• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookz

Lumos
My Christmas was good, amazing even. After three months of her trip abroad I got to spend time with my girl. I meet her family and spent the night there with her on Christmas Eve, so we were together for Christmas to open presents and such. She managed to bring back some things for me from the various places she visited.
But I think the best part of Christmas was just being with her after such a long time apart, and seeing her reaction to the present I bought for her (tickets for us to go see Flogging Molly in March).

I just got home, after spending nearly six hours on the train, and then another two in a car. I'm tired and yet not tired at the same time..
Haven't done Christmas with the family yet, as it's two in the morning.. I expect we'll take care of that tomorrow.

childxofxthexgrave

Master of Reality
welcome, childxofxthexgrave. We're pretty laid-back here, and it's pretty much open forum. We just talk about whatever topics come to mind. First though, I feel I must ask, are you gay, bi, or just supportive? Either way, you're welcome here, and happy holidays

I'm a lesbian. Thanks,my Christmas was great.

I'm having a problem with my crush,who of course is straight. Now that's not the problem,I've had plenty of crushes on straight girls. The problem is that she happens to be married,more than twenty years older than me and a teacher. I think she's absolutely beautiful,she's funny,she's smart and I deeply respect her. And whenever my mind(and my body) start focusing on how sexy she is I actually feel sickened by myself because I feel that by having these thoughts about her I'm being disrespectful.

mapache

Bear Inside
lol, so slash... youre a cub now huh? and yeah i saw your pic and i agree, anyway i think the "cub" is more an attitude but cool, we all should post a pic...
oh and btw i've been out for some time cause im having issues whit my isp and a lot of work, but im here again :p

Pseudo Lovely

Dream your heart out
I guess I'm seeking out opinions...if you have one, it'd be nice to hear because I'm very lost and don't know what to think.

The person I like...mmm it's a mess when it comes to them. We dated for a long time, broke up, and now we want to get back together (or so I thought?) but can't right now because their mom would freak. But the thing is, before I left for Christmas to spend it with my other half of the family, something happened. It was small I believe; I'm not quite sure. Their mom was talking to them over how she doesn't want her kid hanging out with gay friends, so they like, got really upset because they couldn't see this friend. Which, yeah can be understandable with their mom. But I leave and don't speak to them for a week and I finally get internet access back so I try to catch up what all has been happening, I find out that it really looks like, from comments read on a social networking site that maybe they're together or getting together? It was saying something like "your mom can't stop us. I won't let her." or something and mentioning love. Before I left, they said that they were only friends but now I can't help but wonder if maybe they're more than that?

I dunno. I'm not even sure if that made sense. I can't confront this person right now because they have the stomach flu so...yeah.

mapache

Bear Inside
@pseudo_lovely: i've learned that the best advice u can get is from yourself, u have to make your own choices, and mistakes aswell

@slash lets infiltrate someone and get advantage

childxofxthexgrave

Master of Reality
@slash4life: She certainly is beautiful. You know what they say about Venezuela and pretty women? Trust me,if she's any indication,it's true. Ya see that's another thing, she has this incredibly sexy accent. I swear the woman could make anything sound tempting.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
childxofxthexgrave-- Yikes... Crushing on straight people is never much fun. :( Only for the fact that they're well, straight and all. *hugs* I'm sure you'll find someone who is of your "kind" so to speak. ^___^ Best of luck.

Also *hugs* for those who are having crush issues/relationship troubles.

Vycksta

Okay guys listen up. There's been a few complaints and some discussion about this place and how more often than not it goes very much off-topic and resembles a chat room. Nothing will happen to this club at this point, but consider this your heads-up; stay on topic otherwise there may be talk of this being closed altogether.

If you have any issues with this, drop me a PM.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
Okay guys listen up. There's been a few complaints and some discussion about this place and how more often than not it goes very much off-topic and resembles a chat room. Nothing will happen to this club at this point, but consider this your heads-up; stay on topic otherwise there may be talk of this being closed altogether.

If you have any issues with this, drop me a PM.

Um... Okay. So we're only allowed to talk about gay stuff here and nothing else? I have found nothing wrong with this club at all. Please elaborate as to how this "resembles a chat room" because I do not see the resemblance at all. No one's asking for sexy pics, no one is trying to hook up, so please educate me. This is a PUBLIC forum last I checked, and there can only be so many 'gay' topics without getting redundant, which is why not every single thing discussed here is relevant to being gay. There's nothing inappropriate here, read through and see for yourself. Sure the occasional homophobic troll pops in and starts crap, but there's really no need for a cheeky little warning threat. We're just a bunch of people who happen to be gay/bi that like to interact here and talk about whatever is on our minds. Where is the harm in that? You say there were complaints? They're probably from said trolls that get butt hurt from us telling them off.

I have seen much worse discussed in other clubs and forums here, some of which is absolutely apauling. I mean, the pokephelia club for instance. Really? Having sex with pokemon is appropriate and talking about random gay (or not even gay!) crap isn't? Why don't you go threaten them instead of singling out the only GLBTQ place on Serebii. I don't mean to pull the rainbow card here, but seriously, nothing is wrong with this place and there is no reason for a warning/threat saying to stay on topic, when generally, there isn't even a topic to begin with. Expect a PM from me cause this is uncalled for.

Last edited:

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
I'm a bit confused as well... By topic do you mean The Gay-Lesbian Alliance itself? Or the topics that we start ourselves? On the first page it even says "And you can talk about other things besides the topic in question..". Must we always talk about a single topic? No. Always talk about gay theme things? May I ask why we must? We aren't disrupting anyone. I'm a tad bit confused, and don't mean to sound rude.

Last edited:

mapache

Bear Inside
off-topic?
is supposse theres NO topic in here, can someone tell me whats the topic in here cause i tough this was a club to talk about anything whit the members of the club...

explaining the "complaints" would help to understand whats wrong in here

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Who is your favorite gay music artist(no ss, you don't count)?

I don't know many... Wasn't the guy from Queen gay? Then him?

What is your favorite gay comic book hero(or villian, I suppose)?
I don't know many of those either... How about Adrian Veidt(sp) from Watchmen?

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
Well my favorite gay music artist...

Lady Gaga. Okay, she's bi but it still counts!

Favorite gay comic book hero?

Not sure if I even know of any gay comic book heroes... I always thought Batman and Robin had something going on.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

Either Wiccan from Young Avengers or Colossus from Ultimate X-Men.

That's pretty tough actually. There aren't a lot of gay artists in my typical taste of music, but it's probably a tie between Freddie Mercury and Elton John. I mean, "Somebody to Love" and "That's Why They Call It the Blues" are like the best songs ever. Adam Lambert has some good tunes. So does George Michael. ****, I can't choose.

Anyways, being the supernerd that I am, I bought the first volume of Glee episodes yesterday. And then proceeded to watch all thirteen episodes.

I also got New Super Mario Bros. Wii on Christmas and beat the first 8 worlds (there is a a secret 9th world) in 4 days. Yes, 4 days. Needless to say, I haven't had much of a life lately.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead

Either Wiccan from Young Avengers or Colossus from Ultimate X-Men.

That's pretty tough actually. There aren't a lot of gay artists in my typical taste of music, but it's probably a tie between Freddie Mercury and Elton John. I mean, "Somebody to Love" and "That's Why They Call It the Blues" are like the best songs ever. Adam Lambert has some good tunes. So does George Michael. ****, I can't choose.

Anyways, being the supernerd that I am, I bought the first volume of Glee episodes yesterday. And then proceeded to watch all thirteen episodes.

I also got New Super Mario Bros. Wii on Christmas and beat the first 8 worlds (there is a a secret 9th world) in 4 days. Yes, 4 days. Needless to say, I haven't had much of a life lately.

Aaah, Super Mario Bros!!! I am truly jealous.

I admit, I also am a Glee fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.