• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
*This club was approved by Jasmine before anyone says anything*

This club is generally for Lesbians/Gays or Supporters of the Gays/Lesbian.. Here you can come and talk about your life without been harrassed, name calling or anything else, and for the Supporters, The Supporters are here to help you and give you advice in many ways so join guys, but the usual applies, No Spamming, No been rude, and above it all, No Flaming or bashing at all, and lets try to keep this as a club, not a debate room just so you know...

And you can talk about other things besides the topic in question.. So just join up as a Supporter, and if you are a Lesbian, don't be afraid to say so okay?.

*Here are banners that you can put in your sig for the club! Tell everyone about it, or show you support it or just use it for fun.
Banner One: TomoyoxSakura

Banner Two: WillowxTara

Banner 3

Banner 4

Willow &Tara are sad

Love is sweet Willow/Tara

Love is for everyone Willow/Tara

[URL="http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/2016/sebandpmlove6as.png"]Sebastian and the Prime Minister

Manafi's Dream has asked another member to make some gay/lesbian related pictures, but since the link won't copy and paste for me,. Here's the link to her post so you can grab these pictures as well or take a look. Credit goes to Geekachu

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13217752&postcount=24369

Members:
Willow's Tara(Owner)
Kasumi Christie - (Co-Owner)
Nathan Median- (Second Co-Owner)
GardevoirMaster
Psilocybin
Flygon Prince
SuperGlalie (He gots the spot here because I forgot to add him when he jopined which was ages ago)
Sweet Pinpuku
NidoRena
Dragon King
Sawah
Miyu-chan
Misty_is_my_love
Addie
PlusleMinun
Queen Bean
Steely
Darkness56
Aqua Shade
Chibi Absol
Rugajii
charizard_trainer#1
Blackjack Gabbiani
Sikes
landon
RevengeStrikerMew_151
jigglyskitt
Skrusti
Shadow Siren
Lord Umbereon
ghostofsparta
ninetales9
Digital Phoenix
Emerald Pikachu
bulma_hater
pokey
K nive S
Torkoal Greg
PsiUmbereon
Secca01
master_miroku
Maya Miyazono
Shiny Sealeo Lover
Zoids11
seth30
Shadow Reaper
Crystal King
?Cerulean Boy?
ChaosMage
Nana
bloodstone
HeyguysWeezingRocks
Snagger Outlaw
Ren Hiawatshi
Dark Nemesis
DD Denise
ShiningMagma
Meowth&Slash
medea10
Mr. Blonde
Hunting Guard
Syxx
Rumor
Dragtre
Cold Ice Glalie
Kairyu
Aerial Psychonut
Espeon
El Moreno
Kratosgirl
Final Assault
Nara Shikamaru
Dragon Fire
Sengfire
Thibideau
Azure Dream
WanderingRhymthmicalPhoenix
[N]eto
Charlemagne
MicroMidget975
articuno_trumaps_all
Groudon
Tropius Master
Kaiviti
G-Unit
Fingal
Shiny_Rokon
punkprincess
~Fuisonboy Seth~
Pokeboy95
Blueaquadog
Gardespeon
Hitchin A Ride
blazefalco
Edward_Elric2117
Sindak
Khaili
Glassgod
Final Fantasy
Scrap
Dark Spectrum
Booncy
Emoeevee
metroid0630
Puddling Demon
master chuckle
Mental Menis
Sin
DriveshafT
#1PokemonMaster
Shatoshi
MIchi
pika2000
Lizzy babi bottom
Shadowfaith
maddiejoan (Yes, she is a celebrity, she the Voice Actor of Meowth, the one before the special and season 9..)
Starmie
thecoolestnerd
xXBandannaboyXx
Raito_Clouds
Vapereon
CianWood
HarleyScarow
Nintandy
Samh12
Staryu
Iota
Kinslayer
Ichi Bozo
Celebi251
pokefan90
Takuta-Nui
JakeAldred06lovesthewii
Lust
Espeon 155
Kiyohime
Dusk
LuciRuki
Clash
Kikkoman
The Panda
Carnivine
Tsurari
Shining Aruseus
Milotic Master
BowBeforeRotom
Luna-Light
Merman

Last edited:
T

TK03

Count me in Im GAY and proud of it my family knows but none of my serebii friends know so this will ether get me more firends or take em away any ways cool Idea ;)

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Okay.. this club underway, Hey guys welcome.. Um i won't be active on weekdays so i might need a second person in charge (Tomorrow Monday, school for me).. Anyway welcome..
TK- That cool welcome to the club.. I am sure you will have more friends, i say half of this site i think are mature enough
pb- Thats cool welcome to the club.
And thanks i hope i get alot of memebers, i knew it would be a good idea.
I was actually planning to make a club for this at school but first i have to run it through the prinicpal (One of my friends also said it would be good) and the Prinicpal i say are really mean.. but lets hope i get approval at school.

T

TK03

Cool my best friend and I are in the GSA at my school we have meetings every 1st and third tuesday of every month.You should have seen some of my friends faces whaen they went b/c some of that most popular kids at are school were infact gay and no one would belive me goes to show you ;)

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Kool, lol yeah it does, they probably were afraid to tell anyone.. I think at my school been gay/lesbian doesn't matter.. sure gay is sometimes used as an insult but i don't think its because they are gay, bascially because they are calling them gay.. that didn't make sense did it? well you know kids these days...

Oh by the way i don't think i said what i was... I am straight (But if i was a girl i would be gay)

T

TK03

Ok you just confused me your screen name says "Princess" any who I now what you meen at my school even I use the insult "gay" like "bad" I dont know why I guess I should be like offended or something :p

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
.. That not my name.. Zelda the Princess as in from the Zelda games (Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask etc).. and extraordinary is what she is, since she doesn't act like mosr princesses.. I am a guy

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure Flygon, anyone is welcome (The only ones that aren't welcome are gay-haters who go around bashing them).. oh and TK, would you like to be the second person in charge??.. because i am not around on weekdays (Most of the time) so i need someone to keep the club going around those times

R

Rekkuza

Can I join? I like lesbians. Though I am not gay, I like lesbians.......did I mention i like lesbians?

*quote removed by mod*

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure welcome to the club

E

Eulogy

Can I join....I`m Bisexual..???????Sorry for my spelling....-_-

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Could I join? I need somewhere that I can say stuff about issuses like this b/c my school or state really doesnt care.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
GM and TMG, sure this is the place... GM yes you can talk about it here, we will reply too..... Um but if i don't reply then obiouvsly its Monda, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (I live in Australia so its Saturday today) or if i am busy...

A

AngryToon

Oooh! How cool! I'm so glad there's one. ^_^ I'll join, since I'm a homosexual anyways. XD Down with homophobia :D

*dies*

E

Eulogy

If you didn`t want to offend anyone then why did you say that?

Dawg 2005

Stone Trainer
brendana+b=c said:
u abominations!!!! This club shouldn't exist, for the better of SPPf kind. I am sorry if I offend someone but this shouldn't be here.
Okay though I'm not gay, why the hell did you say that? You probably said that because you touch yourself at night....

S

Spartan 117

Don't **** with me.

MightyenaandBlazikenFAN said:
Okay though I'm not gay, why the hell did you say that? You probably said that because you touch yourself at night....
No, I don't u idiot. I am not trying to flame anyone. Oh, so u wanna say that I do? Well, if I have to dis back, at least I have something! And no, i don't touch myself. More than likely, people will think this this is a flame, well since u flamed me when I was being blunt for the better of guests and members on SPPf, this post is a flame back to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.