• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DecodexMe

Let us know how it goes :] It does seem like he could either be bi/bi curious or maybe even gay. And it really doesn't matter if a guy has been with so many girls, he may not be comfortable with coming out just yet or he could be bi/bi curious like I said. Iunno, but best of luck to both of you guys.

Spookz

Lumos
Best of luck to all of you guys with your boys.

Recent events have made me realize that a relationship isn't necessary in my life (not right now anyway). I'm not going into too much detail for confidentiality's sake, but I'm just glad the girl I love is still alive. I just want her to be happy right now and I'm going to do all I can to help her if she'll let me.

degausser

In the Cookie Jar
Well seems to me that your crush MIGHT have some sort of feelings for you too Lucien.

Ok I want to talk a little about something thats happened to me..
I was at a friends house part with my room mates little brother and it is known that he isnt gay, its also known he has some back problems, anyway his back was hurting him a bit while we were talking so we went into our friends bed room to have a sit down and to get away from the music, he asked me after a short while if I could rub his back a bit so I said alrigh (just cos it was a nice thing to do) and so I was rubbing his back and he said lower, so I rubbed his lower back and he sighed and said that it felt good.

After a short while of us talking about random things and how he wanted to move to the city too but he didnt know how he could do it since he didnt have a job and couldnt go to uni for another year, we talked about that stuff and I offered advice saying he should just move here when he can go to uni. (as thats what me and his brother did)
Back to the point though, we were talking and suddenly we stopped talking, he was looking at me, I took a sip of my drink and asked him what was wrong, he told me to rub lower, well that got me at the bottom of his back, pretty much touching the bed. He said again "lower" and I replied by laughing and saying that I couldnt go lower without rubbing his bottom, he smiled and nodded. I was unsure of what was going on, I had a thought but how could that be? hes straight and hes known me for years and the fact that Im gay for a year, then he leaned in towards me and I found words failed me but he did notice I didnt lean in towards him though I did still rub his back, he held my arm and stood up and said again lower. I blushed and stopped rubbing his back so he sat back down and pulled me closer to him and we kissed.

After a bit of kissing we heard people outside and I said we should get back to the party, he sighed and agreed. Now Im really confused and the fact that nothing seems to have changed about how we hang out or whatever and I deffinately havent told anyone what happened, I dno how my room mate would take it if we got together and its not like he has said anything to me about it either and I feel really confused about the whole thing. He deffinately has the personality Im attracted to and I think he would be a great boyfriend but he has never seemed gay to anyone, including me and I have a built in gay dar lol And hes been with quite a number of girls.

I dont know what to do next because I would like to have a boyfriend again, I really want a boyfriend again really lol but I dont think my room mate would be ok with it and I still dont think he is gay.

So I am at a bit of a loss to be honest.

he kissed you. that is a sign...of something. i would talk to him.

MizuJosh

Sapphire Kingdra
Just a funny story that crushed my self esteem.

Our school hosts a music festival every year for 3 days. Yesterday, some girls and one guy come up to my friend and I (I was working; selling tiaras/roses and food) and one of the girls says "We were over there, and we wanted to let you two know we think you're hot."

I asked the girl, "Who thinks I'm hot?"

She says "All of us. Me, her, and him."

I asked, "Him?"

She said "Yep!"

And then the guy said "Well, more the guy sitting next to you than you..."

My mood was then killed. I was like... *head-desk*

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Just a funny story that crushed my self esteem.

Our school hosts a music festival every year for 3 days. Yesterday, some girls and one guy come up to my friend and I (I was working; selling tiaras/roses and food) and one of the girls says "We were over there, and we wanted to let you two know we think you're hot."

I asked the girl, "Who thinks I'm hot?"

She says "All of us. Me, her, and him."

I asked, "Him?"

She said "Yep!"

And then the guy said "Well, more the guy sitting next to you than you..."

My mood was then killed. I was like... *head-desk*

Woah... Oh, and guys, I'll tell you how it went later... I love leaving cliff-hangers... ^^"

Slash4life

uncollared
lol Love the quote, eww twinks >.< Umm I am a ;216;(cub) more than a bear. But I do love bears too, so are you a bear slash?

I myself am a cub as well. And...

I'm more of a cub, too. Love bears.

that makes 7 now. Including 4 cubs

EDIT: and for the record, cubs are a type of bear. I kinda hate it when people treat cubs like we're not really bears

Last edited:

Precioso

Can I join?

If so, then I'll give a tiny bit about myself...

I'm 17, openly gay, I'm male. I love theatre :) Uhm... yeah >>; I don't know what else to say...

Oh! My name here is Spanish for what my Theatre friends call me, which is Precious... so yeah... ^^

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Sure you can join Precious, I dont think anyone here will randomly turn you away lol, Welcome to the group!

Ok guys, I just got in from the lunch and meeting with the guy and I cant say much at the moment cos he is here now at my apt, and Im gonna talk to him in a minute but I dont know how to word it right to him :S But thanks for the support and I will let you know how it goes. My god he just put on taylor swift on his phone lol I love this song!

muumajii23

First time on Serebii in like two weeks.... I've been like RIGHT busy.

Welcome to Precioso!! Feel free to talk about anything really. We'll help where we can! Btw, welcome to the newer members that I see. xD

GOOD LUCK JAY STAR. Reading your story from before, something could likely happen. xD

@Mizu- ... Ouch. No better way to put it.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Well.. He says hes not gay and hes not bi, but whenever hes around me he gets curious about what its like to be with a guy,says it might be because im the only gay guy hes ever known (hes 18 and knows ALOT of girls with guy friends, surely one of them's gay?) and then he says it might be that he just wants to kiss me. Well we did kiss again, for a while and things went kinda crazy.

I think I may have made a mistake by asking him about it and making out with him because he still doesnt seem to think hes gay, but he did enjoy it aparently. I hate guys, we are all too damn cryptic!

Well hello precioso, nice username ;d

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone in the club, I know I know, I'm never here, I'm a busy person ._.

Kids, dudes, and dudettes with the probs. The way I see it is, it's completely unnecessary to brand yourself with a certain sexuality at a young age, since things tend to change, influences and such, and you might change your mind, but you'll still be you. Does it matter if someone it gay/bi or not? If they feel like trying soemthing new, I see nothing wrong with it, just as long as no one gets emotionally and/or phisically hurt. My advice to y'all is, just try not to get too emotionally attached just yet.

With that, I leave you with a picture I won't be bothered to edit my art thread to show off. We f@gs can do so much more, don't forget ;]

Hato

Candy?!
Well.. He says hes not gay and hes not bi, but whenever hes around me he gets curious about what its like to be with a guy,says it might be because im the only gay guy hes ever known (hes 18 and knows ALOT of girls with guy friends, surely one of them's gay?) and then he says it might be that he just wants to kiss me. Well we did kiss again, for a while and things went kinda crazy.

I think I may have made a mistake by asking him about it and making out with him because he still doesnt seem to think hes gay, but he did enjoy it aparently. I hate guys, we are all too damn cryptic!

Definitely sounds like experimentation. Most of us are indeed too young to make a final decision on sexuality. Jay star, you still have a chance. My boyfriend had two girlfriends before getting into a relationship with me. Though he doesn't consider himself gay or bi; he uses the term "pansexuality" (attraction to one's personality regardless of the body). But the point is, people can make changes a lot this early in life, you know?

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
I texted him asking, but he kept avoiding the subject... O o

muumajii23

GL to all the boy troubles... And yes, guys are cryptic. xD ...Actually. I think its more we just can't decide what we want. That guy that Jay os talking about seems more or less curious than anything.

@Slash: Do tell what's happening on Friday that is so important. ;D

PeeGee

ROAWR!
I would like to join this club. And as it seems that people would want to know something about me then I shall share it.

I am a sixteen year old closeted gay guy. Well not completely closeted, I am out to my closest friend and have started dropping hints to my other friends. As in one of my friends was talking about homo eroticism and I replied with a 'Yay homo eroticism!". Personally I want to come out to them, but at the same time I am scared to do so.

degausser

In the Cookie Jar
@Food Guy Harro and welcome. I reckon you'll come out whenever you're ready so don't fret too much about coming out. Plus I think not everyone needs to know, ya know.

I like talking to my crush and looking for subtle signs that he may be into guys. Wishful thinking on my part, but meh I enjoy it.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
well, degausser, at least you have to look for hints instead of him barraging you with contradictions.

Like my crush. He says he's straight, which should be the most important deciding factor, but people do lie. But even so, he just has this mannerism that reminds me of a not-straight man. I don't know, but today we talked for a few and I had to restrain myself from jumping on him.

Anyways, I'm going to get a car today!!! It's a blue 2002 Dodge Neon and it's awesome!

So...long time, no post. I had finals and they owned my life for almost 2 weeks or more (how long has it been >_< ? ) Anyways, I don't know how I did on the them yet but the stress pretty much killed me.

My abstinence from my school's GSA for the 1st and 2nd trimesters is about to come to an end if I don't chicken out and finally end up attending a meeting on Friday. I told myself that after the second tri I'd have to...

I'm pretty much the opposite of attractive so I've never even received hints of curiosity from other guys, let alone kisses. I hope that everyone's guy troubles turn out for the best...girls make so much more sense. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.