• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

psilocybin

Guys. Please be mature about this. >_>

Um... Seriously though, this is an alliance. If you're going to be rude, you shouldn't even be in here.

E

Eneko55

Ok, um, can I join?
I am gay but few people know (outside of this forum).
I have no clue as to what to say next.
U, I'll just join in where relevant I think and wait and see what people talk about, hope that's alright.
Ok, see ya.

Dawg 2005

Stone Trainer
brendana+b=c said:
No, I don't u idiot. I am not trying to flame anyone. Oh, so u wanna say that I do? Well, if I have to dis back, at least I have something! And no, i don't touch myself. More than likely, people will think this this is a flame, well since u flamed me when I was being blunt for the better of guests and members on SPPf, this post is a flame back to u.
Hey if you wanna flame go ahead you 'tard. If you really didn't want to offend anyone, why did you post you idiotic jackass. And if anyone trys to ban me from here, look at Edward Elric's posts. If he can cuss so can we. How was your post better for SPPfer's? If you do have a problem with gays/lesbians and bisexuals, then don't post here you piece of $&!%.

psilocybin

12Sangaril12 said:
Ok, um, can I join?
I am gay but few people know (outside of this forum).
I have no clue as to what to say next.
U, I'll just join in where relevant I think and wait and see what people talk about, hope that's alright.
Ok, see ya.

Hi, I'm sure the owner will be happy to add you. ^_^
I think that'll be fine. That's what I do normally.

R

Rekkuza

Either am I, and the first post said that Jasmine approved it. So I guess it CAN be here....you ***.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
.... Do you read Brendan? if not then go back to my first post, read slowly.. what does it say? is says no flaming or bashing at all... And yes you offended alot of people, and you are not sorry now get out because i don't want my club close because some person decides he/she doesn't like it.. its like that Mod club.... This club has more memebers then The Official Celebrity Club (And i used to own it) and i will not have you ruining it.. so please either join or just leave...

And yes to everyone who asked to join, you can i will add you now.

So does anyone want to tell us about your outside expericences?? and if you need comforting about it then just say so.. just because you might live far away doesn't mean we can't be here for you

Shiny Exggutor- Um.. i do have a lesbian pic, or two of Tara and Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer but i don't know if i be allowed to be them here so i have to ask first.. but i do have a pic of them just hugging or holding hands or whispering to each other if you don't mind...

Oh just in case you weren't sure yes its me Zelda but i changed my name to Willow's Tara

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Okay Happy Bunny welcome to the club..

I remeber thier a lesbian on this board but i haven't seen her,, Riaku, Rito? something close to that, wonder if she wants to join

N

NidoRena

Willow's Tara said:
Okay Happy Bunny welcome to the club..

I remeber thier a lesbian on this board but i haven't seen her,, Riaku, Rito? something close to that, wonder if she wants to join

ty

im sure there are many more....probably some that dont even know it yet lol

S

Shiny Exeggutor

Shiny Exggutor- Um.. i do have a lesbian pic, or two of Tara and Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer but i don't know if i be allowed to be them here so i have to ask first.. but i do have a pic of them just hugging or holding hands or whispering to each other if you don't mind...

i was joking^

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I'm having some trouble deciding if a kid in my school is gay or straight, I mean he's friends with tons of girls and his voice is kinda weird. Cant tell though. Also is there going to be like a question or topic that we can discuss or talk about?

H

Huntress

GardevoirMaster said:
I'm having some trouble deciding if a kid in my school is gay or straight, I mean he's friends with tons of girls and his voice is kinda weird. Cant tell though. Also is there going to be like a question or topic that we can discuss or talk about?

You know, there are plenty of effeminite boys around. Some crossdress, some don't, but just because they're effeminite and have lots of female friends, doesn't mean they're Gay.

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
You know, there are plenty of effeminite boys around. Some crossdress, some don't, but just because they're effeminite and have lots of female friends, doesn't mean they're Gay.
I know it doesnt, thats why I was asking if anyone thought that. I should try and ask but he kinda scares me o_O

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
GM- Nah alot of guys hang around with alot of girls.. including me and it doesn't make them gay, yeah there will be topics, it will be kinda like a conversation (Without short words or sentances) where you are talking about one thing then suddenly jump to another
SG- Oh lol okay
RekKauza- Heh, you can be.. oh you mean Lesbian as in better term to discribe a gay girl? I get it.. but it doesn't matter about which one is which, guys can be called lesbians just much as girls can be called gay
Huntress- So.. are you joining? (Or did you change your name?)
NidoRena- Yeah probably

N

NidoRena

got a name change.....was happy bunny lol

better term than lesbian.....hmmm
could go politcaly correct and use "professional carpet cleaner".....sorry couldnt resist :(

E

Eulogy

Does anyone think I should tell my friends or family that I`m bisexual. I afraid they would disown me if I do though.-_-

PsiUmbreon

OK, I saw a lot of flaming in the posts (no, not flaming as in gay XD ) but, yeah can you guys please keep the flaming down? I mean, I think this club is a good idea, but if it leads to too many fights then I have to close it. K, now lets keep this mature and supportive ;)

N

NidoRena

Team Magma Girl said:
Does anyone think I should tell my friends or family that I`m bisexual. I afraid they would disown me if I do though.-_-

family dosent need to be told...its really none of their bussiness...unless you still live with your parents and start bringing home girls that wear boots and have short hair,that might raise a few questions.

but if you live on your own then there is no real reason they need to know...and if they find out and do get upset about it they will have to learn to live it and over time things may go back to the way they were

as for freinds...if you tell them and they dont accept it.they were never truely your friend.

personaly my best friend was living with me and i kept the fact i am gay from her..and that i was deeply in love with her.one day a year later i couldnt stand it anymore and i told her the truth....turned out she was doign the same thing i was and that she was in love with me....shes been my wife for almost 7 years now.
so you never know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.