• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

snare

DEATH STARE.
Most people go to ranches expecting to see cows and ponies.

Now, imagine their faces when they come across men in various states of undress in the stable.

As I've once told you Slash, my dear, dominance and submission is just one game I have no interest in playing, anyone who whips me will be whipped back. In the face.

But good for you!... I think.

i don't get the whole consensual power thing...I'm not even sure i should know. So nobody tell me about it...but this seems to make you happy Slash so you deserve and congrats :)

Congratulations!

I thought I'd drop in and say hi to all of you because it's been like, actual forever since I posted here.... Oh dear, I think it's been more than two years. Yup.
I don't really remember anyone... Apart from WT. But that might be my horrible memory.
Stuff has changed! I've been in a relationship since then, went on for a good while, until I discovered she was pretty much using me to experiment. Broke that off, ended up with another -amazing- girl much much later who as of yesterday I have been with for six months.
...Yeah, long story cut short, it's late, 1 AM and I'm waiting to go somewhere. I'm sure i'll get to know you all better soon, but I must dash~ t'raa.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
DH- Wow that is surprising, but it's always the quiet ones who are dirty and wild and...
WAIT! I am quiet and shy around people I don't know that well O.O I wonder if it means I am that wild, I guess we will know the day I do it with a woman.

Slash- Not completely sure what all of it means but it does sound interesting, not sure I get it lol sorry
eevee- Hey, I think I remember you not sure, that's a shame about your ex but great about your current.

Anyways hey everyone, sorry for not the much posting I have been doing. Tell you the truth my life isn't exactly the best atm, hell 2010 has been the worst year yet and I am counting the whole Kirsten era as well, it started off as a bad New Years (But a great New Years Eve, it wasn't until I woke up later after staying up real late on New Years it was bad). Had a stupid headache at my grandmother's house and my sinus was stuffing up.

And the year just hasn't been great. Sure I had some good moments, the girl at the nightclub who sexy danced with me, great night but still, My birthday lacked what my others are, I have a feeling this is not going to be that good of a Christmas and I have a feeling that this whole bad luck isn't going to finish quietly and before New Years another bad thing will happen.

I just want 2010 to be over. I am not even sure if I will go anywhere on New Years Eve, just curl up and forget this year ever existed. I could go into detail if you guys want but it's a long story.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
D'awww. -u- Congratulations, Nacreous. That's adorable. Hope everything works out for you two. :D From the sound of things, it will. <3

Thanx^^it just gets better and better...and I'm not saying that because I'm over-enthusiastic...Tomorrow I'm gonna tell him I love him...I can't keep that inside me anymore,it has to come out.He's so amazing,I can't believe someone made me fall in love>.>

And sorry if it seems I'm bragging here...I'm just so happy^^

king_anteros

Water Trainer
I was just browsing the forum and found this thread. I'm new to the forums. I'm a gay male, and I'd love to join this club! Can anyone join, or do I have to do something? lol

One quick question, what exactly do we talk about? ha ha!

^what about T :)

oh.......

Anyway i think i should update my life.
I came out to a couple of my friends only because my friend, who I've been waiting to come out to me, came out to them to. So they accept I'm gay and are completely okay with it. And I'm upset my friend came out to them and not me.....

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Ryu- Or people who support them, you know I am straight right?:p
King- Welcome
MM_ Of course the T is included. I think we have had a couple join us.
I think you should be happy for your friend, sure he didn't come out to you but aleast he managed to do it.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Ryu- Whoops sorry1 I thought you didn't know that lol, anyways it wasn't offensive so it's okay.

posted by Willow's Tara

MM_ Of course the T is included. I think we have had a couple join us.
I think you should be happy for your friend, sure he didn't come out to you but aleast he managed to do it

i am happy for him, im just jealous :s i really want to come out to him but now im just nervous, but pretty confident i can do it. I mean what he think of me? will this make us closer or make us less? I don't want to be all little kid and pass a note to him say "Im gay" i want to tell him face to face.

on a separate note, is telling people im Bi when im really gay bad?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~

Well, it's lying, but it's a small lie. If that makes you more comfortable coming out, then feel free to do so. If you think they'll judge you for being flat out gay, then I guess I could see why you'd do it. :/

EDIT: Welcome, Rawshock. :D Bi Emo Pokemon Nerd? Haven't heard of too many of those. Sounds like a fun combination. Lol.

Last edited:

king_anteros

Water Trainer
i am happy for him, im just jealous :s i really want to come out to him but now im just nervous, but pretty confident i can do it. I mean what he think of me? will this make us closer or make us less? I don't want to be all little kid and pass a note to him say "Im gay" i want to tell him face to face.

It is definitely better to tell your friend face to face about being gay; but if you are really nervous, I'm sure your friend would understand if you told him by other means. If anything, from my personal experience, I would say telling your friend you are gay would bring you closer together.

And, no, I don't think telling someone your Bi when you are gay is bad. As long as you eventually will tell them you are gay. Lying isn't usually good, but if it would make coming out easier for you it would be fine. Although I always felt like I was living a lie before I came out, and telling them your bi would also be living a lie... It just depends on what you would feel is best with you and your friends.

Dawn Hero and King A- Thanks, i guess your right, it does make me feel more comfortable. And I will tell more people I'm gay eventually.

Rawshock- Welcome!

Zalck

Back Again...
Hi!
I'm Zalck, well, you probably guessed that.
But I'm Bi so... Hi! I'm here!

yea... That should conclude this.

Zalck

Back Again...
Meh... Yay for us!

So... what do we do here?
:D

Zalck

Back Again...
Meh... Yay for us!

So... what do we do here?
:D

PeeGee

ROAWR!
So I am on a high of feeling good. I was feeling a little depressed about what I thought the conditions of gay people in Australia were, but I decided to check and I was very happy to find out that there has actually been really significant progress in NSW this year, and that made me feel really good. Well that and about two weeks ago I went on an excursion to Heron Island and I got to see the guy I like shirtless for about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.