder if you would ever have either of those because you are 21 and never had a relationship? And of course people from the net and life tell you it will happen but you don't know if that's true, and then two freaking jackasses say you would never have either of them that makes you feel even worse? Well that's what happened, In the World of Warcraft thread in Misc (Here) thread there was some kid who passed up sex for a game and I stated I would never have to do that.
Then that annoying member BUG (For some reason he seems to hate me since he's been a jackass since he first made a post about my reply), and of course Facetious decides to join in and reackons I would be the 40 year old virgin which is actually a fear of mine (That also comes with being a old and bitter man who's never had a girlfriend or sex).

Just made me feel bad and wonder what if it ends up being true, oh by the way those two are banned from this club, not that they would post here but still I can't ban them from the forums but I can aleast ban them from here.

A snake ate your birds? O.O

See, this is why I fear Australia, bunch o' predators*thinks crocodile hunter* and cancerful sun =P

Willow's Tara, Believe me, I know people always say shit like don't worry, it'll happen, and all that, because that's what friends say, a realist would tell you that it all depends on how much time and effort you put looking for that special someone, how good-looking you are, and how picky you are. Dumbasses have nothing better to do than bother people, they must ejaculate by sitting in front of the conputer talkin shit.

Dude, don't stress about it, about the sex thing I mean, people here I would have never expected to have ever contact with a woman are freakin married now o_O
It seems time flies and you'll never reach your goal, but you just gotta hang in there, no matter what shitface decides to mess with you, no matter how many candles are on the cake and the condom in your wallet from back in high school remains sealed, no matter how much stronger your dexterous hand is compared to the other, just stick it out... woa that sounds wrong, just hang in there, cus "sooner or later, it happens to everyone; love comes quickly and you can't stop falling."

Spookz

Lumos
Willow's Tara: I used to feel almost the same way. I never dated through high school. I had one boyfriend in middle school, though I'm not sure that counts now that I think about it.
Point is: I had my fair share of disappointments and heartbreaks, and this past year I thought it was the same thing all over again, and yet I'm finally getting somewhere with the girl I like.

Don't give up, love will find it's way to you in one way or another.

So! Update on my situation: Tonight was the first night I saw my love interest in over a month, and man, I'm glad we were finally able to see each other. Being apart for that amount of time made me question wether or not we were actually going anywhere, but when we first set eyes on each other tonight I knew notiing had changed- it was as if we had only seen each other a few days before hand.
Overall, it was a good night. Zombie movies, irish car bombs, and some good times with friends. And I think, between the cuddles and insisting on walking me home, it's safe to say we're an unofficial item.

I'm so happy right now.
And now I'm going to go pass out before the drinks catch up to me any more.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Yeah that really annoyed me too. I want to get some other type of pet soon, even if I already have two cats, but I'll be sure to look to someone else for advice, since I followed his advice completely and it only ended in my gecko dying. >_>

Get a Bearded Dragon, they are probably the best "pet" lizard there is. And they're easy to look after. If a bearded dragon gets sick then you should never own a pet, it's harder for them to get sick than to stay healthy XD. And yeah some guys near me in the pet shop told this other guy to feed his
leo purely on Superworms. That's basically like feeding them concrete.

Yeah, I want to move to either England (because I hate the U.S. right now and so does everyone else) or New Zealand (because over half of my family lives there) when I am older. England is just a really cool place, although I've only been to England once when my uncle and aunt lived there a long time ago, they've since moved back to New Zealand. It's not really the insult that bothers me though, I couldn't care less about what strangers or people I really don't like think about me. It's just the fact that someone is so cruel to bluntly say something like that without even knowing me as a person. Another time I was at the diner with a bunch of my friends from drama club after a show, and pretty much the whole cast was there. I had a LOT of blue and black make up on my face so that I basically had a mask on, and my hair was spiked up while I was hanging upside down so it would stay up (because it's rather long). The make up obviously didn't come completely off before I went to the diner so I looked like I had black eye liner on and black smudged stuff all over my face. My hair was a complete mess and I looked a bit emo. Some kid sitting in the booth next to me goes "who the hell are you ***got? Wash that **** off your face and get a hair cut." I WAS JUST IN A FREAKING SHOW THAT YOU WATCHED (he was friends with some of the kids in the drama club)! CAN'T YOU THINK!? is all I wanted to say to him. Wow, that was a rather long paragraph.

England's crap when you live here, we have a realy problem with knife crime at the moment and and chavs have infested everywhere. (Google chav if you don't now what i mean). I wanna move to Canada or Australia when i'm older, though i really hate the sun so probably Canada. And that actually made me laugh, the idiocy of the guy is just lolful XD. You should've shouted back to them, it's what i do, and it's damn fun when they don't know what to say back XD.

Yeah, come Monday I should be getting over it. Hopefully. I mean, I've only written songs about him, looked at his facebook pictures, start a fan fiction based around him (that reminds me I need to add the second chapter >_>), and thought about him every freaking day of the summer. Yeah. I'll get over it. >_<

Holy Crap you write songs about people too? I bloody love you, i thought i was the only one who did that. I hate writing personal songs though, it makes me realise how sad i am "/.

They were from an Albino California Gopher Snake. The humidity was troublesome at first, but we thought we had fixed it after day 3. These snakes can breed year round, so we can try getting more eggs immediately, but the mother is pretty small and it took a lot out of her. Together the eggs weighed more than half as much as she did after laying them, meaning ine third of her body weight went into those eggs. The species is native to the area where I live, so I find it surprising that the eggs had so much trouble with the environment.

I'm guessing you live in California? Well don't try to breed them straight away, feed her on a larger size mouse/rat than you usually do for a month and leave the UV lights on for an our or two longer. This should get her back to full health quickly and make her fat enough to support another clutch of eggs.

GD- Thanks, I will survive, I had two other dogs who died of oldness years ago, and two birds that died unexpecting, one cockatiel died of oldness and four cockatiels were eaten by a snake.

Can you call me Gren in future please? It's just that when you say GD i don't think you're talking to me, it's confusing XD. I've only had a Dog and a bearded dragon die on me, the Dog had a spinal tumour and my bearded from old age. I have three cockatiels, i can hear them shreiking their heads off now, i don't want them to ever stop :(. Your birds where eaten by a snake? How did it get in the cage? :eek:

Hmm I am kinda really annoyed at the moment, you know how sometimes you are just sitting and thinking about stuff like relationships and sex, and then you start to wonder if you would ever have either of those because you are 21 and never had a relationship? And of course people from the net and life tell you it will happen but you don't know if that's true, and then two freaking jackasses say you would never have either of them that makes you feel even worse? Well that's what happened, In the World of Warcraft thread in Misc (Here) thread there was some kid who passed up sex for a game and I stated I would never have to do that.
Then that annoying member BUG (For some reason he seems to hate me since he's been a jackass since he first made a post about my reply), and of course Facetious decides to join in and reackons I would be the 40 year old virgin which is actually a fear of mine (That also comes with being a old and bitter man who's never had a girlfriend or sex).

Just made me feel bad and wonder what if it ends up being true, oh by the way those two are banned from this club, not that they would post here but still I can't ban them from the forums but I can aleast ban them from here.

Well you know what you should do?
PARTY!!!
Seriously, go clubbing it's the best way to find people. Or just go out more. If you really want something to happen you gotta go out and do something about it. We cant help you find a GF, but you can do out there and try your best. If you've tried as hard as you can and you havn't found anyone then you can be terrified of it. My friend's talked to me about her fear of this as well, but she's 15 so it's not quite as daunting to her i don't think.

btw, this club is bloody awesome. You had an awesome idea making it :)

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Thanks guys, you are right really. TMS- That is true, plus it is a bit stupid taking something seriously from two boneheads like Bug and facetious.
Gren- I haven't done much clubbing really because nobody can take me, and everytime I ask they say they are busy even with my family. Although I have tried looking for a GF, back in HS I asked a couple of girls out in Year 10, none said yes of course.
If I lncude my first real love who rejected me softly, the seven or eight girls I asked out during high school, the one that I thought I loved and never spoke to me again, a girl in the 12th, then there's Candice the shopgirl in 07, would have asked Sara out who I met on the bus but never saw again. Then there's 09 where I planned to ask this girl Amy out but I never did, I asked a girl I used to go to school with on facebook out but she never responded. 09 was also when I met Ashleigh the girl from Tarocash, I posted about her before but never got a chance to ask out.

Hm that makes maybe ten girls I did ask out, one girl who I never actually asked out but found out I loved her and stopped talking to me and about three others I never got around to asking and 1 that never responded. 02-04 I didn't ask any girls out because I was in love with someone but late 04 I did. I guess all I can do is hope to ask some more girls out and get a yes, oh tried Online dating but never got a response because those dating sites requre you to pay to make a conversation and Osasis a free one doesn't give you much to chat with.

You know what is ironic is that last night I had welll.. let's say erotic dream, it's hard to explain but it was with a girl I never seen before, and I asked her to sleep with me lik three times (Yeah right, I can barely ask the same girl out twice, no way I would ask three much less once to sleep with me) and she said yeah then well we you know, but then I woke up. Maybe it meant something, oir perhaps like all weird dreams it meant nothing at all. (Execpt that one about Kirsten a few years ago, boy was that a dream that ended up being exactly what it meant).,

Before I finished about those cockatiels, they were downstairs and the cage wasn't built that good, my granddad built it and which apparently is how it got in.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
wow......nice thread......

Anyhow....I personally quite sure I am not a lesbian thanks to the fact that a cute boy always make me melt inside:)

but....I always had a soft spot for gay and lesbian people since my own brother is gay.....I understand what you people are going through when you have no one to tell to about yourselves...

i just wanna say this is a really nice place even in the whole pokemon website....you have a place of yourown:)

so anyway......you can definitely consider me as a supporter =]
and you can always come to 5ilVer if you have any problem or if you just feel lonely

and.....
ROCK ON people.....you only live once.....don't waste it in a close closet!

peace out....I am out of here ;)

WT- If you are afraid of becoming the 40 year old virgin, you need to talk to my uncle. He is a fifty-five year old virgin who never moved out of his parents' house until grandpa died earlier this year and he was no longer able to live there. He is a bit of a mooch with a low work ethic, so it's not surprising how things have turned out. He now lives in a trailer because he can't afford anything bigger.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Wow, many many posts since I last was in here. I is too lazy to check them all.

Summer is boring as hell so far. One online class, looking for a job (and getting nowhere) and spending too much time at home.

Yesterday, I went and got my longish hair cut. Now down to about 1-2cm from like 10 XD. Then was going to go to the pool but ran into a few friends so we hung out for a couple of hours, talked, ordered pizza, and had a fun time. Went swimming for about an hour after that. An amusing thing happened at the pool. I was waiting in line for one of the diving boards and there was this one kid, he was about 10-11 years old at the front of the line. He thought it would be funny to drop his trunks and show off his butt and bits as he jumped off the board. When he came back up, he was sans swimming trunks. Despite the fact that everyone was now staring at him without anything on, he was completely unfazed. LOL

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
Get a Bearded Dragon, they are probably the best "pet" lizard there is. And they're easy to look after. If a bearded dragon gets sick then you should never own a pet, it's harder for them to get sick than to stay healthy XD. And yeah some guys near me in the pet shop told this other guy to feed his
leo purely on Superworms. That's basically like feeding them concrete.

Yeah I was thinking about getting a Bearded Dragon, but I heard somewhere that Leopard Gecko's were easier to raise than Bearded Dragons, plus you'll need a rather large cage for a Bearded Dragon too won't you? In which case I'd be buying a table or something for my room since my mom wouldn't let me put it anywhere else. Maybe I will just wait until I can drive so I don't need to bother my mom about going and buying food every week, plus by then I will have more money from working since I spent all of my work money on a Macbook. :D

I love eating concrete. :3

England's crap when you live here, we have a realy problem with knife crime at the moment and and chavs have infested everywhere. (Google chav if you don't now what i mean). I wanna move to Canada or Australia when i'm older, though i really hate the sun so probably Canada. And that actually made me laugh, the idiocy of the guy is just lolful XD. You should've shouted back to them, it's what i do, and it's damn fun when they don't know what to say back XD.

I'm pretty sure you'd find some type of chav anywhere, plus I find could deal with knife crimes. I hate knowing that I live somewhere that EVERYONE hates and is ready to aim nukes at. Sydney would be nice too though, I would prefer a city most likely, at least until I got a lot older.

Holy Crap you write songs about people too? I bloody love you, i thought i was the only one who did that. I hate writing personal songs though, it makes me realise how sad i am "/.

I'm trying to figure out the song you sent me, although I think I might've gotten a bit of it. Personal songs do make you realize how sad you are, but singing them only makes it SO much better for me.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Yeah I was thinking about getting a Bearded Dragon, but I heard somewhere that Leopard Gecko's were easier to raise than Bearded Dragons, plus you'll need a rather large cage for a Bearded Dragon too won't you? In which case I'd be buying a table or something for my room since my mom wouldn't let me put it anywhere else. Maybe I will just wait until I can drive so I don't need to bother my mom about going and buying food every week, plus by then I will have more money from working since I spent all of my work money on a Macbook. :D

Nah beardies are the best, they get relatively large. Don't have a specialst diet. But the best thing about them is they genuinly like to be handled, it's odd. Like even the most tame lizard will usually attempt to run or will thrash about if you go to pick it up, but beardies just sit there. They have lovely temperments, i've been bit by mine once in 6 years (and that was cause i was holding a locust and it jumped out the way and he bit my fingy :( it didn't hurt that much anyway lol). I think the minimum tanks size for a beardie is 3ft/1.5ft/1ft, in length/depth/height. Mines got a four foot tank, but that's jsut because it was the biggest i could afford so i got him it. If you get a vivarium (all wooden sides except glass sliding doors) it can sit on the floor and you can put things on top of it, i have a television, a dvd player a wii and a leopard gecko vivarium on top of mine.

I love eating concrete. :3

i seriously have no idea what this was in relation to so i'll just lol and say i prefer tarmac.

I'm pretty sure you'd find some type of chav anywhere, plus I find could deal with knife crimes. I hate knowing that I live somewhere that EVERYONE hates and is ready to aim nukes at. Sydney would be nice too though, I would prefer a city most likely, at least until I got a lot older.

Yeah you probably will, it's just there's a lot here :(. Most of them are actually alright though, it's just the really complete arsehole ones that are likely to punch you.

I'm trying to figure out the song you sent me, although I think I might've gotten a bit of it. Personal songs do make you realize how sad you are, but singing them only makes it SO much better for me.

Lol, i can translate it if you want to, you won't get some of it as it's from past experiances. It's just a very personal song for me, so it was the one i sent you :). I can't sing it, it hurts too much.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
gay people are retarted

I like how you make absolutely no sense, even if we take all your statements as true.
"This club is overrated" in what way, exactly?
"Gay people are retarded" ohhhhh
So the club is overrated because gay people are retarded?
So the retardedness of gay people makes the club overrated?
Oh yes...
now i see exactly what you mean...

Hypocrite.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
gay people are retarted

Heh heh. First of all, what's a retart, retard?

Second of all, a study conducted over in Germany said that homosexuals tend to recieve higher education than heterosexuals. So if gay people are reatrded, what does that say about you?

Third of all, just come out of the closet. I'm sure you're freezing your nuts off in Narnia.

Pseudo Lovely

Dream your heart out
gay people are retarted

First of all, it's retarded, not retarted. If you're going to insult, at least try to do it properly, not make yourself look stupid. Or in this case, retarded.

And if you don't like gay people, don't even post here. Duh. Simple as that. Stay away and post elsewhere. Not here.

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
gay people are retarted

Here's where I get fucking angry. You've been incredibly insulting to two groups of people, and I just can't stand that.

First of all, I'm sorry if you're an attention whore and need to go complain about gay people in a freaking gay/lesbian alliance club to be satisfied.

Second of all, it's both immature and offensive to use the word "retarded" in such a way. Just because retarded people have mental deficiencies doesn't mean that you can call anyone retarded to insult them, especially since they have no control over their condition and they were born with it. I myself am guilty of letting the word slip a couple of times but I am trying to get better as I know it is bad, maybe you should try doing so.

Third of all, what the hell is wrong with gay people? If it's some religious crap think about this: We were born with this, or at least I was born being bisexual. It's kind of like loving someone, can you really control it. If you love someone can you really stop suddenly. Perhaps you don't know, since you seem to be about ten years old, but we have no control over being gay/bisexual/lesbian. And now, if we were born like this, then God or whoever created us made us this way. So if God/whoever doesn't like gay/lesbian people, then WHY THE HELL did he create us? Either way, for whatever reason you think we are "retarted", we cannot control our sexuality much like you can't control yours, so get over it.

pbfhdude

Hey my name is Caleb, Im gay but not out.
Can i join?

btw Tara and Willow rock.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Ct- Huh, almost sounds like me, I don't have a job although I am looking for one, don't know how long I will live with my parents thought, might not be that long especially if my sis is still living here
darkchris- Don't post here and reported
FR- That is very true, my sis used to call me retard all the time even thought I am not, but I been bullied by that so I always hated it, she knocked it off thought when I told her later like last year or the year before that I hated it >.> You think she would have known that anyway.
ph- Sure welcome to the club and thanks I guess I do rock (jk I know you are talking about the characters;))

Chelc

Hey guys, just letting you know darkxxchris is banned for two weeks. I'm really sorry for what he said. :[ Bashing will not be tolerated here, and I hope you guys don't take his rude comment to heart.

Just an fyi because I know he ****** off a lot of you, and letting you know he's been dealt with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.