• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
well i would start by asking your friends if the did mean to do what they did , if so , ask them why they did , as it was stupid of them if they meant it

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
What does polymorous mean? And what kind of friends stir up ackward tension? Really I thought people stopped doing that in grade 7. Creating drama is always a pastime, regardless of age, but what exactly are they trying to do by bringing him everywhere around you? Doesn't seem very 'friendly' to me.

I'm bored with my life and I want to stop playing the role of neutral with everyone on the floor. I just feel like, if you piss me off, Im going to let you know. Its been 2 months, these people don't have to like me. I have lots of friends as it is, and if you want to be indirectly mean (this one guy is, gay jokes and calling me stupid indirectly) I'm not going to walk away easily because it's in my 'best interst'. I won't waste time with idiots either.

Sorry, I seem rather mean today. Draco, I'm curious, where do you hangout that straight guys will openly let guys perform oral sex. I know it's not obscene, but is it THAT common at your school?

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
What does polymorous mean?

It means a relationship involving more than two people. It's not like polygamy, in which one person is involved with multiple people. In a polyamorous, everyone is involved with everyone. It's wierd.

And what kind of friends stir up ackward tension? Really I thought people stopped doing that in grade 7. Creating drama is always a pastime, regardless of age, but what exactly are they trying to do by bringing him everywhere around you? Doesn't seem very 'friendly' to me.

Well, as it turns out, they actually want me to talk to him and they are helping me a bit now. When they brought him over today, they explained that they were trying to see how he acted around me. Which makes sense, I guess. They weren't trying to be mean, that was just lost upon me. I don't really blame them for it, it's a good way of feeling how thick the tension is and planning a route for furthering my actions. In a way I thank them, because even though I was prepared for tension, what I felt today was just way ridiculous, and it kind of motivated me to fix it.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Oh thanks for clearing that up.

And that's good they explained the reasons behind everything, I guess it was misinterpreted. Hopefully you get things sorted out, unnecessary tension is always the worst.

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Hello everyone. Again, I appear and disappear. Ha, sorry though... college does keep me busy. Lately... I do have to cope with a huge tear in my soul. This guy who was a close friend of mine who I also happened to like. Well, let's just say after things were said and done it ended horribly.

Anyways... how is everyone if I may ask?

-espeon_155

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Gren- Wow talk about complicated, I am not sure what you should do there really sorry

Fused- I don't have much advice about you either, but maybe you should try to talk to him

Slash- Sure that's wise telling your bf? I never been in a relationship but I don't know if much good could come out of it

espeon- Well whatever happened sorry to hear.

Yeah sorry guys that I didn't have much advice, I guess I don't know what I would od if I was in any of you three's situation (Not that I would in Gren's, no offense but I never drink although the rest might)

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Sorry, I seem rather mean today. Draco, I'm curious, where do you hangout that straight guys will openly let guys perform oral sex. I know it's not obscene, but is it THAT common at your school?

Well i'm the only open Gay person, but there are now quite a few Bi lads at my school. I think it's just cause they get really ****** + horny, and i'm so easy when i'm out my face.
So it's either oral sex with a guy or none at all.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Fused - The only advice i can give is stop trying to figure out if he is or if he isn't into you. Cause it might stir it off. Just talk to him with out thinking about it, he will show you if he wants you, and show you if he doesn't.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Well welcome to our club : D
Enjoy your stay
love yourself
cause your soo beautfiul!

Thaaaaaanks!
I had a confusing dream last night:
My mum set me on a blind date with a girl. I was happy with that, and also thinking "Mum's figured me out finally."
But I didn't really like the girl.
Mum also put me on a blind date with a guy, at the same time. I had more fun with the guy, and he made me laugh. And I had funny feelings around him, like I was being flattered and blushing a little.
But in real life I have NEVER felt like that towards a guy. It was so confusing, and in the dream it felt so right to be with a guy. But I didn't want to touch him or kiss him.
When I was with the girl, I felt more of an urge to touch her and kiss her, but I didn't like her as much.

Argh. In real life, I only feel for girls.
What is this dream?!?! Ahaha

snare

DEATH STARE.
Time for my story. D:

I am horrendously in love with my best friend. Now, I'm not good at hiding anything so of course he knows I love him. I tell him so all the freaking time.

My story is going to be very erratic and inchoate, in fact I don't even think it's a story.

Well I'll start with the fact he's pretty sexually ambiguous. Much to my chagrin though, he claims to be straight and talks about women he finds attractive (that bear has such high standards...).

Anyway, we often share a bed at my place because "I like the company" and "He likes the heat", silly I know. We've gotten to the point where he'll let me hold anything above the waist while only experiencing "mild discomfort", which isn't so bad. Sometimes he gets very "brave" and he'll do something totally unexpected...(Things that are only okay if HE were to do, but would totally be awful if I were to do).

Anyway, I get really frustrated if for any reason he decides to be a bit conservative. And ever since he decided to be so bold as to show me the very last part of his body, he's been incredibly "conservative" and is bent on removing any and all gayness he held. He spent such a long time talking about women, I just got up, went to my own room and bawled.

Is there any magical "gtfo of the closet button" I could push? We'd be ever so merry together.

(I left out a million details, I could write a book on this, I swear).

Last edited:

snare

DEATH STARE.
And all ideas I've played out in my mind as well.

I'mma ask him when he comes back over Friday.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
The best thing you should do is just talk to him about it. Talking solves many problems. Letting him know how you feel, and if he isn't gay then he shouldnt be doing that to you. Best of luck on everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.