• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
Argh! I'm not dead! Just was sick for a long time... Sick enough that I had to attend classes but too sick to look at a computer screen without getting dizzy. But I'm well now!

Now on to the topic. I agree with Theverybest's statement. Still to muddled on pills to be very coherent... So.... I guess that's about it?

Slash4life

uncollared
About polyamorous relationships: I know they can work, provided each member has the right attitude. My eldest full sister and her husband are in a poly relationship with another woman, and have been for some time. They both have children from him, the former a son and the latter a daughter. To the kids, they are both "mom"

That saiid, polyamory just isn't for me. I am a monamorous guy, although not monogamous.

@theverybest They're actually pretty fun. I have had one

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
I h8 g a y s

If you're gonna insult us/them, at least insult us properly. Jeez... What does it take to get a competent insulter around here?

And what's with the spaces in gay? There isn't really a censor here... So... I'm gonna call it guys. Insult fail.

WTF is wrong with cosbykid? why does a pathetic homophobe post here. I agree with LucienKaftan, insult us properly if you really think we pose that much of a threat to your sexuality. If you want to discriminate go to the debate forum.

i h8 h o m o p h o b e s :p

Spookz- it okay to feel a little straight, who knows you might Bi. I still have feelings for old girlfriends, and I might be Bi, we still have a long life ahead of us and we never know how life will turn out. I don't think anyone should be labeled as gay or straight, it just depends if you have feelings for the other person. don't feel awkward that you think you have a crush on a guy, just keep going and find out if you actually compatible with him, and then just treat him like a normal crush :)

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
I h8 g a y s

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. You cannot hate other people without hating yourself. In time we hate that which we fear.

How are these famous hate quotes working for you or your witty social commentary? I hope you didn't mark your territory in a completely gay place just to say that you don't like gays even though you went to a specific place where you would be surrounded by them.

Welcome PkmnBlitzValor. What to do... nothing really, being gay isn't as important as some might believe. In this maturing generation, your sexuality is about as important as how many toes you have or what color your hair is. I guess tell people, if you feel the need or want to.

theverybest

That noone ever was?
Slash I just said they frighten me, I didn't deny that I have a raging hard-on for them. ;)

Hahahaha, I was just trying to seperate the ideas of polygamy and multiple sexual partners.

P.S. I hate it when people give attention to haters. Whatever, **** 'em. It's the internet, there are more trolls on here than in old fairy tales. It makes me laugh how sad it is hahaha.

What is your opinion on polyamorous relationships?

In my opinion, they're completely fine, I just could NOT be in one myself. I get jealous far far too easily.

If everybody in the relationship was 100% cool with it, I say go for it. It's just in most cases if people try it, someone ends up jealous (Thats just what I've seen though)

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I'm a very monogamous person and have never been anything but. I give my love and share my body to one person and one person only, and I think that's how it should be. (don't hate, just my personal opinion here) I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic in that sense.

If you're not serious about settling down, and just want something casual... By all means, date/screw whoever you like, it's all fair game at that point. But to each their own. I have encountered some very serious and loving poly couples and it seems to work out for them, I just don't understand that dynamic in the least bit. (again, I am a hopeless romantic!) I could never pull it off, nor would I want to. I dunno, just the thought of being with someone else other than my boyfriend seems almost... $1utty, if you will.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hm we had another one of those haters? Seriously they need to get a life, if they come on a Pokemon forum and to a homosexuality club thread then they really don't have much of a life, I see that one of the mods have taken care of them though so thank you, so glad we can depend on you guys when they come:)

Anyways sorry I have been absent, computer in my room stuffed up so I have limited access on my sister's, you know like the old days before I got the internet in my room >.>

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
Polyamorous relationships are something I could never do. Yeah, I would sleep around and have little flings; but when I actually with someone, I'm with them and only them. In my opinion it seems very rare that a polyamorous relationship works out... I don't know - anything is possible really.

I started classes last week, and so far they are going okay... It's only been a week and I'm already feeling overwhelmed. Oh well. I am excited though because my universities Gay/Straight Alliance is hosting this thing called the I Am Equal Project. If you hadn't heard of it, it's where you get your picture taken with the logo of the project on your hand and then you use it as your profile picture and stuff. It's to stand up for Human Equality - it can be anything. Of course, I'm there for LGBT equality. I'm so excited! It's also a mixer and I'm excited for that because I'm slightly desperate for a relationship lately.

mAdkip

@scarescrow stiches: I totally agree with your points.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I jointhe club! Now, about the haters' thing, I completely agree with what Fused said. The more I grow up, the more I feel that the ones who hate the gays are really the ones are afraid they may be. You know, it's like a self-defence: if I make fun of it or hate it, then this means I don't agree with that and I'm not part of it. So I guess most haters are secret gays. To my mind, a totally balanced and straight person would not be upset about something, since they are sure for themselves, since they don't have a fragile identity. And usually what we don't like about others is what we don't like about ourselves...

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, don't respond to the trolls please. I know it's hurtful how people are homophobic here, but please just PM a moderator and we will handle it.

Thank you!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, don't respond to the trolls please. I know it's hurtful how people are homophobic here, but please just PM a moderator and we will handle it.

Thank you!

sorry i am just so homophobicphobic. i have a small temper, please excuse my actions. i apologize :(

mapache

Bear Inside
hey there guys, whats up? ^^
@Murky_Night hahahaha homophobicphobic, that makes me laugh :D

theverybest

That noone ever was?
Happy Birthday me.

mapache

Bear Inside
relationship aniversary :3 thank you slash.
so whats new everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.